Rate Dr. Manisha Witmans

Dr. Manisha Witmans's Ratings

We consulted Dr. Witmans with regards to my teenage daughter's long running sleep issues. She is highly knowledgeable, compassionate and she LISTENS to understand. She was the only doctor who correctly diagnosed my daughter with Narcolepsy after we had seen so so many other specialists and physicians. She strives to make herself available despite her very busy schedule, treats my daughter with dignity, respect and compassion. She is highly knowledgeable and skilled in her field and I completely trust her with my daughter's medical needs. She has achieved a great balance between high levels of expertise, compassion, empathy and honesty. If your child has a sleep issue, I don't know of a better person to take her to.

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag

Amazing physician! Cares so much about her little patients and their families. Really dedicated to looking at the whole patient and not just the "lungs" or breathing but takes her time to look at all things and ensure everything is being looked at. Also seemed to like the challenge of getting to the bottom of things which is refreshing and so necessary. Cannot say enough good things! If you wait the day of your appointment you don't mind because she never rushes you and would have been busy doing other important things.

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

Awesome doctor, always willing to go the extra mile for her patient/patient family. Very knowledgeable in her field. Very caring and professional. Would recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor who still cares about patient care.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012 | flag

Submitted Sept. 27, 2012 | flag

That was a great experience and very helpful. Stevie you are awesome! Thanks for talking care of our family.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2012 | flag

This is one of the best doctors in canada from our experience moving around the country. She displays a level of compassion and knowledge rarely seen anymore. She is one of the few people in canada who has been boarded in multiple sub specialties including sleep medicine. If it wasn't for Dr. Witmans keen ability to see what others could not, our princess would not have the life she has today. Although her clinics are busy and sometimes we had to wait a few minutes longer, it was worth it. she did not rush us, always answered our questions and believed what we told her. Dr. Witmans you were blessed with a gift and I am so thankful for that. If anyone reading this is looking for a doctor who will pour her heart and soul into finding a solution to help you or your precious little ones I hope you call dr. Witmans right away.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Witmans shows compassion in her work and is dedicated to find the problem.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2009 | flag

Dr.Manisha is kind in every way. she helped save my babies life.(God first)she really cares and my son wose'nt just a patient but a person to her.she dosn't mess around. she gets things going and is there for the family to. thanks Dr.Manisha Witmans

Submitted May 23, 2008 | flag

what a great Dr. and amazing person! She was very encoraging to us when our son was diagnosed with CF. She is not only a wonderful Dr. that cares about her patients, but supportive of the parents aswell! I was SO sad when I heard she would no longer be involved with the CF clinic.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2008 | flag

Always offering solutions regarding our son's athsma. Great pediatrician and would recomend to anyone with children affected by pulmonary illness.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2007 | flag