You may also like

Rate Dr. Bradley Allan Petrisor

Dr. Bradley Allan Petrisor's Ratings

He's technically excellent. His heart is big. He has a stern bedside manner at times. He helps many with expert care and 100% commitment. The community should ought to be grateful to have such a surgeon at the helm.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr Petrisor saved my life. I'm not the first to write this I won't be the last. I was involved in a serious car accident in 2012. Broke both legs,arm,crushed heel,dislocated ankle and six ribs. Dr Petrisor opperated on me for hours that nightt. His abilities as a surgeon are excellent. His beside manner excellent. I think we expect that from Doctors Brad Petrisor learned to be a good person as well as doctor. The way he interacts with people at the fracture clinic is excellent. He listens and talks to you directly. He tells you how it is and how it is going to get better. A class man who I am forever indebted to. Thank Doc
Craig Peters

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2749969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I was involved in a serious snowmobile accident years back and had countless surgical procedures to fix my arms and legs. Unfortunately they never healed properly - I went to many surgeons and was told I need amputations however I did my research and was told that Dr. Petrisor was the best in the country - and it was true! He was the kindest doctor I ever met! Im back to sports now thanks to him!! Dr. Petrisor thank you !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

although we were very impressed by Dr Petrisor...we are not impressed by general hospital. he gave us a card to call if there were problems with a fractured shoulder a month ago...left several requests for Dr Petrisor to return calls and have heard nothing. I don't think they realize how painful. a dislocated shoulder is. we are disappointed with this treatment, after he gave his word onJan22/15 that surgery would be set up in the next couple of days. still waiting

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Two months ago I suffered a trimalleolar ankle fracture, and it was Dr. Petrisor who operated on me. Upon my return home, I checked these ratings and was comforted by the high scores all around. Now, with my ankle healing beautifully, I can lend my voice to the chorus of praise for Dr. Petrisor. He obviously is a highly skilled and talented man, but he hasn't adopted any of the stereotypical 'god complex' mannerisms that befall some surgeons. Rather, he treats all with dignity and respect, shaking your hand, making direct eye contact, and asking how you are. I am grateful for the treatment I have received.
As a note, if you are reading this and are in the beginning stages of your healing following surgery, please have faith and patience. There will be dark days ahead, but you will get better!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2696773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

Dr. Petrisor saved my life. Was in a terrible car accident and was rushed to see him. He reconstructed my legs and now I'm back to work. I owe him my life. Thanks Doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

I agree with every other comment here! Dr Petrisor is very knowledgable, thorough and takes his time to explain everything to you. He does it in a way that is understandable and clear. He makes sure his patient feels heard and addresses every concern. After suffering from chronic pain for years it was great to finally find a solution!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Dr. Petrisor was was able to return my ankle to full function after years of pain and sprains! His professionalism and bedside manner are second to none, as are his skills

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

This man saved my life after a terrible accident. I broke 5 bones and he operated all night to take care of me. I thank you from the bottom of my heart Dr!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2494378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr. Petrisor has a fantastic bedside manner with his patients. He is a very busy doctor but takes the time to explain everything clearly and never rushes his time with you. Patients need to be prepared to spend time at the fracture clinic but it is well worth the wait. Dr. Petrisor saw me quickly after I had a difficult break in my right wrist. He offered to operate on it the next day if I chose to do so. He is very compassionate and also has a great sense of humour to make a stressed patient relax and feel you are in very capable hands. His surgical skills are amazing and as a result I healed very quickly wth minimal pain and have full use of my wrist even though a plate and 7 screws were used to repair it. I was so fortunate to have the luck to be booked by my emergency dept. to see Dr. Petrisor at the Hamilton General fracture clinic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2445467].votes_count ]]