Dr. Bradley Allan Petrisor

Rate Dr. Bradley Allan Petrisor

Dr. Bradley Allan Petrisor's Ratings

This man saved my life after a terrible accident. I broke 5 bones and he operated all night to take care of me. I thank you from the bottom of my heart Dr!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2494378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr. Petrisor has a fantastic bedside manner with his patients. He is a very busy doctor but takes the time to explain everything clearly and never rushes his time with you. Patients need to be prepared to spend time at the fracture clinic but it is well worth the wait. Dr. Petrisor saw me quickly after I had a difficult break in my right wrist. He offered to operate on it the next day if I chose to do so. He is very compassionate and also has a great sense of humour to make a stressed patient relax and feel you are in very capable hands. His surgical skills are amazing and as a result I healed very quickly wth minimal pain and have full use of my wrist even though a plate and 7 screws were used to repair it. I was so fortunate to have the luck to be booked by my emergency dept. to see Dr. Petrisor at the Hamilton General fracture clinic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2445467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Best Doctor in the world hands down. I was involved in a major car accident and shattered virtually every bone in my body. The other doctors didnt think I would make it but Dr. Petrisor did! He operated on me countless times and now I have my life back! Im back to playing sports! Thank you Dr. Petrisor! You gave me back my life!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1218292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2012

I have been going to Brad since he took over for Dr. Kwok I broke my ankle 18 yrs and have a lot of problems he know me and my ankle and if I call the staff all know me and I get in right away I will probably be going to him for the next how ever many more years it takes.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1218291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

The best doc in the world! World famous and always has residents and students learning from him. From what the residents say about him he is the very best surgeon around! If he is taking care of you you have the very best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2012

Wow! That about sums him up! If it were not for him, my son would not be here! My son was in a head on MVA in Feb 2011. He broke basically everything from the waist down. Dr Petrisor operated on him that night and repaired everything that night! My son was actually walking 4 days after his casts came off and is walking around he house now with no cane or anything! He is also going for more surgery in March 2012 to remove some of the hardware in there to make his recovery even better!The only "bad" thing I can say is the wait time to see him for appointments, although once you get called in to the Fracture Clinic, you are seen practically right away! This Dr. is awesome, we have no doubts of the job he will do in the next surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2012

he is realy great,and knows what he is doing,he saved my fractured upper arm from a complicated opration, and I trusted him completly. thanks doctor,Gabrielle

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

an exellent doctor but can be a little more timely filling in medical forms for his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

I've been with Dr.Petrisor aka Rich Franklin since 2008. This Dr. is by far the #1 Surgeon in Ontario. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be walking ever. Brad's been nothing less than a genious when it comes to knowing what's best for his patients. Dr.P if you ever read the comments on here just remember you do this each and every day and we all bow are heads to you Sir. Your patient Nels

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

there just isnt enough nice words to say about doctor Petrisor,he in fact saved my life and my leg after a terrible fall and many doctors looking at my injury for 12 days,sending b back nforth home to hospital and NOT HAVING A CLUE WHAT TO DO FOR ME,DR.Peterisor steped up and did a 4 and a half hr surgery,to save my leg,he is definitly an angel in desquise,he well deserves the respect he gets, thank you from the bottom of my heart,for your time kindness and patience for and with me,sincerly cathy macleod xo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218285].votes_count ]]