Rate Dr. James S. Pezzi

Dr. James S. Pezzi's Ratings

Excellent doctor and his nursing staff was very accommodating to me and my husband! Can't say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Pezzi and his staff!!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr.Pezzi was recommended to me by my gynecologist and I simply could not have found a better doctor.He is thorough, professional,knowledgable and his staff are absolutely the best also..Excellent Physician..

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

Simply the best! Dr. Pezzi is smart and thorough. He takes the time to listen but is efficient and on time. He thinks about your medical history and makes connections to improve your health. Excellent staff, too.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2008 | flag

I cannot say enough complimentary things about Dr. Pezzi and his staff. I found them all very compationate and caring. Dr. Pezzi and his staff are very competent and put took time to discuss all my questions and concerns. They even were able to call a specialist I had been trying to see and move up my appointment.

Submitted April 29, 2008 | flag

I FOUND DR PEZZI AND HIS STAFF TO BE VERY HELPFUL AND I THNK HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR.

Submitted Feb. 29, 2008 | flag

A wonderful feeling doctor. I had some potentially serious problems which Dr. Pezzi helped me through. I wouldn't be here today without him.

Submitted April 5, 2007 | flag

Dr Pezzi is a wonderful clinician and individual He will listen and do all he can to diagnose and treat the issues at hand. I would recommend him to family and srangers alike with complete confidence of their positive experience.

Submitted April 5, 2007 | flag

Dr. Pezzi is an extremely compassionate doctor and an excellent clinician. His staff were very professional and I felt that I received the best care available in Lexington. I am distressed about the negative comment on this website because it is unbelievable to me that this individual actaully experienced this. I have known Dr. Pezzi for a long time and this characterization is absolutely unfair and untrue. The reality is that there are some people who want to blame everyone else for their difficulties and no matter what type of care they receive are going to be negative and angry.

Submitted April 5, 2007 | flag

Very compasionate. Did an endoscopy and colonoscpy on me and was very detailed on EVERYTHING. took the time to talk to me and made sure i knew what was happening. Found 3 uclers in my stomach and to in my GI tract. HE FIXED ME. AS far as his procedures go, i dont rememeber a thing since he is very "liberal" with his drugs used for the procedures. I reccomend him and if i know anyone with a stomach (or related) i will send them his way. he is a great doctor and truly knows his stuff.

Submitted April 11, 2006 | flag

Dr. Pezzi is the most caring doctor I have seen. He took his time to explain my disease and the options I had available. He is very forward thinking and his bedside manner is very caring and loving. I felt that he was as concerned about my health as if I was a family member. He called me at home on the weekends and at night to check on me. He has had to do numerous procedures on me, colonoscopies, upper endoscopies, and ERCP's and his technique was exceptional. I have referred many friends and family to him and they all adore him. He is a wonderful doctor and a wonderful friend. His staff is also cheerful, helpful and go out of their way to help you.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2005 | flag