Rate Dr. Eric R. Braverman

Dr. Eric R. Braverman's Ratings

I feel better than when I first came to see Dr. Braverman in April 2103. I feel strong. I have a lot of energy. I have no pain in my joints. I can do so much more than I used to. I’m at my ideal weight, better than I was in my 20s. My self esteem is rising while my cholesterol is coming down. I’m smarter than I was before coming to see Dr. Braverman and I’m grateful!

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

I’ve never before met a Doctor so knowledgeable. I came to Dr. Braverman a few months ago after the fact that I have cancer now for 6 years. My time was running out and I wanted some assurance that I could live and enjoy my family and friends while I went through treatment. I had terrible anxiety, poor sleep habits, high blood pressure, and bad acid reflux. I did the scans and followed the protocol Dr. Braverman recommended and today I must say I’m feeling MUCH better. Thanks to Dr. Braverman and staff I’m on my way to better health!!!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

THIS IS A SCAM. BUYER BEWARE! IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY. READ ABOUT THIS DOCTOR'S CHECKERED HISTORY.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2014 | flag

Stay away. Agree with the CON MAN! $$$ review. Here's my experience: Sceduled an appointment for 1 pm on a Saturday. Ushered in to see the office manager at 3pm. She went through test costs and quoted more than $10,000.00. I was about to walk out when she reduced the test costs to $2,700.00 because I was told that these tests are more comprehensive that any others and that they have many thousands of satisfied patients. So, I agreed. Two hours later I'm still taking tests and have yet to meet Dr. Braveran. That's four hours in his office. After the test are done I wait another 1/2 hour and finally meet with one of his associates. The associate begins reviewing the results when Dr. Braverman 'phones from the street and attempts to analyze test results that he has never seen. Not only that --- he argues with his associate about my test results. And, he tries to sell me by 'phone his private label supplements --- because --- only his supplements are effective. I leave his office at about 7pm - disgusted, angry and confused. Then the next day - Sunday - I get an urgent 'phone call from his office that I must come in immediately because I have a serious thyroid disease. I rush into the office and wait anouther three hours --- this time he shows up. He says that the tests may show a severe thyroid problem but they are inconclusive and he has to do more tests --- you guessed it --- for thousands of dollars. I said I'll get a second opinion elsewhere. ( And yes, I was charged for an office visit of about $450.00.) - 10 minutes of wasted time.) So, I went to a hospital for testing: results negative. A few weeks later I get a billing statement from his office for a telephone consultation which never happend --- you guessed it --- $450..00. I called his billing office on this and they said that he makes these "errors" all the time and they removed it. Now, this guy is touted by Suzanne Sommers --- shame on you Suzanne. And, he advertises on WABC in NY on talk shows such a Mark Levin --- Mark I thought that you vetted your advertisers?????????? Stay away, period.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

CON MAN! Got it? $$$$$
The negative comments are similar to my experience. I've wanted to warn people about about PATH and the Dr for years. The tests are senseless, the costs are insanely high, Braverman is rude, rushed and diagnoses, or rather he did me, without looking at the tests! He seems to be on something. I doubted that he was even a real doctor, in fact, I still do.
I spent so much money and kept asking him "When are you going to get to my problem?"
By the way, the staff was rude also, it seemed like they were angry. I had to buy endless supplements. If these were the ones that I needed then why, each time I went there, did I need other supplements?
Here is something that should really get you thinking: he wrote a prescription for me. I took it to several pharmacies. None, including the one that he sent me to, could fill it. Each said that it wasn't written anything like a doctor writes a prescription! I explained this to him even though he was so bothered to hear it.
I could say a lot more. If he is ever investigated it would help to have nice friendly folks talk to his workers and former staff. You get them talking and your eyes will open. A word to the wise, ok? Investigate him!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Excellent doctor. No other like him.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Braverman is a con artist, interested ONLY in money. His staff incorrectly conducts tests skewed to show there is something wrong with you to get you buy meds from PATH. A second opinion from Penn Medical Univeristy Hospital in Philly showed us the test were incorrectly run. They took my son off the vitamins, concurred about the rejection of drugs prescribed by Braverman & changed the one medication my son did need. PATH medical is ONLY interested in your money. Period. As a courtesy, they gave me a blood test, but when I refused to sign up as a patient, ...er...a customer, they never gave me my results. As for Braverman, he diagnoses without seeing blood work or test results, and dispenses vitamins and supplements as if they were candy. "Dr" Smayda, one of the other doctors there is a complete joke and it took all I had to keep from decking his wise-a/s/s son who runs the vitamin store. IF ANYONE wants to talk to me about our experience one on one, message me here

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

Horrible experience. Came in for blood work and spent 5 hours filling unnecessary documents and dodging unnecessary services. Doctor is rude and more interested in your check book than your health. Bragged about summering in the Hamptons and raising millions for his foundation. Entire experience felt more like an organized scam than a doctor visit. STAY AWAY!!

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient at Path Medical since 1/13/2013. I made prior phone calls concerning costs since I am on Medicare and knew before my appointment what to expect--no one need go without this imput. I have suffered from food issues my entire life, belonging to twelve step programs for years. I knew there had to be a physiological basis for this classified "disease" as with alcoholism. Dr. Braverman is the only person to have recognized this fact. To date I have now lost close to 90 pounds. Aside from this,I had testing which led to check ups for hidden possibilities for disease. I have never had a Doctor who has taken my whole person into the equation for wellness. Believe me, with years of fatigue, depression, hormone imbalances, immune disorders,obesity rising after bulimia. I will never leave this practice as I am able to travel from Pa. when I can. This is an investment that far outweighs the personal expense (and there has been much help from Dr. B's office here)

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

The patients who wrote negative comments had identical experiences to mine. Dr. Braverman was distracted, rushed, rude, abrupt, confused, angry, condescending--and too-freely suggested far-from-naturopathic meds. The $2000 BEAM test is hogwash, telling you nothing that a blood test can't! Everything's oriented to drive patients to expensive tests and then to his vitamin store. He spent almost no time talking to me. After filling out 100 pages of forms, they don't even read them! It's all smoke and mirrors with a bunch of "personality tests" that really have nothing to do with your medical condition. And when you get results from tests, he/no one really explains them to you. I went there for his supposed expertise! It's very disorganized-- a LOT of time (hours) is spent just waiting for someone to help you. He jumps to outrageous suggestions and assumptions too quickly. My visit was incredibly frustrating & disappointing, and I wish I read these ratings before I went there. I'm sure the positive ratings here are in-house.

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag