Rate Dr. David Huot

Dr. David Huot's Ratings

My eldest brother had meningitis at two months old, and had been seen by several doctors who had been left completely baffled. It was Dr. Huot that finally was able to diagnose and treat him. Dr. Huot saved his life. My brothers and I had him as our pediatrician from that point on. He genuinely cares about his patients, and with each appointment asked how the whole family was faring, taking interest in the well-being of us all. This is what I remember of him. I'm unsure if I'll ever find another pediatrician of his calibre. He's one of a kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Très professionnel; très attentionné, connaissant, sympathique et attentif. Il prend le temps, il écoute, il conseille et il questionne. Très disponible, même à la dernière minute. Personnel accueillant,(réception et infirmière) Bravo à cette belle équipe!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2011

We are so lucky to have Dr. Huot and his wonderful staff. If any of our children need him, will get an appointment the day I call. He makes our four children feel relaxed, confident and proud. He makes me feel understood and he always puts my mind at ease. He and his staff are professional and fun. My children look forward to going because there are great books, maps, coloring pages and stickers! He is very attentive and makes them answer the questions he asks. Who knows you better than yourself. He is a Godsend and a blessing, as are his nurse and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2010

Dr. Huot has always been very helpful and understanding. He's very professional. He puts your mind at ease, he's very good listener and treats his patients and parents like human beings. I don't feel like a number when I bring my son. The staff is excellent as well. Thank you to all for being so kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

As a mom with three ADHD son's and lost after a divorce from an abusive husband. Dr. David Huot was a God send to me, for 13 years he nutured and coached and drove my boys to be the best they could be. They are all successful and wonderful and during times of distress and bewilderment, he wrested and checked their physical and mental health and made sure they were well. Thanks you Dr. Huot...cheers, Tanya

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

I am very happy that I have Dr. Huot as my daughter's doctor. When I was pregnant, my familiy doctor told me that he could not take my daughter as a patient. I was not able to find a doctor before I gave birth so I made peace with the fact that I would have to go to a walk-in clinic. The day my daughter was born, Dr. Huot was the attending pediatrician at the hospital. When he heard that my daughter did not have a familiy doctor, he told me that he would take her as his patient. In my daughter's first year, Dr. Huot has scheduled regular checks ups (unlike my friends who see their newborn's doctor one to three times a year upon request only). It feels good to know that Dr. Huot is following my daughters health and development on a regular basis. When I needed to see him for an urgent matter, I was able to see him the same or next day. His knowledge is excellent and he is excellent with children. It will be very hard to find a good replacement once Dr. Huot retires (I hope not soon).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2010

Dr Hout is a Great doctor - God bliss him for looking after my children. I always get the information I need, and with his staff the help I get. I recommend this doctor to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2009

when i first walked into dr.huot's office, i wondered what i got myself into after seeing the old equiped office, but after seeing dr.huot knowledge about children, i was relieved. we are so lucky to have such a great experienced doctor for our son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

As a doctor you can't ask for more, he and his staff are excellent - always willing to do the little bit extra. I guess the only thing that could improve is the office - it's in need of some renovation

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2009

When my older son was 9-months-old, his pediatrician decided to leave her practice. That was the best thing that happened to us: I called around and Dr. Huot's office accepted to take him in. From the minute he walked in the room, I felt like crying because my fears of finding a decent doctor for my son vanished right away. He is a wonderful, compassionate doctor and he and his staff truly care about their patients. My youngest son has many reoccuring ear infections and when I call in the morning, they take him right away. So rare to find that kind of caring service with today's medicare problems. Once, when he was absent, Mary called around for us until she found a doctor who could take him in. She absolutely didn't want me taking a young baby to the walk-in. Wonderful people... you can't ask for better than that!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218051].votes_count ]]