Rate Dr. Gordon H. Wilkes

Dr. Gordon H. Wilkes's Ratings

Dr. Wilkes was recommended to me by my family doctor. He answered all my questions regarding my breast augmentation surgery. He was very easy to talk to made me feel very comfortable. I am so pleased with the results of my surgery and the job he did. His staff and his recovery nurses were very helpful and willing to answer all my recovery questions. They provided to me excellent service and were very professional. I am very happy and pleased Dr. Wilkes did my surgery and I highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Wilkes!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

I had what is a best known as a tummy tuck (rectus diastasis & abdominal pannus repair) done by Dr. Wilkes in August 2013 and the final results are amazing. He did a great job and I have had no complications. It is important to have someone who is a good "nurse" to help you out while you heal and recover since it is day surgery. I live in Grande Prairie and stayed at a hotel for the week following my surgery and my recovery was smooth. My incision healed nicely and I feel like I have my life back after having 4 kids :) Thank you Dr. Wilkes!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1221023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. Wilkes came recommended to me. His office staff and assistants were excellent and thorough. He was helpful and gave me enough advice for my breast augmentation surgery. Post op I had a concern about 1.5 weeks later and he saw me immediately (within 2 hours). Excellent service, and very professional. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1221022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I had breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Wilkes on April 4, 2013. It was my first surgery of any kind so I was a bit nervous, but his staff are SO incredible and put me at ease right away. Dr. Wilkes himself was very kind and friendly. He didn't rush through the consultation or push us to make a decision immediately. Dr. Wilkes answered all our questions and even some we didn't know we even had. He just knew what we were thinking. The surgical suite he works out of is located just down the hall from his office, so that is really nice to have the office and the surgery all at the same location. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1221021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr wilks did an awesome Job in dec 2012 on my sons cleft lip I can hardly tell he had it done the only thing is his nose caved in a bit but other then that it was a huge success now going for the pallet surgery in may cant wait to see the results for that I would recommend him to anyone he is great at what he does

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1221020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Saw Dr. Wilkes for breast augmentation. It was a very pleasant experience. He and his staff made me feel totally at ease. The surgery and recovery went great. No complaints here!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1221019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

I went to doctor wilkes to consult regarding my neck and mouth area. I had a face lift 2 years ago done by Dr. Wilkes and my neck and mouth area are still the same as before surgery. In my lastt consultation I was told that face surgery does not fix the mouth area and that I would have to have injections to do so. What a waste of my money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1221018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2010

I had a bust reduction and a tummy tuck, I feel amazing. My stomach had a layer of fat from having three kids and now it is flat. I can wear clothes and they fit properly. I would high recommend Dr. Wilkes and is staff. They are very professional and extremely helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1221005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2010

did great job on my sons cleft lip and pallet.. outstanding work!! thanks for the dedication for the trade and level of detail and care!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1221017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

had performed surgeries on my son some 20 years ago with great results and numerous follow ups, excellent surgeon and great person

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1221016].votes_count ]]