Rate Dr. Noah Massa

Dr. Noah Massa's Ratings

Absolutely no bedside manner. Horrible with children. Staff is no better. Late for every single appointment. I walked out on my sons second appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I have seen Dr. Massa a few times due to ear infections and such. I have always found him aloof and short with me and I agree with the other reviewer who mentioned that he has a problem with people who are overweight. After 2 years of insisting there was something else wrong, and that I wasn't just out of shape, I got a referal for a diffrent doctor who discovered a tumor growing inside my ear. Realy!?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I had to take my daughter in for a consult and we quickly felt at ease with Dr. Masa. During the appointment, he took his time to perform a thorough assessment as well as time to answer our questions and explain all details to us. We also enjoyed his sense of humor. The staff were friendly too. I would definitely recommend Dr. Masa

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

After reading the many negative comments about Dr. Massa, I was more than a little concerned about my consult. I am happy to say that although he was about 20 minutes late, (what doctor is not late?) I found him to be personable, knowledgeable, and very sincere. He has a sense of humour which was nice because it broke the tenseness I was feeling. He did not rush me and made sure I had all my questions answered. I can say honestly, that I would not hesitate to recommend Dr.Massa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

I am glad I stuck to my mantra of not judging someone based on others opinions. I was petrified to attend my appointment I had been waiting for three months and had heard and read alot of negative things re this doctor. I was pleasantly suprised today when I had my appointment and was treated in a very considerate and kind manner. This doctor I found to be very professional, and informative, I am very grateful to have the opportunity to have access to this kind of medical care here in Vernon. Thank you Dr. Massa!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

Dr Massa has a bad habit of never being on time for his office appointments, had an appointment at 830am and he was in office and did not see him until after 930? Just had surgery by him last week and there was some complications and bleeding, when he came to hospital to deal with the problem he was VERY BLUNT AND RUDE as if the problem was my fault, (2 hrs after surgery) He proceeded to to the repair in the hospital bed/room and the pain he created by being ROUGH and uncareing is beyond what one would expect. Even the nurse had a look of shock in her eyes...Will tell you more later - going for appointment today for follow up and to remove bandages/packing in my ear. Am a little scared to go and get hurt again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Was not impressed with Dr. Massa. He rushes patients through, not asking of history, failed to send a report to doctor after meeting him and having scope and this is a year later. He failed to notice I have 2 drainage's in affected nostril. As a patient was treated like a number. Would NOT recommend him. Just another one of those "specialists", who pushes a patient through and counting the doh each brings. Not a thorough Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2012

I am surprised at the negative comments I read in this forum. My experience with three contacts with Dr. Massa has been very positive. He was friendly in his dealings with me, explained the nature of my problem, dealt with it quickly.He told me of the risks involved in my upcoming surgery and was straight forward in explaining in fine detail what was involved. I could not ask for more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2012

after about a year of waiting to see him, and he was very rude, rough with me physically, and he called me obese and essentially told me i will die if i don't lose a lot of weight, and he told me he will not operate on my throat unless i am a healthy weight. one of the rudest people i have ever met. He did a scope of my throat, during which i was very uncomfortable and he was very harsh with his telling me to breathe through my nose, which i do not normally do. he is referring me to a DIETITIAN and is also sending me out of town to do an overnight sleep study. when he checked inside my ears he pulled on my cartilage piercing very hard, making it bleed and the piercing rip a little. he was only rough with the one ear that had the cartilage piercing. and it seemed very deliberate. he was also very rough when feeling the outside of my neck/throat/chin. i left his office CRYING. i suggest NEVER seeing this specialist. he is extremely rude and very inconsiderate

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

We had nothing but a good experience with this doctor - he was professional, thorough, courteous. We were pleased with his treatment. I also don't expect a specialist I see to be interested in, or have the time for, my life story. I suspect the people who describe colourful experiences have similar encounters with most doctors. And the recent comment about how much this doctor bills is a bit odd - if you look at the book values, he is actually one of the lower billers in his specialty in the country. And given the cost of running a medical practice, I would say he is definitely not in it for the money. We would recommend this doctor to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219054].votes_count ]]