Dr. Andrew Ignaszewski

Dr. Andrew Ignaszewski

Rate Dr. Andrew Ignaszewski

Dr. Andrew Ignaszewski's Ratings

OMG.. what a breath of fresh air. He listens and looks you right in the eye and asks How Can I support you. I have worked in the health care field for 40 years and Dr. Ignaszewski is a the top of list of most knowledgeable, compassionate and skilled.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

DR.Ignaszewski is the first class doctor that I ever knew in my life. I would recommend him to anybody. He rescued my daughter from death. Thank to him she is Ok . He is very kind and take time for patients.My daughter and I are under his very good professional control. I wish that every GP would have so much time for patients and be professional like him.He is not only very high quality doctor but human being who takes care and have time for patients. He Talks nicely and do not look only how many patients will take during the day to get very well paid by medical system. One of the best doctor I have ever met.I can disclose my name without hesitation as a patients. I wish him very long life and lots of happiness Barbara Bonnar

Submitted April 4, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr.Ignaszewski for almost 2 years and have always received excellent service.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2014 | flag

He is one of the best ones.Very helpful , knowledgeable , kind . Simply the best in B.C.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ig. is the best there is, other Doctors had given up on me,was told in 1984 by an other Cardiologist that i had only 6 Months to live but Dr. Ig. never gave up, just treated me and gave me Hell whenever I had not followed Orders. He is not just a great Doctor he is although a great Human being, he feels like a good Friend of mine, thanks Dr.Ig.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ig, has been involved with my care for over twelve years and has been my personal heart specialist for the last nine years. He has seen me on short notice when things started to go wrong and has always given sage advice. I and my wife are glad to have him in our corner.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ig was singularly responsible for first saving and then exending my father's life into his mid-90s. He gave me another 9 years with him. My family is forever grateful to him. He's a gentleman and a phenom. We are lucky to know him.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2012 | flag

This is my Favourite cardiologist. I bring my MOM. He is being my mom's dr since 1997. He is very knowlegable, puntual, very helpful.

Submitted May 1, 2012 | flag

I AM A PRE-HEART TRANSPLANT PATIENT UNDER THIS DOCTOR CARE AND I OWE HIM A GREAT DEAL FOR KEEPING ME ALIVE FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2012 | flag

Very impressed by this man. He took ample time to explain my heart failure, assured me that he would do his best to get me better.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag