Rate Dr. Mizanur Rashid

Dr. Mizanur Rashid's Ratings

Dr. Rashid is very thorough and explains the findings on tests in a very professional manner. I am completely satisfied with Dr. Rashid,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I like Dr Rashid. I find that he's polite and he can be funny. Cares about his patients and he is also proactive in his approach

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

I had been seeing another doctor for over 15 years, after time he became complacent about my medical conditions. I went to Dr. Rashid and liked him. I asked if he was planning on staying in Prince Albert and when he confirmed, I asked if he would be my family doctor. He is a very caring Doctor, we have been to referred specialists, once resulting in a heart surgery. I have medical conditions that no other Dr. too serious, he did and had the right tests done and validated my condition. He showed the upmost care and compassion through the illness and loss of an elderly family member. Dr. Rashid cares, as long as you are honest about your symptoms and not trying to abuse the system for unnecessary pain medication, Which seems to be a problem in our city. I highly recommend him as a physician, he is the best!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

We have been going to see Dr. Rashid since my daughter was born in 2007, the GP I was seeing was moving away and Dr. Rashid just happened to be on call at the hosp on the day I gave birth. We love Dr Rashid...absolutely love him! He's a busy guy and yes sometimes the wait is long, he has never pushed pills on us, or wanted to do any unnecessary testing. He has a quirky personality, but he is a very educated and professional doctor. He doesn't hesitate to send you to a specialist if it is warranted, whereas a lot of doctors will not. We live out town now, yet we still come into see him. His receptionist is very accommodating and tries to get us in as soon as she can when we suddenly fall ill with something, I do not go to walk-in clinics after one Doctor almost ended my daughter's life when she prescribed her antibiotics she is allergic to, despite me telling her of the allergy. Luckily the pharmacist was smarter. Dr. Rashid was called & we got a safe one. So now we go to him 1st

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2013

found him vary helpful and am glad i finaly found myself a good doctor :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

On the front desk of his office there is a sign stating if someone is abusive that security or police will be called and they will be removed.What about if the doctor is abusive? This person in my mind should be the one removed. Don't bother to waste this guys precious time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Would not go back - was very rude and said very unprofessional comments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

Very good doctor. He doesn't hesitate to refer out if he has to. He takes the time to listen to his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

I used to see him, never again! Horrid doctor! Pill pusher extreme!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2011

Even though I am from out of province, Dr. Rashid was most helpful and proactive in formulating a action plan for me. I hve no difficulty in offering a recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218926].votes_count ]]