Dr. Brian Michael Drew

Rate Dr. Brian Michael Drew

Dr. Brian Michael Drew's Ratings

This guy is terrible. My relative went in for a one-level fusion and he couldn't do it, no pain relief and within months her whole spine collapsed and he did a multilevel fusion, again no pain relief she was hospitalized for a months getting useless injections untill an implant tore out of the bone and into her spinal cord. The on-call doctor did what he coukld and she walks now but just barely. Stay away from this guy!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

After having significant pain in my lower back for a year I was finally referred to Dr.Drew by a NHL doctor,- i knew with a good referal like that Dr.Drew would be amazing. i knew I was in good hands after meeting with Dr.Drew he answered all my questions and explained exactly what would happen on the day of surgery. I saw him prior to going into the OR and I was told I would not see him after surgery until my follow up in 2 weeks, although I was out of it Dr.Drew made a point of seeing me after surgery and went and spoke with my family to let them know everything had gone perfect. Due to my bulging disc I had significant leg pain, immidiently after surgery I noticed that pain was gone! I have been recovering for just over 2 weeks now and I already feeling amazing. Dr.Drew saved myself, I am 23 years old and my life was at a stand as I was in so much pain and could not do anything with out having pain. Thank you Dr.Drew you gave me my life back! Best Dr. Hands down!

Submitted June 16, 2013 | flag

I went to see doctor drew because of 2 disc bulges and nerve damage his assistant came in an took the information after he left I had to wait 25- 30 mins when Dr.Drew came in he had the nerve to tell me that his assistant and him and the assistant were having an argument as to whether I should have surgery or not the assistant told him I should have surgery and Dr Drew said no and that was it...I should also mention that I walk with 2 canes and in lots of pain

Submitted Nov. 27, 2012 | flag

Outstanding experience in every respect. Dr. Drew walks on water as far as we're concerned. He is a gifted surgeon and a thoughtful caregiver in every respect.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2012 | flag

Excellent communicator, answers all questions in an easy to understand way and makes sure you know all the risks as well as all the different options available to you. Has performed surgery on me to remove two crushed vertebra and added rods to keep my spine in alignment, it was successful. He is available any time I have concerns about my health.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Drew was prompt, respectful and fully explained the procedure.

Submitted April 29, 2012 | flag

I was in a motor vehical accident and broke 13 bones. Dr. Drew helped piece me back together. I am so grateful for all the work he has done. He is an amazing surgeon and I would recomend him to anyone I know! He is the type of Doctor that you can really trust and you can really see that he cares.

Submitted March 27, 2012 | flag

I have met with Dr. Drew twice now to discuss the possibility of a spinal fusion. He gave us all of the details about the surgery, postop care, rehab, etc. He answered all of our questions patiently on both visits. Very down to earth and after our two visits I have a great deal of confidence in his skills as a specialized spinal surgeon. I only wish the wait times were not quite as long but that is not a fault accredited to Dr. Drew.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2012 | flag

As medical specialists go, Dr. Drew is top nothch. As people go, he's got a wonderful personality. I'm on the surgical list, and though I can't comment on that outcome yet, I will say that Dr. Drew goes above and beyond to explain things. He takes the time to actually talk TO you, and listen, without rushing at all. That's a quality that is very difficult to find in a Dr., especially a specialist.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2011 | flag

Dr.Drew did my spinal cord operation on an emerg. base and was a perfect doctor and fixed as much as he could and the updates for my check ups where extreme good and was and is willing to see me if more problems arise from my DDD. Thank you so much Dr. Drew you are the best .........

Submitted Nov. 12, 2011 | flag