You may also like

Rate Dr. Gordon H. Wilkes

Dr. Gordon H. Wilkes's Ratings

I had a breast argumentation in the beginning of May 2014 with Dr Wilkes. When I went in for the consultation he was everything I could have asked for in a surgeon. He was very kind, he answered all of my questions, he let me try on different sizes, take pictures, really whatever I felt necessary to make my decision. I consulted with him for at least 45 minutes.. He was honest with me when I told him what I wanted and how I wanted my breasts to look. He gave his honest opinion on what would look best on my frame. When I finished the consult he was very professional in that he did not ask for my opinion right away.. Instead gave me a number to call if and when I was ready to get the sugery. On the day of surgery he was very prompt and I also got the chance to talk to him again and confirm what was going to take place before it did. All the people who work with him are fantastic. They are very welcoming people. Never did I feel uncomfortable or like I was making the wrong decision. His nurses were so helpful and basically sat next to me once I woke up and was feeling sick. Dr Wilkes himself called me the next day to check on me and responded personally to all my my calls. The results were better than I could have imagined ! Most people don't know I have fake breasts .. Even by feel! (Unless I tell them) I strongly recommend Dr Wilkes, and I am so happy I made my decision to get my breast argumentation by him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2790974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I had a full Tummy Tuck, Muscle repair, Breast lift and Breast augmentation on April 10, 2015 with Dr. Wilkes. He is great!! I did my consultation, went back after I saw two other doctors with more questions. He took the time to answer each question. For my breasts I told him what I was expecting and left the rest to his expertise. Glad I did. The ladies who work for/with him are FABULOUS!!!! The best. I would absolutely recommend him as a surgeon. Definitely go for the consultation, and you will agree.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2780463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I had a breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Wilkes 3 years ago, and he is AMAZING! At the time I wanted a "natural" look and received just that and more! I have since been in to see him again for a check up and to discuss going larger. He has been very helpful and offered great advice and listened to me. I will be re-booking with him again for another surgery. He really is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Dr. Wilkes preformed my baby's clief lip repair and did the most amazing job. He is an amazing Dr and we are beyond pleased and extremely happy that our baby is in good hands when he goes for surgery. He is a great man and does outstanding work and would highly recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Dr Wilkes performed an upper eye lift. The results were amazing, he is a skilled surgeon and has an amazing persona. I am thrilled with the job he did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I saw him 16 years ago for breast implants which he did an amazing job,Im sure i had the nicest breasts in town!! during my consultation he was very rude and arrogant and i recently 2014 went to see him and he was still rude again.I left his office feeling like i got no where and very disappointed but i will strongly recommend him,he is probably the best in canada.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

Dr. Wilkes was recommended to me by my family doctor. He answered all my questions regarding my breast augmentation surgery. He was very easy to talk to made me feel very comfortable. I am so pleased with the results of my surgery and the job he did. His staff and his recovery nurses were very helpful and willing to answer all my recovery questions. They provided to me excellent service and were very professional. I am very happy and pleased Dr. Wilkes did my surgery and I highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Wilkes!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

I had what is a best known as a tummy tuck (rectus diastasis & abdominal pannus repair) done by Dr. Wilkes in August 2013 and the final results are amazing. He did a great job and I have had no complications. It is important to have someone who is a good "nurse" to help you out while you heal and recover since it is day surgery. I live in Grande Prairie and stayed at a hotel for the week following my surgery and my recovery was smooth. My incision healed nicely and I feel like I have my life back after having 4 kids :) Thank you Dr. Wilkes!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1221023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. Wilkes came recommended to me. His office staff and assistants were excellent and thorough. He was helpful and gave me enough advice for my breast augmentation surgery. Post op I had a concern about 1.5 weeks later and he saw me immediately (within 2 hours). Excellent service, and very professional. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1221022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I had breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Wilkes on April 4, 2013. It was my first surgery of any kind so I was a bit nervous, but his staff are SO incredible and put me at ease right away. Dr. Wilkes himself was very kind and friendly. He didn't rush through the consultation or push us to make a decision immediately. Dr. Wilkes answered all our questions and even some we didn't know we even had. He just knew what we were thinking. The surgical suite he works out of is located just down the hall from his office, so that is really nice to have the office and the surgery all at the same location. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1221021].votes_count ]]