Rate Dr. Eric R. Braverman

Dr. Eric R. Braverman's Ratings

A Scam!!! Many useless tests which you or your insurance company will get stuck paying for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

This is Dr Eric Braverman`s office responding to 9/9/2014 review:

While I empathize with you I believe you may have me confused with another physician. Our offices are not open on Saturdays and our office manager is male, not female, and test results typically take two weeks to process, not 24 hours.. However I will respond to your comments with general information about our patient policies.

We have a variety of health packages and payment plans to fit every budget and medical need. We do not have just one set of tests. We are a thorough medical testing facility, as we believe finding disease before it has caused significant damage is the best way to keep people healthy.

Typically when one doctor is conferring with another medical professional over the phone, it is not necessary for the doctor to have an open file in front of him to discuss treatment options.. The fact that Dr. Braverman was able to ask questions regarding the information he was being given about the test results tells me he understood what he was being told without needing it in front of him.

Dr. Braverman has developed a variety of brain and other supplement formulations which are unique and very helpful to thousands of people. They are sold through his vitamin company, Total Health Nutrients. Patients are not told they are the only effective treatment. PATH makes it a point to offer numerous treatment options to all patients. Supplements are *never *the only option.

Finally, according to you we mischarged you, apologized for it and removed the charges. I don’t know what else we could say or do to remedy the situation. That being said, every patient is important to us and we wish you well in finding a new doctor to support your health and well being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Saw him a few years back. He is a rude condescending jerk... All he cares about is money. He was so rude to me and said I was too poor for his service. I couldn't believe he said that. Than his staff called me for the next year with sales calls

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

After seeing Dr. Braverman a few times I can honestly and objectively say that he is a doctor who was probably the most rude, disrespectful, condescending and arrogant of any doctor I've ever gone to -- for only a few visits because even though he seemed knowledgable, I didn't appreciate his demeanor and the way he spoke to me and also his staff. I truly don't know how they put up with him. Could say many worse things about him, but I think you get the picture.

He seems very self -absorbed and tremendously egotistical and seems to always be trying to make more money from his patients regardless of proper ethics, scrupulousness, or common decency in regard to the patient and doesn't show the patience and caring that is needed to help patients and make them feel like he TRULY CARES about the patient. And it is not only my opinion but other patients that I spoke to at his office as well in the few visits I made there. It's really too bad, but his staff overall are really good and kind and compassionate people but Dr. Braverman should take lessons from them on how to treat patients kindly and really LISTEN to our concerns and problems instead of jumping to conclusions based on what he "SEES". But what's so unfortunate is that he was extremely rude, derogatory, denigrating and condescending to me and his own staff when he didn't need to be and showed a serious LACK OF RESPECT for his own people. He apparently has severe self-esteem issues and lacks the security of a well-respected doctor to respect and honor his own people and instead of demeaning them in public, should praise them when around patients like I was. I believe he has a severe psychotic illness and should listen to his own advice regarding neurotransmitter and/or neurochemical imbalances.

Not only that, but I heard that he was arrested back in March for stealing court documents regarding his divorce from his wife. If that doesn't tell you alot about his character, then I don't know what does. Needless to say, I am not a patient there anymore.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2543278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I feel better than when I first came to see Dr. Braverman in April 2103. I feel strong. I have a lot of energy. I have no pain in my joints. I can do so much more than I used to. I’m at my ideal weight, better than I was in my 20s. My self esteem is rising while my cholesterol is coming down. I’m smarter than I was before coming to see Dr. Braverman and I’m grateful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I’ve never before met a Doctor so knowledgeable. I came to Dr. Braverman a few months ago after the fact that I have cancer now for 6 years. My time was running out and I wanted some assurance that I could live and enjoy my family and friends while I went through treatment. I had terrible anxiety, poor sleep habits, high blood pressure, and bad acid reflux. I did the scans and followed the protocol Dr. Braverman recommended and today I must say I’m feeling MUCH better. Thanks to Dr. Braverman and staff I’m on my way to better health!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

CON MAN! Got it? $$$$$
The negative comments are similar to my experience. I've wanted to warn people about about PATH and the Dr for years. The tests are senseless, the costs are insanely high, Braverman is rude, rushed and diagnoses, or rather he did me, without looking at the tests! He seems to be on something. I doubted that he was even a real doctor, in fact, I still do.
I spent so much money and kept asking him "When are you going to get to my problem?"
By the way, the staff was rude also, it seemed like they were angry. I had to buy endless supplements. If these were the ones that I needed then why, each time I went there, did I need other supplements?
Here is something that should really get you thinking: he wrote a prescription for me. I took it to several pharmacies. None, including the one that he sent me to, could fill it. Each said that it wasn't written anything like a doctor writes a prescription! I explained this to him even though he was so bothered to hear it.
I could say a lot more. If he is ever investigated it would help to have nice friendly folks talk to his workers and former staff. You get them talking and your eyes will open. A word to the wise, ok? Investigate him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2504273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Excellent doctor. No other like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Braverman is a con artist, interested ONLY in money. His staff incorrectly conducts tests skewed to show there is something wrong with you to get you buy meds from PATH. A second opinion from Penn Medical Univeristy Hospital in Philly showed us the test were incorrectly run. They took my son off the vitamins, concurred about the rejection of drugs prescribed by Braverman & changed the one medication my son did need. PATH medical is ONLY interested in your money. Period. As a courtesy, they gave me a blood test, but when I refused to sign up as a patient, ...er...a customer, they never gave me my results. As for Braverman, he diagnoses without seeing blood work or test results, and dispenses vitamins and supplements as if they were candy. "Dr" Smayda, one of the other doctors there is a complete joke and it took all I had to keep from decking his wise-a/s/s son who runs the vitamin store. IF ANYONE wants to talk to me about our experience one on one, message me here

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2483034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Horrible experience. Came in for blood work and spent 5 hours filling unnecessary documents and dodging unnecessary services. Doctor is rude and more interested in your check book than your health. Bragged about summering in the Hamptons and raising millions for his foundation. Entire experience felt more like an organized scam than a doctor visit. STAY AWAY!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2483033].votes_count ]]