Rate Dr. Ken Stewart

Dr. Ken Stewart's Ratings

I had surgery to remove a small wedge on my lower left lung. The day after surgery I had the chest tube removed and was discharged from Royal Alex a few hours later because they needed more beds. Dr Stewart informed me it would be a minimum of three days recovery at the hospital before I can go home. Later that night I was swelling all over my body and I called Unit 31 (Royal Alex) and asked for the charge nurse, I explained the symptoms, she said all signs are normal after surgery.The next day we called back because I was concerned about the swelling and wanted to fly home.The nurse said there’s no issue with flying and I can go to Emerg in fort mac if my signs get worst. When I got to Fort Mac symptoms got worst and my entire body swelled to the point my eyes closed. They said I shouldn’t have flown an there’s still a hole in my lung they reinserted a chest tube and at this moment I’m still waiting to get an answer from dr stewarts office to do the surgery over, 11 days and counting

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1219496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

The best doctor ever, honest, compassionate, caring and very intelligent. Would recommend him to anyone without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

Dr. Ken Stewart is a surgical genius and a fine gentleman. A combination that is unbeatable. Revered by his patients and respected by his colleagues I could not have been in better hands. His whole team is exemplary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

The best in the west , competntent and caring On time on task competent dstaff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Stewart for over 4 years.....he saved my life. He has exceptional bedside manner, very considerate of my entire family with explainations etc. I would not hesitate recommending him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2011

DR.Srewart is the best doctor that I have ever seen. He did my surgery, which was a difficult one with excellent results. He is very kind, caring and I am always able to get an appointment if I am experiencing a problem. I would definitely give him the highest ranking there is. I do consider him the best!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2011

I have had experiences with Dr. Ken Stewart both last year with my mother (which ended up on a lengthy stay) in hospital and this year with my father. Dr. Ken Stewart is a wonderful caring specialist. His schedule is very busy but is willing to take the time to answer any questions and explain prognosis/progess and further action plans. I would recommend him as one of the best. Thank you Dr. Stewart!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

wonderful! Glad you're all so happy! Why DIDN"T WE DESERVE THAT!!!! I will NEVER get past this, can't even get a reply!!!! Thanks everyone, thanks for the concern!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2009

A kind and caring doctor, the best thoracic surgeon in Edmonton - respects his patients and you feel like you can trust him. He's in a class of his own. Easy to talk to and excellent bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

This doctor is one of the most amazing doctors I have ever met! He is honest, and actually really cares! He has such wonderful bedside manner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219487].votes_count ]]