Dr. Daniel Sadowski

Rate Dr. Daniel Sadowski

Dr. Daniel Sadowski's Ratings

I have total faith in Dr.Sadowski!!!! I have U.C. I was diagnosed in 2003. I was very sick and hospitalized and Dr. Sadowski was my G.I. specialist. He was very compassionate to my circumstances which were not good. Within a short while Dr.Sadowski had me on the mend and was very thourough in the process. I did move to B.C. 3 yrs ago and I must say the 2 G.I. docs I have seen here show little concern to any of my med needs. My G.P. had to refer me to a surgeon. I am moving back to AB in Apr and I sure hope to see Dr.Sadowski. Sincerely Diane Giggey

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag

I absolutely love Dr. Sadowski. He has been my gastro doctor for over 15 years now. I had a very bad experience with another gastro doctor who was absolutely horrible. I was relieved when my physician referred me to Dr. Sadowski. He diagnosed me with very severe IBS however; because of his good advice and diligence as a Gastro doctor, I have had very, very few episodes with my IBS. He is genuine, caring, compassionate and always personable. I will recommend him to others most definetely.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sadowski is by far the best GI Specialist I have seen! I went to two other specialists since my diagnosis in 2009 (I have Ulcerative Colitis), and neither of them seemed genuinely interested in me, and one actually told me I was lying about my symptoms. After having my colon removed and having the J-pouch procedure done, I have been feeling much better. However, I struggle with anemia, food intolerances, and keeping my weight up. It was my first appointment with him today, and he was very genuine, very caring, and he listened to EVERYTHING I had to say. He referred me to a gynaecologist, is ordering me another iron transfusion, and is sending me off to a dietician. Very thorough, and my saviour! Thank you for being so awesome, Dr. Sadowski :)

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Sadowski for over 12 years.He was the only doctor who diagnosed my colitis after seeing several specialists over a 3 year period. He saw me through the most difficult time of my life when i had to have my large intestine removed and he continues to see me on a yearly basis, even when I have no concerns. He genuinely cares,he helped me through my pregnancy (which took 6 yrs to happen) and i can call his office anytime i have an emergency. I only trust him and I have recommended him to friends and family. He is a great doctor.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag

Seen him 32 times in the past years for a very rare condition and have total confidence and feel very comfortable knowing he's there whenever I need him. Thanks Dr Sadowski.

Submitted July 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sadowski started by removing hemorrhoids using the rubber band technique... newest technology at the time and he was on top of things. NO surgery and I was out in less than 15 minutes... no pain. A couple months later, I was diagnosed with proctitis, ulcerative colitis of the lower rectum. He treated me very well and was sensitive, considerate and effective. I like my doctor.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2011 | flag

I find Dr Sadowski to be a calm and trusting soul.As of yet we have had not a lot of success in finding out the true causes of my pain. He has not given up on me and I feel will not until he has an answer even if it is not a simple one. He is very humble and honest in saying that he dosen't always understand why things are the way they are but sometimes it is what is.I know as a patient we don't want to always here that but I am at a point now that I beleive in him and unlike some other treatment I have received over the last year I have grown to trust him and have faith.Thank you for sticking with me:}

Submitted Oct. 6, 2011 | flag

One of Edmonton's top GI doctors. He discovered cancer in my aesophagus while others were thinking GERDS. Six to nine months later and I would have been a goner.

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sadowski is, by far, the best doctor I have ever had -- and I've seen a lot of doctors. He truly cares about his patients and takes the time to listen. He's been my G.I. specialist for the past 10 years and he's absolutely wonderful.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2011 | flag

He is my crohns specialist. He has brought me back from the brink a few times and he is my hero. So compassionate and a wonderful bedside manner.

Submitted June 10, 2010 | flag