Rate Dr. Gordon H. Wilkes

Dr. Gordon H. Wilkes's Ratings

I had what is a best known as a tummy tuck (rectus diastasis & abdominal pannus repair) done by Dr. Wilkes in August 2013 and the final results are amazing. He did a great job and I have had no complications. It is important to have someone who is a good "nurse" to help you out while you heal and recover since it is day surgery. I live in Grande Prairie and stayed at a hotel for the week following my surgery and my recovery was smooth. My incision healed nicely and I feel like I have my life back after having 4 kids :) Thank you Dr. Wilkes!

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Wilkes came recommended to me. His office staff and assistants were excellent and thorough. He was helpful and gave me enough advice for my breast augmentation surgery. Post op I had a concern about 1.5 weeks later and he saw me immediately (within 2 hours). Excellent service, and very professional. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

I had breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Wilkes on April 4, 2013. It was my first surgery of any kind so I was a bit nervous, but his staff are SO incredible and put me at ease right away. Dr. Wilkes himself was very kind and friendly. He didn't rush through the consultation or push us to make a decision immediately. Dr. Wilkes answered all our questions and even some we didn't know we even had. He just knew what we were thinking. The surgical suite he works out of is located just down the hall from his office, so that is really nice to have the office and the surgery all at the same location. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

Dr wilks did an awesome Job in dec 2012 on my sons cleft lip I can hardly tell he had it done the only thing is his nose caved in a bit but other then that it was a huge success now going for the pallet surgery in may cant wait to see the results for that I would recommend him to anyone he is great at what he does

Submitted March 4, 2013 | flag

Saw Dr. Wilkes for breast augmentation. It was a very pleasant experience. He and his staff made me feel totally at ease. The surgery and recovery went great. No complaints here!

Submitted Feb. 8, 2013 | flag

I went to doctor wilkes to consult regarding my neck and mouth area. I had a face lift 2 years ago done by Dr. Wilkes and my neck and mouth area are still the same as before surgery. In my lastt consultation I was told that face surgery does not fix the mouth area and that I would have to have injections to do so. What a waste of my money.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2010 | flag

I had a bust reduction and a tummy tuck, I feel amazing. My stomach had a layer of fat from having three kids and now it is flat. I can wear clothes and they fit properly. I would high recommend Dr. Wilkes and is staff. They are very professional and extremely helpful.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2010 | flag

did great job on my sons cleft lip and pallet.. outstanding work!! thanks for the dedication for the trade and level of detail and care!!!

Submitted May 3, 2010 | flag

had performed surgeries on my son some 20 years ago with great results and numerous follow ups, excellent surgeon and great person

Submitted April 7, 2010 | flag

dr.wilkes is second to none,wonderfull man,knows his proffession,words cannot express my thankfullness for having this dr. as my savior in my time of need.

Submitted March 8, 2010 | flag