You may also like

Rate Dr. Glenn Chan

Dr. Glenn Chan's Ratings

I'm a new patient at Dr Chan's office and found him on this site. After recently moving to Calgary I was in need of a dentist and after reading so many great reviews I thought I would try him out. I was in a great deal of pain and needed a solution fast. When I called and explained my situation, the front end staff were able to find me an appointment that day. Shortly after I arrived, I was taken into an exam room and greeted by Dr Chan. I was imediately put at ease as I'm sure he could sense my nervousness and kept the conversation light and funny. He gave me a few different options and explained them throughly. After we decided on a game plan, he made a temporary fix and booked me right away for treatment so that I could get things sorted out with my dental plan. I am thankful to find someone who was so honest, kind and empathetic to my situation.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2736971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Went to Dr Chan based on all the great reviews, I admit the clinic is neat and their staff are friendly and helpful, unfortunately after filling the same tooth twice (filled in-reopened-checked-refilled) Dr Chan advised I should be seeking for another dentist, the toothache there remained, but the visits costed me more than 1k despite the second time Dr Chan offered me some discount - :( I am not trying to down rate Dr Chan, but to share more real experience for other viewers reference.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2734366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Great Dentist and has really helped to relive my dental anxiety caused by previous dentists. He has replaced a crown and pulled a broken tooth and although they are not pleasant experiences, he made them as painless as possible. I can't believe how fast and painless he got the broken tooth out. Will definitely keep him as my Dentist. Staff are great too, very friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Dr Chan is amazing! I highly recommend him. He makes you feel comfortable and at ease in every appoiment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

My family has been with Dr chan for the past year. We found him online through this site . He is very personable and funny and runs on time . His staff is very nice and you can tell they enjoy his personality too. He is fair and I say this as he stayed late one day for me to get my son out of pain after a bicycle accident. That was really nice . Good job to the whole office and thank you.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2709713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Great staff and service, nice doc but prices are pretty high.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2673953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Same comments as everyone else: great guy, very compassionate, does not rush, however prices are high. Overall excellent.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2670728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2015

Our family of 5 have been patients of Dr Chan's for the last 10 years. In this time, he and his staff have provided amazing dental preventative care and dental work (when necessary!). The office runs smoothly and on time - we have never been kept waiting. I knew Dr Chan was a great dentist, but recently he went above and beyond fitting me in on short notice for a dental emergency. He followed up afterwards just to make sure everything turned out for my satisfaction and comfort. All in all, a great place to recommend.

The Barnes Family Chris Sue and boys

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2669164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

Found Dr. Chan on this website. Our family has now been with him for over a year. My husband needed a good dentist for a root canal and my son needed his wisdom teeth out. Dr. Chan did all the procedures himself and both times there was no drama. I find him to be personable and funny and he seems to care a great deal about our family. His hygienist Alissa is also very sweet and does a great job. I know he is popular and I can see why. On the negative he is not open Fridays and only one evening that books up in advance.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2667738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Let me tell you about this dentist. It is Christmas Eve and I have a severe toothache. My sister sees Chan and raves about him. I texted him and he texted me back to meet at the office. Keep in mind this is Christmas Eve! He was patient and calm in person and prescribed medicine to get me out of pain. He also said if I want to get the root canal done at my normal dentist (I dont have one) he would forward the notes immediately. I get the feeling Dr Chan does dentistry because he loves it. Anyway I was amazed he met me on short notice as he said he was going out of country the next morning. I will bring my whole family to Chan as he is kind and honest. I know others on here said he was expensive I don't know if that's true but I know he is a good man. Thank you Dr. C!

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2663034].votes_count ]]