You may also like

Rate Dr. Noah Massa

Dr. Noah Massa's Ratings

We are new to Vernon and were given a referral to Dr.Massa when we arrived. I was concerned after reading some of the comments. My son is 9yrs old , and was treated so kindly by Dr.Massa. I found him very professional and knowledgeable , and my son enjoyed both appointments. I am happy to wait for a Dr like this, and then not feel rushed when it is my turn. So glad he is here!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

He's no member of the Plastics Posse - that's for sure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

My Granddaughter had half a dozen appointments with Dr Massa and he performed surgery on her for tubes.

I didn't find Dr Massa to be rude or inattentive, but instead, the man is focused on what he's doing, paying attention to detail and that's probably why he's so damn good at what he does, plus his explanations were always straight forward throughout .

He was great with my nervous Granddaughter and on the last visit, when he was about to do a procedure in her ear with a very sharp looking object, she asked if it was going to hurt. He stopped, looked her in the eye and said, "Maybe, but just for a second". She was OK with that and I admired the way he respected her .

We're from out of town and his staff was always great about arranging or rearranging our appointments.

Sometimes we got in quickly and other times we waited for awhile, but damn, he's a specialist and it's pretty obvious our current health system has put Specialists under a tremendous amount of pressure, so suck it up and bring a book.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2765982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I had a referral to Dr. Massa and had gotten 2 different calls to change the appointment. He sounds like a complete douche and if I get another call with a changed appointment, I will find a different doctor. I will not put up with this

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

It has been a few years, posisible 3 since I had sinus surgery from Dr Massa. I must admit, when I would go to my appointments, I was in fear each time. Why I gave him so many stars is for the amazing surgery. When I woke from the operation, it was the first time in YEARS that I didn't have a headache. Behind my eyes felt clear. You can't put a price on "pain free". He did what he said he would do and it's time I thanked him for that.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2646898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Dr. Massa appears to know what he is talking about. How would I ever know. What id o know is that every time I go for my son's appointment I sit and wait for at least a half hour. Obviously, he does not respect my time. I wonder what would happen if he came to my office and I made him wait that long? Time management skills training required. I went to walk out last appointment and was interrupted by staff. Dr. then suddenly came flying out of the room and made some rude comment to the effect that I should expect to wait a bit. No thanks. I'll drive to Kelowna. Takes more time but at least I won't have to put up with this joker.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2646634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Absolutely no bedside manner. Horrible with children. Staff is no better. Late for every single appointment. I walked out on my sons second appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I have seen Dr. Massa a few times due to ear infections and such. I have always found him aloof and short with me and I agree with the other reviewer who mentioned that he has a problem with people who are overweight. After 2 years of insisting there was something else wrong, and that I wasn't just out of shape, I got a referal for a diffrent doctor who discovered a tumor growing inside my ear. Realy!?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2604041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I had to take my daughter in for a consult and we quickly felt at ease with Dr. Masa. During the appointment, he took his time to perform a thorough assessment as well as time to answer our questions and explain all details to us. We also enjoyed his sense of humor. The staff were friendly too. I would definitely recommend Dr. Masa

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2492380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

After reading the many negative comments about Dr. Massa, I was more than a little concerned about my consult. I am happy to say that although he was about 20 minutes late, (what doctor is not late?) I found him to be personable, knowledgeable, and very sincere. He has a sense of humour which was nice because it broke the tenseness I was feeling. He did not rush me and made sure I had all my questions answered. I can say honestly, that I would not hesitate to recommend Dr.Massa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219058].votes_count ]]