You may also like

Rate Dr. Eric R. Braverman

Dr. Eric R. Braverman's Ratings

HOW in the world is this "doctor" still licensed. I had the worst experience of my life at his office. I came in very sick after being told not to go to the emergency room by his office manager. My electrolytes were very unbalanced at the time as the blood test later indicated and I couldn't think straight! They charged me $1000 for takingb some worthless ultrasounds. I was never seen by the Dr and was sent home after trembling and hungry in his office for four hours. I was given a sleeping pill prescription after NINE viles of blood were taken from me when I was already compromised all in the name of testing for everything....I left the office very violated and feeling awful. IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE AND MONEY, STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON ARTIST.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Really bad experience. Do your homework before you walk thru those doors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. B, Please get some mental help. You're clearly going off the deep end. I'm a male who needed help with testosterone levels but was shocked by erratic behavior and yelling at staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Excellent staff and doctors
Just realize it's very expensive

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Dr Braveman is a brilliant man who can and does help many people with there health problems. I was once addicted to cigarettes and alcohol and overweight , tired , puffy, and SINGLE. I never thought I would be able to tackle my cravings and bad choices .When someone isn't in a constant state of self denial about their life and heath ,they might appreciate Dr Braverman's perspective and his contrarian view of how to approach medicine. I will agree his personal life has effected his behavior , he is stressed and acting crazy and should take a long vacation to regroup . I got pregnant at the age of 43 without any help from fertility doctors. and thats because I am so heathy from going to PATH medical. Thanks to PATH medical I'm thin , I sleep at night ,I don't smoke and I don't crave alcohol. I gained 70 lbs when i was pregnant and lost the weight in 1.5 years . Most woman my age never recover from that kind of weight gain after pregnancy. I have a beautiful daughter and husband. .Because of Dr Braverman and Ellie Capria and his incredible team IM CURED IM CURED ....SO WHAT if I had to take amphetamines to loose weight or topimax and naltrexone and wellbutrin to stop my addiction habits. many years ago. I'm no longer taking these drugs except hormone replacement . This horrible divorce that Dr Braverman has been through has effected him , When I needed help he was there for me and always had been, He works hard , TO HARD trying to save the world, Yes he got rich and he deserved that. Now after his divorce he has lost everything including his money and children because of the horrific corruption in the ny state court system. This divorce is one of many divorces that ruin peoples family's and drain there bank account's and bring them to the brink of a breakdown. Maybe he's bedside manner has gone out the window with his millions and his 3 beautiful boys to a crazy x wife. but he is and always will be an amazing and brilliant person. Let me ask you one thing , if he's such a horrible doctor why had almost his whole staff been working for him for as long as I have been going to PATH medical Thats because he's doing something special.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2733385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

The worst medical experience of my life. Run away!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2729853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

My experience was the same as the others listed here. I looked on the internet before going but didn't scroll through enough pages to get past all his hype and the book listings. He is clearly a sick man, unable to have a simple conversation without stopping every minute to berate his staff and repeat his blurbs about how incredible he is. I came to him for emotional issues resulting from snri withdrawal, interested in the brain analysis. I had read "The Edge Effect." He went wild because I am overweight and told me my life is a "disaster" because of my body fat ratio. Then he prescribed (among many other things) an amphetamine. I also had to practically wrestle him to the floor to get him to remove the ssri prescription. He would not listen to anything or review my tests. At the initial sign the contract discussion He sent in Dr. Smayda when I was clearly upset with his obnoxious behavior and refusal to hear what I was there about. When I questioned why I needed an echocardiogram since I have no cardiac or blood pressure problems, Dr. Smayda said it was because Dr. Braverman would probably want to prescribe some medication for weight loss. When I asked what medication he wouldn't say. I pressed, asking what kind of medication and he still wouldn't say. Now I know why. Who in this day and age thinks that amphetamines are a wise choice for weight loss? Maybe if one were desperate...but I don't even have a significant weight problem, or care! Easy weight loss and "uppers" are a way to hook people, nothing to do with health. I also think that the good ratings must be keeping phony.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2729489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Here’s one for you… Thanks to hormone treatments from Dr. Braverman and PATH the hair on my head is growing again. Oh My Goodness! Being 56 and having experienced handfuls of hair coming out in the wash for over a decade, I was flabbergasted and DELIGHTED to have my hairdresser comment about all the new hair growth she was noticing during my last six months of stylings.

I have been in the Executive Health Program at PATH for about two years and do not regret one penny or one minute of the experience. I have also read many of the comments on this and other websites and don’t understand why so many judgments regarding Dr. Braverman are based on whether he is “sweet and cheap” enough. Why would anyone base the quality of their medical care on how sweet and cheap their doctor is? Why not base it on how much better you feel and look, as well as on how much more you can accomplish as a result of being healthier?

Thank you Dr. Braverman and PATH Medical for continuing to improve my quality of life through better medical care.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2717423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

This doctor is mentally abusive to both his patients and staff. He may very well be on drugs. Has a grandiose perception of himself to the point where he just looks at you and throws you a prescription.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2715137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Screams at staff, writes prescriptions after 2 seconds just by looking at you. License should be taken away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714330].votes_count ]]