Rate Dr. Jackson Wong

Dr. Jackson Wong's Ratings

Dr. Wong really cares about his patients, and is very very smart although a bit eccentric, but that's OK. He is the best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2014

Dr. Wong has followed my daughter for a number of years now. She went from being a VERY unstable steroid depended asthmatic missing 75-100 days of school per year due to sick days and hospital admissions. To a child who can atually lives. She is off oral steroids, she hasn't been hospitalised for 3 years and again can actually live. She can go to friends homes, play in the school band and no longer lives in fear. He has been so attentive often fielding after hour calls and last minute visits when needed. He has brought in other Dr to get multiple opinions and to ensure he isn't overlooking anything. I honestly can't say enough good things about this man I am sure he has not only saved my daughters life but increased her quality of life 100 fold. He truely is and amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2013

He is taking care of my 9 years old boy.He exactly knows what he is doing and very knowledgeable person.My son is the luckiest person to have Dr Jackson Wong.I can write a whole book about his best work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Wong is soft spoken,knowledgeable physician who listens to the patient and family. My daughter is very comfortable when we see him. He is a great resource for any patients with Asthma and other respiratory illnesses. Fabulous! We look forward to every visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2010

I have 2 children with cf and they were under his care while in the stollery hospital for 3 weeks. I think he is very Knowledgable and knows exactly what treatments they need. Overall he is a very smart doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2009

He is kind and caring, and very thorough with our sons care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219400].votes_count ]]