Dr. Amy Manchanda

Dr. Amy Manchanda

Rate Dr. Amy Manchanda

Dr. Amy Manchanda's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Manchanda for years. Although she is usually booked solid, today there was a cancellation and I had the good fortune of seeing her again. It's her excellent interpersonal skills combined with her passion for optometry and thorough knowledge of eye care that sets her apart from other optometrists. She has great listening skills and listens to all of your concerns with great attention. Then she gives you an informed response and will even refer you very quickly for further help, or a second opinion. I was also very impressed with her new location and pleasant staff. I had no intention to purchase new frames, but her selection caught my intention. I put on one pair, and with Dr. Manchanda and her optician, I was able to find an incredible pair of new frames. Dr. Manchanda is the best optometrist I've ever seen, and I've been to many. She is also very fit, healthy and stylish meaning she takes great care of herself- a great sign when visiting any health professional.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2014 | flag

I went for my regular eye exam and something showed up in my retina with a new instrument that Dr. Manchanda had just purchased..an Optomap that is able to show 80% of the retina in one image. A serious tear was detected in my asymptomatic eye that needed immediate treatment. My vision was saved by this early detection. I would highly recommend Dr. Manchanda and Cole Harbour Optometry!!!

Submitted March 20, 2014 | flag

Im 77 Lost my eye Dr a few years back Saw many Drs while looking for new Dr explained every thing that she was doing When I was hesitant she went over it again Staff was very good also They explained all the lens I was allowed to bring glasses back if not satisfied Best place I was ever at

Submitted March 13, 2014 | flag

Our family has been seeing Dr. Manchanda for years; we love that she is so knowledgeable, professional, thorough.... and has a great personality. Her staff are always very helpful and never try to push product on you.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2014 | flag

Excellent. She is so professional, patient, and thorough. Keep up the good work

Submitted July 13, 2012 | flag

DR. Manchanda was highly recommended to me from many of my co workers.I think she is awesome .I find her very professional and easy to talk to if she feels you need to be seen by a specialist she has it done immediatly.I highly reccomend her to everyone. keep up the excellent work.

Submitted June 12, 2012 | flag

This is the first time I've been to Dr. Manchanda and I have to say I've never had such a comprehensive exam in my life. I felt very relaxed and had complete trust in what she said. I've had problems in the past with my vision and have been searching for a doctor that I could trust and I know now that I've found one. I highly recommend her services.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2012 | flag

EXCELLENT Optometrist and great support staff! Highly recommended by my family.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Manchanda is the BEST Optometrist I have ever been to! She is VERY knowledgeable and does not rush you at all! She is always on time, and she was great with my 4 year old when I brought her in for her first eye exam. I feel very relaxed, and feel that no matter what question I ask her, she gives me a straight forward answer that I can actually understand. Her staff are all very helpful and nice, and it is just a very warm environment! I have recommended her to everyone I know, and those who have gone to see her have also really liked her!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Manchanda is a very pleasant Optometrist. My entire family goes to her - she's knowledgeable and helpful.

Submitted May 26, 2010 | flag