Rate Dr. Everton Gooden

Dr. Everton Gooden's Ratings

I went in for an exam of a deviated septum, and he was very patient helpful and informative. He answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable and confident in the diagnosis. We need more doctors like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. Gooden did 2 surgeries on me, at the same time: correcting a deviated septum and opening a blockage. He did an excellent job! The hypothesis of the surgery improving my health was verified also: my health has dramatically improved! I have not had any sinus difficulties since the operation! Thank you Dr. Gooden!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Went to the hospital with my 16 month old 4 weeks ago after she swallowed something. The first doctor I saw blew me off and wanted to send us home. I demanded to ee a specialist. Dr Gooden was able to see something after looking down with a camera. He removed it by a small operation. Great doctor and he was kind and very caring. If onl all of them were like him. I went to his office a week later and waited a bit which I think is average. When I take my mother to her doctor we sometimes wait hours. That's the price of free care in my opinion

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

He removed a part of my thyroid gland. Great beside manner and very professional. I was a bit anxious in the hospital before my surgery and he really made me relax. He took my kids tonsils out too and great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Had an appointment with doctor Gooden,got there early and still had to wait 2 hours yo see the doctor he was very rude when I told him about how far I came from he said if I had a problem waiting my pediatrician should refer me to someone else.I wouldn't advice anyone with kids to go through this,his resident was very polite and apologize that the receptionist over booked patients .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737004].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Doctor great.....................staff needs to work on customer service

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

Dr. Gooden is very understanding through out pre operative appointments. Listened to all my concerns, didn't feel rushed. Surgery went smoothly and explained briefly the surgery right before and checked on me in recovery to speak to me. He is a warm and sincere doctor, very knowledgable and follows through. Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

Three years ago, Dr. Gooden did my parotidectomy...a very complicated high risk surgery. Amazingly, I felt no pain after my surgery and I recovered beautifully, with no scars whatsoever. Dr. Gooden, is a kind, compassionate, excellent surgeon. He is very professional and he saved my life. I had a malignant tumour in my salivary gland. Thanks to his amazing ability as an excellent surgeon, although he had to tear half my face off and take my salivary gland out, you would never know...he is like an angel and a magician all together. I owe him the rest of my life and I am forever grateful. Thank you so very much Dr. Gooden. You are amazing and thanks to you I can confidently say that I will have a long, healthy life!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2624848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Excellent surgeon! I had my parathyroid surgery recently with Dr. Gooden, very knowledgeable. Excellent bedside manner. Smooth recovery. Had many surgeries in the past not related to this one, can see the difference in how Doctors/Surgeons approach their patients. Wish more Surgeons would learn the way Dr. Gooden interacts with his patients! His secretary is also very helpful. Thank You Dr. Goodeen, I have no words to describe you!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2609767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Excellent ENT. Dr Gooden did my sinus surgery, and did an excellent job. This was my third surgery, but the best one. Very smooth recovery. Almost didn't have to take pain killer. My sense of smell that I had lost for a few years is back. I strongly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445556].votes_count ]]