Dr. Paul Andrew Schumacher

Rate Dr. Paul Andrew Schumacher

Dr. Paul Andrew Schumacher's Ratings

Dr. Schumacher is an excellent doctor! He is very knowledgeable, has a great bedside manner, great looks, does not rush you and despite being a very busy man is willing to see you until your problem is rectified. We are very fortunate to have him in our area. His staff is also very friendly and helpful.

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

Very nice Doctor. Doesn't rush you and has great bedside manners.Noes his stuff. Follows up with results quickly.And refers with no trouble.

Submitted April 27, 2013 | flag

I found this surgeon to be adequate. He appears to be overworked but did get me in for a procedure almost immediately because of my condition and problem. He was adamant about having told me to do something to prepare for the procedure and I am 100% sure he did not. At the time of the procedure, I was scolded for not having followed the prep instructions!

Submitted March 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Shumacher performed a colonoscopy on me for abdominal pain. During the procedure I was awoken with severe pain. I was yelling out in pain until the procedure was over. When I asked the nurse afterwards why I was in so much pain, she told me I had a twisted bowel and it could be the cause of my pain I've been having. When I was visited by the doctor he told me it was all good news and all I had was irritable bowel syndrome. No mention made of the twisted bowel or the reason I was having so much pain. He has not returned my calls or agreed to meet with me again. I am extremely disappointed in the treatment I have received by him. He concluded irritable bowel even before doing the procedure and will not even consider anything else and in the meantime I am on the floor in pain when I have attacks of pain and nausea. I am extremely disatisfied with his behaviour.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2010 | flag

slow and unorganized, missed major details involving my cancer.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2010 | flag

Dr. Schumacher is very knowledgable and extremely hardworking. His bedside manner is kind and reassuring. He treats his patients like gold and the staff who work with him with respect. I will be forever grateful to this incredibly skilled surgeon. My case was very difficult but he did a wonderful job. I am very pleased with the outcome.

Submitted April 3, 2007 | flag

Dr. Schumaker promises to be an unusual surgeon, he is obviously knowlegable but as well friendly and very approachable, nothing seems to be too mcuh trouble. When presented with a problem or symptom he addresses it immediately and stays on it till it is resolved to his satisfaction. I am indeed fortunate to have been in his care, Go Dr. Schumaker go!!!

Submitted March 29, 2007 | flag