Rate Dr. Eric R. Braverman

Dr. Eric R. Braverman's Ratings

CON MAN! Got it? $$$$$ The negative comments are similar to my experience. I've wanted to warn people about about PATH and the Dr for years. The tests are senseless, the costs are insanely high, Braverman is rude, rushed and diagnoses, or rather he did me, without looking at the tests! He seems to be on something. I doubted that he was even a real doctor, in fact, I still do. I spent so much money and kept asking him "When are you going to get to my problem?" By the way, the staff was rude also, it seemed like they were angry. I had to buy endless supplements. If these were the ones that I needed then why, each time I went there, did I need other supplements? Here is something that should really get you thinking: he wrote a prescription for me. I took it to several pharmacies. None, including the one that he sent me to, could fill it. Each said that it wasn't written anything like a doctor writes a prescription! I explained this to him even though he was so bothered to hear it. I could say a lot more. If he is ever investigated it would help to have nice friendly folks talk to his workers and former staff. You get them talking and your eyes will open. A word to the wise, ok? Investigate him!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Excellent doctor. No other like him.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Braverman is a con artist, interested ONLY in money. His staff incorrectly conducts tests skewed to show there is something wrong with you to get you buy meds from PATH. A second opinion from Penn Medical Univeristy Hospital in Philly showed us the test were incorrectly run. They took my son off the vitamins, concurred about the rejection of drugs prescribed by Braverman & changed the one medication my son did need. PATH medical is ONLY interested in your money. Period. As a courtesy, they gave me a blood test, but when I refused to sign up as a patient, ...er...a customer, they never gave me my results. As for Braverman, he diagnoses without seeing blood work or test results, and dispenses vitamins and supplements as if they were candy. "Dr" Smayda, one of the other doctors there is a complete joke and it took all I had to keep from decking his wise-a/s/s son who runs the vitamin store. IF ANYONE wants to talk to me about our experience one on one, message me here

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

Horrible experience. Came in for blood work and spent 5 hours filling unnecessary documents and dodging unnecessary services. Doctor is rude and more interested in your check book than your health. Bragged about summering in the Hamptons and raising millions for his foundation. Entire experience felt more like an organized scam than a doctor visit. STAY AWAY!!

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient at Path Medical since 1/13/2013. I made prior phone calls concerning costs since I am on Medicare and knew before my appointment what to expect--no one need go without this imput. I have suffered from food issues my entire life, belonging to twelve step programs for years. I knew there had to be a physiological basis for this classified "disease" as with alcoholism. Dr. Braverman is the only person to have recognized this fact. To date I have now lost close to 90 pounds. Aside from this,I had testing which led to check ups for hidden possibilities for disease. I have never had a Doctor who has taken my whole person into the equation for wellness. Believe me, with years of fatigue, depression, hormone imbalances, immune disorders,obesity rising after bulimia. I will never leave this practice as I am able to travel from Pa. when I can. This is an investment that far outweighs the personal expense (and there has been much help from Dr. B's office here)

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

The patients who wrote negative comments had identical experiences to mine. Dr. Braverman was distracted, rushed, rude, abrupt, confused, angry, condescending--and too-freely suggested far-from-naturopathic meds. The $2000 BEAM test is hogwash, telling you nothing that a blood test can't! Everything's oriented to drive patients to expensive tests and then to his vitamin store. He spent almost no time talking to me. After filling out 100 pages of forms, they don't even read them! It's all smoke and mirrors with a bunch of "personality tests" that really have nothing to do with your medical condition. And when you get results from tests, he/no one really explains them to you. I went there for his supposed expertise! It's very disorganized-- a LOT of time (hours) is spent just waiting for someone to help you. He jumps to outrageous suggestions and assumptions too quickly. My visit was incredibly frustrating & disappointing, and I wish I read these ratings before I went there. I'm sure the positive ratings here are in-house.

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

As an aging professional, it is important for me to keep both a youthful appearance and a sharp intellect. I have tried several other anti-aging approaches over the past twelve years and can say from experience that PATH Medical is far and away the best for a variety of reasons. First, I have responded more positively to PATH’s bio-identical hormones than to those from Body Logics or to those from two different gynecologists. Second, my sleep and productivity have improved markedly from the brain supplements PATH offers. Third, I have lost over 20 pounds and gained significant muscle mass using their nutrition and exercise recommendations. And, fourth, Dr. Braverman actually takes the time to interact with and guide PATH patients! I never expected a famous doctor to still care so much about his practice and the patients who come there. He is truly a credit to the medical profession. I would recommend PATH Medical to anyone who cares about looking and feeling younger.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

Hi just want to say to Dr. Braverman how wonderful he was..I would never have known all of the medical problems I have if I gone to an ordinary doc.Dr. Braverman gets to the root of the bodies problems starting with the brain.He is AMAZING. I came to Dr. Braverman after seeing so many doctors.My problems were unknown to these docs..Dr Braverman discovered that I had a thyroid problem,cysts on the ovaries,an over abundance of metal in my body,bone loss from use of steroids I was given for severe allergies.Kidney stones and many more hidden ailments that he addressed,with his brillant staff.They were very kind,Chosen carefully by Dr. Braverman himself I am sure.I continue to see him I want health, it's more important then anything...Thank-you Dr. Braverman for everything you do..

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

I spent a full day there doing all day waiting for to be helped. It was not worth the money and time. I would not suggest anyone to go there.

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

I am truly grateful to Dr. Braverman. I suffered with cronic daily headaches for 20 years. I went to many Neurologists and tried many different treatments. After only 2 months of treatments at the PATH center I felt amazing improvment. I totally recommend Dr. Braverman for his diagnostic skills.

Submitted July 10, 2012 | flag