Dr. Anne Maxine Beattie

Rate Dr. Anne Maxine Beattie

Dr. Anne Maxine Beattie's Ratings

As a dr I find her extremely competent. Kind and soft spoken as well. Assistants in the office are excellent and patient. I have only two complaints...she is not confident on her computer and gets frustrated and makes mistakes causing her anxiety and also taking up valuable time. You have to be patient and not ask questions while she types. I felt I could not feel my emotions and get to ask the questions I wanted because she was too busy dealing with her own stress. She even cursed a few times. Not very professional. Constantly defending herself and saying just wait and I will get to your questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I had both cataracts removed one year ago. Each eye done one month apart. She is wonderful! Once the pre-ops and post-ops were over I felt sad that I would no longer have the opportunity to see this person who is filled with integrity, warmth, professionalism, caring, reassuring, confident, welcoming. Her office team and St. Joe's hospital team also share the same qualities. One could not ask for better care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

The Best in Hamilton. you are fortunate if you found her, and this is not a rigged comment. She removed both cataracts from me, and did many tests before hand to determine the health of my eyes. She and staff at the eye clinic were very kind. She implanted lenses and I now have better vision than for years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Had cataract surgery on my left eye this morning by Dr. Anne M. Beattie and I would highly recommend her to everyone. There were no surprises and she talked to me while doing the proceedure assuring me it was all going well. The anesthesiologist (pardon my spelling)was right on,,,,not so much that I didn't know what was going on but enough to keep me relaxed and comfortable. Dr. Beatties staff at her office and everyone that prepared me for my surgery, thank you so much. Nurse Linda,,,,there isn't even a blue mark where you put my intervenus in. My eye feels fine and If I didn't tell you, you wouldn't be able to tell I just had surgery on it today. What a great team!! Can't wait to get the other eye done in June. Thank you so much....Gisele Rees

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr. Beattie was referred to my father as the Opthalmologist on call when he had an emergency. Dr. Beattie went above and beyond to organize appointments to deal with my father's condition that impacted his health beyond his eyes. She has been extremely thorough with her follow ups and her staff very helpful as well. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2012

She was professional and respecrful and kept her focus on my surgery. I couldn't be more pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2009

I am sure she is probably very knowlegeable but her personality makes the patient uncomfortable. She is very abrupt and anal in her approach. A tendency to talk down to the patient and her plastic smile is a little off putting. She seems annoyed if the patient asks questions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1218424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2009

very knowledgeable doctor...she makes you feel very comfortable and explains everything to you...would recommend her to anybody

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

She took my fears away and explained everything. It was only my first visit but I'm shure she knows what she's talking about and what she's doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

she is fabulous by far the best in the city and i have been to several

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218421].votes_count ]]