Dr. Anne Maxine Beattie

Rate Dr. Anne Maxine Beattie

Dr. Anne Maxine Beattie's Ratings

I had both cataracts removed one year ago. Each eye done one month apart. She is wonderful! Once the pre-ops and post-ops were over I felt sad that I would no longer have the opportunity to see this person who is filled with integrity, warmth, professionalism, caring, reassuring, confident, welcoming. Her office team and St. Joe's hospital team also share the same qualities. One could not ask for better care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

The Best in Hamilton. you are fortunate if you found her, and this is not a rigged comment. She removed both cataracts from me, and did many tests before hand to determine the health of my eyes. She and staff at the eye clinic were very kind. She implanted lenses and I now have better vision than for years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Had cataract surgery on my left eye this morning by Dr. Anne M. Beattie and I would highly recommend her to everyone. There were no surprises and she talked to me while doing the proceedure assuring me it was all going well. The anesthesiologist (pardon my spelling)was right on,,,,not so much that I didn't know what was going on but enough to keep me relaxed and comfortable. Dr. Beatties staff at her office and everyone that prepared me for my surgery, thank you so much. Nurse Linda,,,,there isn't even a blue mark where you put my intervenus in. My eye feels fine and If I didn't tell you, you wouldn't be able to tell I just had surgery on it today. What a great team!! Can't wait to get the other eye done in June. Thank you so much....Gisele Rees

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr. Beattie was referred to my father as the Opthalmologist on call when he had an emergency. Dr. Beattie went above and beyond to organize appointments to deal with my father's condition that impacted his health beyond his eyes. She has been extremely thorough with her follow ups and her staff very helpful as well. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2012

She was professional and respecrful and kept her focus on my surgery. I couldn't be more pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2009

I am sure she is probably very knowlegeable but her personality makes the patient uncomfortable. She is very abrupt and anal in her approach. A tendency to talk down to the patient and her plastic smile is a little off putting. She seems annoyed if the patient asks questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2009

very knowledgeable doctor...she makes you feel very comfortable and explains everything to you...would recommend her to anybody

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

She took my fears away and explained everything. It was only my first visit but I'm shure she knows what she's talking about and what she's doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

she is fabulous by far the best in the city and i have been to several

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2008

Dr. Beattie is very knowledgeable and gladly shares that knowledge with this patient. She takes the time to answer all my questions. I will need cataract surgery within the next 12 months or so and am very happy to have such a conservative and cautious eye specialist. She has explained everything to me and doesn't push me to make a quick decision. She seems to understand my hesitancy and shows a great deal of patience as I struggle to make a decision around the timing of my surgery. I would recommend Dr. Beattie.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218420].votes_count ]]