Rate Dr. Alan Lawrence Rubin

Dr. Alan Lawrence Rubin's Ratings

I have been treating with Dr Rubin for about 5 years. He has provided excellent care and advice. He does not rush you, or rush to judgement. He is a kind, caring individual. He has helped me tremendously with the concerns for which I needed treatment.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2014 | flag

DR Rubin is very attentive and listens to my problems. He has given me medication to help me with my anxiety and monitors me closely. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Rubin for over 15 years. He personally has helped me immensly. He truly wants you to feel better and does just that. He is not in a rush and listens to what you need to say. I recommend him without any reservation.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag

Kind, considerate, prompt. I have no complaints. I've been seeing Dr. Rubin for almost 8 years and he's always been professional and caring. If I have a conflict or need help, Riva from his office has always been super helpful.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2013 | flag

I have rated Dr. Rubin poorly in all areas due to his lack of professionalism, care & concern for me as his patient for over 12 yrs. I was dismissed from his office on 7.31.13, in front of others. My appt for 3:30 was canceled by Riva, even though I left a message at 2:00 that I would be keeping my appt & to please notify Dr. Rubin. She failed to do so. Dr. Rubin came out into the waiting room & stated that he could not see me, that I canceled my appt. & I must leave. I tried to explain that I had not canceled my appt, however he did not want to hear it. He came back out again & demanded that I leave. I was being weaned off of one medication & beginning a new one, so I asked what do I do about my meds since I did not have a full supply? He walked away, shrugged his shoulders said "I don't know!" I left with tremendous anxiety & thought I was going to have a full blown panic attack. He doesn't return calls until the next day even while weaning off meds. This was reckless behavior.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr Rubin basically saved my life. He is personable and kind. worked with me till we were able to find the right combonation to make me feel like a person again.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

Doctor Rubin has been instrumental in my recovery. I am so grateful for his competencey. He is great and I recommend him to any patient seeking psychiatric help.

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag

After suffering from problems for many years and at the end of my rope with other doctors, I found Dr. Rubin over 10 years ago, and he has helped me live a normal life once again. Dr Rubin is friendly and not "doctor like" which also helped me in my recovery as my other doctors made me feel like I was just a customer and would rush me out. I would recommend him to anybody.

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rubin is observant, highly attentive, and very easy to talk to. I highly recommend his services.

Submitted June 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rubin quite literally changed my life. I had a serious medical condition that three top neurologists could not successfully treat. Dr. Rubin made one medicinal suggestion and I have been fine ever since.

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag