Dr. Jaime Landman

Rate Dr. Jaime Landman

Dr. Jaime Landman's Ratings

Dr. Jamie Landman "tried" to perform a laprascopic surgery on me in 2009. I have an artificial bladder and an Indiana pouch. Dr. Landmark screwed the surgery up "LOYALLY". My Indiana pouch has not worked correctly since the surgery. And for the past 3 years, every 2 months I have to have a nephrostomy tube inserted into the other kidney, just so I can private. After my surgery, before I was healed, which I still am not. He accepted the job in California and left NY. To this day no one knows if it will ever get better. Dr. Landman thanks for destroying my way of taking care of my child. Because I can no longer make an income...

Submitted Nov. 17, 2012 | flag

Is a good best doctor ,as well of his staff,very concious,knows his profeccion

Submitted March 2, 2010 | flag

Dr. Landman is the kind of doctor you wish everyone could have. Kind, respectful, warm, caring, compassionate and excellent in his field. I didn't believe there were any doctor's like him left in this world. I went to him when I couldn't get any straight answers from my doctor in NJ and he took care of me right away. I wouldn't trust my kidneys to anyone but him!!!!!!!!!

Submitted Feb. 16, 2010 | flag

Dr Landman is a true professional. He is both knowlegeable and caring. He worked with me to understand my condition then really explained the options and was very respectful of my decision. He is a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend him.

Submitted June 24, 2009 | flag

Dr. Landman saved my kidney. I had a growth constricting the renal artery. Dr. Landman removed the growth after an extremely long and arduous surgery. I swear by "The Flying Pigs".

Submitted Feb. 19, 2009 | flag

This doctor is excellent! He was quickly able to diagnose me and suggest a treatment. He was SO respectful and friendly it was a pleasure meeting him. I was incredibly impressed by how knowledgeable AND courteous he was. I am so happy I was referred to him!

Submitted March 29, 2007 | flag