Rate Dr. Manisha Witmans

Dr. Manisha Witmans's Ratings

My daughter was the last appointment of the day and only having a first consult. A full testing for asthmas was completed and a very thorough examination for her as a whole person not just her sleeping issues. I feel that is the Dr. that we have been searching for to help her with her daily chronic migraine headaches and sleep problems. Looking forward to the next appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

We met Dr. Witman's last week. We are from Saskatoon SK and travelled a long way to see her. She is simply amazing, caring and ready to help my 13 year old daughter. She has been sick since birth with chronic lung problems, Dr. Witman's understood so much of what my daughter was feeling and she is ready to finally get to the bottom of it. It was so nice to meet a doctor that could really hear and see the troubles my girl has been dealing with. She is full of energy and even drew diagrams to help us understand better. We are so looking forward to seeing Dr. Witmans and her staff in a few months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr Witmans is the best and smartes doctor who we met in Canada

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

My grandson is 4 with a complex set of issues that includes a server inability to sleep. Finding help for him was challenging because of his young age and the need to find a doctor that would trust our experience, sleep logging and believe in my personal understanding of his sleep habits. I was desperate when we got the referral. I was so taken back by her understanding, commitment to help and desire to really listen that when we left the office the first time I was feeling hopeful for the first time in 3 years. He loved her, she was understanding, and we felt heard. I would recommend her without hesitation. As we continue to work with her we are a team and she is as committed to his well being as we are. I that that she can run late often, but when it's your turn she takes all the time she. I don't mind waiting for the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

We were referred to Dr. Witmans by a the Drs in Emergency at the new Strathcona Hospital. Our son has had asthma for 12 years, he was getting ready to compete in the Alberta Summer Games and we were on a tight schedule to get him seen by Dr Witmans. There were no available appointments, as she was leaving for holidays- in talking further with her nurse, she booked us in on a day that the Dr was off. We were impressed by our first visit, they completed the lung testing and sent back into the lobby, then called into the office. She went over our son from top to bottom, through all family history and ensured she has all information. She went through the past medication regiment, and what worked and what didn't, She prescribed medication that has been successful, and has helped immensely. When she was done our son, she went through our whole family- including our younger son who is also an asthmatic (without a referral). We then went to her office for a follow up for our eldest son, she tweeked meds, ensured everything was working and asked again to check our youngest son as he had a cold, so we thought. He was actually laboured in breathing and his SPO2 sats were low, she treated him immediately in her office. We cannot express how much we are grateful for having a Dr who is as caring, compassionate and knowledgeable as she is. She has ran late on an appointment but when you are getting a Dr who is as great as her ,the wait is minor. Dr Witmas is a must for anyone who is in need of a pulmonary Dr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

We consulted Dr. Witmans with regards to my teenage daughter's long running sleep issues. She is highly knowledgeable, compassionate and she LISTENS to understand. She was the only doctor who correctly diagnosed my daughter with Narcolepsy after we had seen so so many other specialists and physicians. She strives to make herself available despite her very busy schedule, treats my daughter with dignity, respect and compassion. She is highly knowledgeable and skilled in her field and I completely trust her with my daughter's medical needs. She has achieved a great balance between high levels of expertise, compassion, empathy and honesty. If your child has a sleep issue, I don't know of a better person to take her to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Amazing physician! Cares so much about her little patients and their families. Really dedicated to looking at the whole patient and not just the "lungs" or breathing but takes her time to look at all things and ensure everything is being looked at. Also seemed to like the challenge of getting to the bottom of things which is refreshing and so necessary. Cannot say enough good things! If you wait the day of your appointment you don't mind because she never rushes you and would have been busy doing other important things.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Awesome doctor, always willing to go the extra mile for her patient/patient family. Very knowledgeable in her field. Very caring and professional. Would recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor who still cares about patient care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219396].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 27, 2012

That was a great experience and very helpful. Stevie you are awesome! Thanks for talking care of our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219393].votes_count ]]