You may also like

Rate Dr. Jason Rivers

Dr. Jason Rivers's Ratings

Mole removal left bad scarring. The scarring was much more than he advised. He then recommended to come back for scar treatments, which of course cost more money. Didn't bother, will take my business somewhere new. Would not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2771926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Didn't help me at all. I came to Dr. Jason Rivers for scars treatment beginning of 2012. In total I had 8 fraxel treatments and 2 injections within a 4-6 months interval. You can imagine the cost of the procedure. Sadly, it didn't help me with alleviating the appearance of the scars. I wouldn't recommend him at all.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2734016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Rivers for over 20 years. I have a genetic skin disorder that requires constant and thorough monitoring. I met Dr. Rivers during a grand round at VGH in which I was being assessed by approximately 20 doctors regarding my condition. Dr. Rivers was the last to see me and by this point I was completely overwhelmed and terrified. Many doctors had suggested that given the outlook of my condition I should let nature take its course, while others where unable to make a diagnosis or recommendations. Dr. Rivers was able to immediately put me at ease with a perfect combination of knowledge and compassion. He continues to this day to be open to my questions and concerns and ever encouraging of my rather unique journey. I feel extremely fortunate to have Dr. Rivers on "my team".

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2713567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Rivers for over 14 years. In the world of dermatology he is the Best of the Best. He has an extensive knowledge base to draw upon and years of experience which enables him to recognize and diagnose a problem correctly quickly. Additionally, Dr. Rivers is accessible. He cares deeply about his patients and responds immediately when a concern is bought to his attention.
I highly recommend Dr. Rivers

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2687486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

Too much of a sales person to for me.................

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2653188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

I've been to see Dr. Rivers more than a few times over the past years for Botox and fillers. At each and every visit I find him and his staff very professional, thorough, and most importantly to me....conservative in my treatments. His bed side manner is the best of any doctor I have ever been to. Everything is explained with ease and before photos are often taken so I can see results in plain view. I've also seen his associate so I could have my body checked over for any concerns (I'm 47 and have had a couple of basal cell spots). She was also very thorough and professional. I've had a couple of appointments where I have had to wait. However, this does not bother me as I've never been rushed through my appointments and I'd rather wait for a doctor who takes his time with everyone. I highly recommend Dr. Rivers and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

I found Dr Rivers to be very presumptuous. He recommended $3000 dollars worth of fraxel treatments when I went in there for something very minor on my forehead. It was a bid deal for me to go to a dermatologist in the first place. I neither could afford his procedures or afford to take time off work to recover from his procedures. I found his skin assessment to be very quick and not very thorough. I am only in my early thirties.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2563954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

I had 3 recommendations for cosmetic dermatologists, emailed each for info. Dr. Rivers' office responded within a day(!) so I chose him. So glad I did! My goal was to rid my 64-yr old face of some big brown "aging" spots. Dr. Jason explained that they're sundamage spots, described fully what the treatment (Fraxel Duo laser) would involve, how effective it would be, and the cost. He illustrated the treatment using before & after photos of clients who'd had the same treatment, so I knew exactly what to expect. I felt confident with his approach and his enthusiastic enjoyment of what he does. I've since had 2 Fraxel Duo treatments, and recently an IPL and MedLite treatment. All went exactly as described and the results are fantastic. Unfortunately, his waiting list for *medical* referrals is months long (my husband was going to book with him), and about a month's wait for *cosmetic* appointments. Worth waiting! His staff is very professional too. I have complete trust in all of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

I have been to Pacific Dermaesthetics for chemical peels with Candance Gellizeau. I have to say my entire experience has been amazing and first class. I had my first session of tattoo removal and lasering of broken blood vessels with Dr. Rivers. Jason was great at explaining the procedures and making sure I had no discomfort. Very clean facilities and great staff. I was also given a follow up call to check in on me. I would highly recommend Jason Rivers and Pacific Dermaesthetics for anything involving your skin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2013

I am a lucky recipient of Dr. Jason Rivers masterful work. I had severe acne scarring and had lost a lot of the volume in my face. I appeared weathered and well beyond my thirty years and had lost the desire to be social. 9 years later and a series of procedures; a few fraxel laser repair and restores, some fillers, Botox and Dr. River's skillful hands, my skin is night and day to what it was. My scars are more than half gone, I have my cheeks and lips back and my Botox treatments have only ever left me looking brighter. Dr. Rivers gave me more than "cosmetic enhancements", he gave me my life back. I love everything about him, his office and his staff. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218222].votes_count ]]