Rate Dr. Ken Stewart

Dr. Ken Stewart's Ratings

Dr. Stewart was filling in for my regular doctor and was amazing. He made me feel so at ease and took his time answering any of my questions. Making sure I was ok and understood everything. I would highly recommend Dr. Stewart to anyone based on the short time I spoke with him. I've only been out of the hospital for a day so I'm not able to remove the bandage from my neck yet but I feel confident that all is looking great under there :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

My father just had an operation on his lung on 2 Feb 15 and Dr Steward was wonderfully passionate and showed much concern on his patient. My father feels blessed that he has been in good hands! Thanks so much to Dr Steward! Our family deeply appreciates his greatness!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

I had surgery to remove a small wedge on my lower left lung. The day after surgery I had the chest tube removed and was discharged from Royal Alex a few hours later because they needed more beds. Dr Stewart informed me it would be a minimum of three days recovery at the hospital before I can go home. Later that night I was swelling all over my body and I called Unit 31 (Royal Alex) and asked for the charge nurse, I explained the symptoms, she said all signs are normal after surgery.The next day we called back because I was concerned about the swelling and wanted to fly home.The nurse said there’s no issue with flying and I can go to Emerg in fort mac if my signs get worst. When I got to Fort Mac symptoms got worst and my entire body swelled to the point my eyes closed. They said I shouldn’t have flown an there’s still a hole in my lung they reinserted a chest tube and at this moment I’m still waiting to get an answer from dr stewarts office to do the surgery over, 11 days and counting

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1219496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

The best doctor ever, honest, compassionate, caring and very intelligent. Would recommend him to anyone without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

Dr. Ken Stewart is a surgical genius and a fine gentleman. A combination that is unbeatable. Revered by his patients and respected by his colleagues I could not have been in better hands. His whole team is exemplary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

The best in the west , competntent and caring On time on task competent dstaff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Stewart for over 4 years.....he saved my life. He has exceptional bedside manner, very considerate of my entire family with explainations etc. I would not hesitate recommending him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2011

DR.Srewart is the best doctor that I have ever seen. He did my surgery, which was a difficult one with excellent results. He is very kind, caring and I am always able to get an appointment if I am experiencing a problem. I would definitely give him the highest ranking there is. I do consider him the best!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2011

I have had experiences with Dr. Ken Stewart both last year with my mother (which ended up on a lengthy stay) in hospital and this year with my father. Dr. Ken Stewart is a wonderful caring specialist. His schedule is very busy but is willing to take the time to answer any questions and explain prognosis/progess and further action plans. I would recommend him as one of the best. Thank you Dr. Stewart!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

wonderful! Glad you're all so happy! Why DIDN"T WE DESERVE THAT!!!! I will NEVER get past this, can't even get a reply!!!! Thanks everyone, thanks for the concern!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1219489].votes_count ]]