Rate Dr. Eric R. Braverman

Dr. Eric R. Braverman's Ratings

Excellent staff and doctors
Just realize it's very expensive

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Dr Braveman is a brilliant man who can and does help many people with there health problems. I was once addicted to cigarettes and alcohol and overweight , tired , puffy, and SINGLE. I never thought I would be able to tackle my cravings and bad choices .When someone isn't in a constant state of self denial about their life and heath ,they might appreciate Dr Braverman's perspective and his contrarian view of how to approach medicine. I will agree his personal life has effected his behavior , he is stressed and acting crazy and should take a long vacation to regroup . I got pregnant at the age of 43 without any help from fertility doctors. and thats because I am so heathy from going to PATH medical. Thanks to PATH medical I'm thin , I sleep at night ,I don't smoke and I don't crave alcohol. I gained 70 lbs when i was pregnant and lost the weight in 1.5 years . Most woman my age never recover from that kind of weight gain after pregnancy. I have a beautiful daughter and husband. .Because of Dr Braverman and Ellie Capria and his incredible team IM CURED IM CURED ....SO WHAT if I had to take amphetamines to loose weight or topimax and naltrexone and wellbutrin to stop my addiction habits. many years ago. I'm no longer taking these drugs except hormone replacement . This horrible divorce that Dr Braverman has been through has effected him , When I needed help he was there for me and always had been, He works hard , TO HARD trying to save the world, Yes he got rich and he deserved that. Now after his divorce he has lost everything including his money and children because of the horrific corruption in the ny state court system. This divorce is one of many divorces that ruin peoples family's and drain there bank account's and bring them to the brink of a breakdown. Maybe he's bedside manner has gone out the window with his millions and his 3 beautiful boys to a crazy x wife. but he is and always will be an amazing and brilliant person. Let me ask you one thing , if he's such a horrible doctor why had almost his whole staff been working for him for as long as I have been going to PATH medical Thats because he's doing something special.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2733385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

The worst medical experience of my life. Run away!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2729853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

My experience was the same as the others listed here. I looked on the internet before going but didn't scroll through enough pages to get past all his hype and the book listings. He is clearly a sick man, unable to have a simple conversation without stopping every minute to berate his staff and repeat his blurbs about how incredible he is. I came to him for emotional issues resulting from snri withdrawal, interested in the brain analysis. I had read "The Edge Effect." He went wild because I am overweight and told me my life is a "disaster" because of my body fat ratio. Then he prescribed (among many other things) an amphetamine. I also had to practically wrestle him to the floor to get him to remove the ssri prescription. He would not listen to anything or review my tests. At the initial sign the contract discussion He sent in Dr. Smayda when I was clearly upset with his obnoxious behavior and refusal to hear what I was there about. When I questioned why I needed an echocardiogram since I have no cardiac or blood pressure problems, Dr. Smayda said it was because Dr. Braverman would probably want to prescribe some medication for weight loss. When I asked what medication he wouldn't say. I pressed, asking what kind of medication and he still wouldn't say. Now I know why. Who in this day and age thinks that amphetamines are a wise choice for weight loss? Maybe if one were desperate...but I don't even have a significant weight problem, or care! Easy weight loss and "uppers" are a way to hook people, nothing to do with health. I also think that the good ratings must be keeping phony.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2729489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Here’s one for you… Thanks to hormone treatments from Dr. Braverman and PATH the hair on my head is growing again. Oh My Goodness! Being 56 and having experienced handfuls of hair coming out in the wash for over a decade, I was flabbergasted and DELIGHTED to have my hairdresser comment about all the new hair growth she was noticing during my last six months of stylings.

I have been in the Executive Health Program at PATH for about two years and do not regret one penny or one minute of the experience. I have also read many of the comments on this and other websites and don’t understand why so many judgments regarding Dr. Braverman are based on whether he is “sweet and cheap” enough. Why would anyone base the quality of their medical care on how sweet and cheap their doctor is? Why not base it on how much better you feel and look, as well as on how much more you can accomplish as a result of being healthier?

Thank you Dr. Braverman and PATH Medical for continuing to improve my quality of life through better medical care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2717423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

This doctor is mentally abusive to both his patients and staff. He may very well be on drugs. Has a grandiose perception of himself to the point where he just looks at you and throws you a prescription.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2715137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Screams at staff, writes prescriptions after 2 seconds just by looking at you. License should be taken away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

I made an appointment to see a doctor in the practice - I was forced to pay for the medial consultation prior to seeing the doctor - at the biller's office, I was then also presented with a large list of very expensive medical tests that the office demanded I commit to PRIOR to the medical consult- AFTER PAYING FOR THE MEDICAL CONSULTATION, I WAS THEN REFUSED THE CONSULTATION WITH THE DOCTOR!!! THIS IS A BUNCH OF CHARLATANS - WHO WANT YOUR MONEY WITHOUT PROVIDING A MEDICAL SERVICE - PATIENTS BE AWARE !!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2693226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

A brilliant medical doctor, compassionate, silently generous and often misunderstood. I'm so blessed to have him and his PATH medical team looking out for me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2633874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

My own experience with Dr. Braverman was mixed. I learned A LOT about the brain and how it affects overall health. His staff helped me through a tough part of menopause that occurred after I lost my mother. Dr. Braverman admits to his own personality quirks and is quite funny at times. I struggled a lot with his recommendations for weight loss but my overall experience was okay. I did have to make my own financial situation very clear to avoid being charged amounts I could not pay but, he helped me work it out. Also, he was the ONLY doctor willing to help me when I was suffering with menopausal distress and symptoms after getting wrongly diagnosed with LCIS and Stage 1 breast cancer. The misdiagnosis was made at a prestigious hospital and no one would take the responsibility of taking it off my medical history. However, Dr. B. insisted on good monitoring and follow up and then let me do my much needed hormone replacement. He is a very ambitious man and I think his message would be better received if he was a bit less aggressive. He is actually a brilliant man and he should just let that speak for itself.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2619041].votes_count ]]