Dr. Glenn Chan

5 1 4.8

Rate Dr. Glenn Chan

Dr. Glenn Chan's Ratings

We are new to Dr Chan's office and found him on this website. So far we have been super pleased by our experience. His staff is welcoming, he spent as much time as needed to explain things and answer questions and our cleanings went well. My husband is in need of some extra work and Dr Chan provided us with different options and pricing. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2806660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Chan has been nothing but accommodating to us and our extended family. The staff is friendly, comforting, welcoming and knowledgable. They take interest in what our family is doing, how we are feeling, and have taken the time to really get to know us and our concerns. All dental work has been done in a timely manner and in a very comforting atmosphere. Our kids love going to visit Dr. Chan.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2806217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Still feeling pain 6 months after root canal and crown. Too expensive for the same service as a usual clinic

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2805883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Thanks Dr Chan for taking care of my daughter. Our appointment was on time, the cleaning was seamless and we were very happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2801938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I am absolutely terrified of dental work. I had a horrible experience when I was a child and as a result only go to the dentist in extreme emergencies. I finally worked up the nerve to call Dr. Chan and was relieved to find he would see me ASAP. The consult interview was on time and he found several teeth that needed root canals. He gave me medicine to get out of pain and got me back in to do the work. I asked if he would put me out and after discussion we decided to try without sedation. I was scared but the work went perfectly. He was very gentle and took time with me to explain everything. He is a kind man. This was a few months ago, and now my whole family including our children see Glenn. He has two children of his own I think and jokes about them often. He's a genuinely nice guy who cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2787788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Very good experience. Prices are not cheap but the service is very good and Dr Chan is very knowledgable and his staff are super nice.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2781561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Found this doctor from this website. I am new to Calgary and called for an appointment. I was very surprised to see Dr. Chan accepts new patients and would see me and my family.

Our entire family has now been for our first cleaning appointment. The hygienists and Dr Chan were very thorough. although we have double insurance and were prepared to accept whatever he told us, Dr Chan gave my entire family a clean bill of health. We were really happy. The staff is friendly and he spent a lot of time with us, and asked lots of questions instead of lecturing as some doctors do. We really appreciated his demeanour. Good job thank you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2779889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I have been a patient at Dr. Chans' office for 28 years, since I was 4 years old. Dr Chan is an excellent dentist with a personality and bed side manner to match. He has seen me through many dental issues in my time, from cavities to wisdom teeth extraction and most recently TMJ, always with compasstion, professionalism and percision. Those afraid of the dentist fear not for Dr Chan will ease your anxieties with his kind, gentle nature and his amazing support staff. I always feel comfortable in his office and have always had excellent care and I have the smile to prove it! So thank you Dr Chan and associates for 28 years of truly excellent service, and here's to 28 more.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2776672].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 14, 2015

I have recently started going to Dr Chan. I'm ashamed to admit I'm a bit of a scaredy cat when it comes to dental procedures but have been put at ease since my last visit. I was having a fairly straightforward procedure but experiencing much anxiety. Dr Chan was gentle, quick and made such a difference in my experience. Thank you Dr Chan for everything! You and your staff have been so helpful and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2767519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

I've recently moved back to Calgary and returned to Dr. Chan's practice. I had forgotten that going to the dentist can actually be pleasurable! I've had ok experiences in the past with other dentists but realized what sets apart his office from the others. His staff is always extremely friendly and asks about my family. Appointments are always on time, every procedure is explained in terms that I can understand and I'm never surprised at what work has to be done. I've been happy so far with my return and would certainly recommend Dr Chan and his office to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2765006].votes_count ]]