Dr. Jaime Landman

Foreign Lang: Spanish

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Jaime Landman has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2476673

17/11/12 5 5 1 1 Dr. Jamie Landman "tried" to perform a laprascopic surgery on me in 2009. I have an artificial bladder and an Indiana pouch. Dr. Landmark screwed the surgery up "LOYALLY". My Indiana pouch has not worked correctly since the surgery. And for the past 3 years, every 2 months I have to have a nephrostomy tube inserted into the other kidney, just so I can private. After my surgery, before I was healed, which I still am not. He accepted the job in California and left NY. To this day no one knows if it will ever get better. Dr. Landman thanks for destroying my way of taking care of my child. Because I can no longer make an income...
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1118144
02/03/10 5 5 5 5 Is a good best doctor ,as well of his staff,very concious,knows his profeccion
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1107000
16/02/10 5 4 5 5 Dr. Landman is the kind of doctor you wish everyone could have. Kind, respectful, warm, caring, compassionate and excellent in his field. I didn't believe there were any doctor's like him left in this world. I went to him when I couldn't get any straight answers from my doctor in NJ and he took care of me right away. I wouldn't trust my kidneys to anyone but him!!!!!!!!!  Respond
RID: 921656
24/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr Landman is a true professional. He is both knowlegeable and caring. He worked with me to understand my condition then really explained the options and was very respectful of my decision. He is a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend him.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 794048
19/02/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Landman saved my kidney. I had a growth constricting the renal artery. Dr. Landman removed the growth after an extremely long and arduous surgery. I swear by "The Flying Pigs".
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 244309
29/03/07 5 5 5 This doctor is excellent! He was quickly able to diagnose me and suggest a treatment. He was SO respectful and friendly it was a pleasure meeting him. I was incredibly impressed by how knowledgeable AND courteous he was. I am so happy I was referred to him!  Respond