Rate Dr. Glenn Chan

Dr. Glenn Chan's Ratings

Let me tell you about this dentist. It is Christmas Eve and I have a severe toothache. My sister sees Chan and raves about him. I texted him and he texted me back to meet at the office. Keep in mind this is Christmas Eve! He was patient and calm in person and prescribed medicine to get me out of pain. He also said if I want to get the root canal done at my normal dentist (I dont have one) he would forward the notes immediately. I get the feeling Dr Chan does dentistry because he loves it. Anyway I was amazed he met me on short notice as he said he was going out of country the next morning. I will bring my whole family to Chan as he is kind and honest. I know others on here said he was expensive I don't know if that's true but I know he is a good man. Thank you Dr. C!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2663034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2014

Funny and efficient guy. Dentistry is good, found him on this site. I agree expensive but for our family it is worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

I agree great dentist but a little expensive. Very smart guy, did a root canal for me as I am out of pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Good dentist but crazy rates absurd what him charge

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Dr. Chan and his staff gave me outstanding service for my first appointment. Him and his team are extremely educated and were very kind and helpful to deal with. I would highly recommend Dr. Chan for anyone looking for a new dentist.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2635443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Great dentist. family has been going for years. Good job!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2629514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Dr. Chan is A+++, I can't say enough good things about him. Had a root canal done and it was by far the best experience I've had with any dental procedure. he is professional, yet friendly and puts you at ease. Also very efficient and listens to your concerns in a very empathetic manner. Not only that, but I've had some small speedbumps in dealing with my insurance, and he's been understanding and helpful in navigating treatment with respect to my budget as well. I've been going there for regular cleaning and checkups for a while, which have always been good experiences, and this, my first major procedure was amazing. I was compelled to write a review (something I have never done in the past) because the service and treatment from Dr. Chan and staff is OUTSTANDING.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2627406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Found Dr. Chan on RateMD. Our entire family has now been going for three years. We have found him to be very kind and patient and the office has been surprisingly good at accommodating our limited availability and also seeing us on time.

My husband needed a root canal and crown, there were no issues whatsoever with the work. The cost was a little high, that's okay we didn't mind it wasn't outrageous. Other than that we have just had cleanings with his office and all has gone well. The hygienist Alyssa is sweet as can be. Thank you for good work.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2607519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

The best in the business. Period! No other words needed. Just go experience it for yourself!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2607112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Myself and my 2 boys have been with Doctor Chan for many years and we have had nothing but great experiences! He is always genuinely interested in what's going on with your everyday life. I feel comfortable knowing my experience will be awesome even when the work may be tough, Doc Chan and his staff always check to ensure you are ok. FYI the best at giving freezing! We will be coming here for many years to come.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2605839].votes_count ]]