Rate Dr. Michael W. Allegretto

Dr. Michael W. Allegretto's Ratings

My experience with Dr. Allegretto and his staff was great. After almost a decade of throat problems I was referred to him to have my tonsils removed and it has done nothing short of change my life. Dr. Allegretto and his staff made me feel comfortable and informed of what the process was going be and what to expect through out. The consult was quick but informative. While some may feel his bedside manner could improve I felt he was just matter of fact and did not sugar coat anything which I personally appreciated. The day of the surgery both Dr. Allegretto and his staff ensured I was comfortable and answered any quetions I had, They did a great job of putting me at ease.

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

The Doctor was very good. I know he's very busy but never seemed rushed. I would defiantly recommend this doctor. My surgery was great, felt a difference immediately.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Allegretto is an amazing doctor and surgeon. I have seen him many times regarding my throat issues. He is always helpful and his staff is great. I know it takes a long time to get in to him for an appointment but it is only because so many people want to see him. The wait is worth it. Be patient and you will not regret it. Thank you Dr. Allegretto and staff.

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Allegretto did a Parotidectomy on me and I found him to be very professional, empathetic and thorough in his practice. I highly recommend his services.

Submitted March 23, 2012 | flag

It's been almost 3 years now since Dr Allegretto removed pollyps from my nasal cavities. For years I suffered from recurring sinus infections, sometimes 3 or 4 a year. It would last upwards to 4 weeks sometimes...I would also lose my sense of smell and taste. The surgery he performed changed me completely. I can breathe so much better, any sinus inflamation that I experience now is minor. He did an awesome job! As for his bedside manner, he was great in my opinion. Thank you Dr. Allegretto from a very grateful patient!

Submitted Feb. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Allegretto saved my life. He diagnosed my tracheal stenosis the very first time I saw him after I sufferred for almost 5 years with it getting progressively worse to the point of almost suffocating to death once. He has operated on my throat 3 times and I can now breathe again and function like a normal human being. He is very knowledgeable and caring & I thank God I was finally referred to him.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2011 | flag

His bedside mannor is not the greatest. I have been using nose sprays for a long time and he made me feel guilty for doing that. He did not make me feel like he could do anything to help me.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2011 | flag

I personally feel that he needs to work on bedside manner and I felt rushed in the consult.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2011 | flag

I realize specialist time is at a premium, I felt he rushed my consult. Focussed in on one aspect of my condition, and dismissed my other concerns.

Submitted July 10, 2011 | flag

After 3 years of breathing problems with growths in my nose and visit to another ENT, he diagnosed my problem and set a plan of action in order to correct it. Very caring and understanding, put all of my fears to rest within the first 10 minutes of the visit. Surgery was minimally invasive and corrected the problem. Would recommend this doctor to everyone.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2011 | flag