Rate Dr. Richard S. Marger

Dr. Richard S. Marger's Ratings

I have followed Dr. Marger from a previous practice, years ago when I delivered my daughter he was luckily the doc on call from the practice that night, and there has been no looking back! He is wonderful. Like all the other reviews mention, he takes the time to listen. He considerings your suggestions, and is willing to looking into things if he needs to. Many ask me how I can love a male gyn so much, and I always respond "you've never met Dr. Marger"

Submitted June 24, 2013 | flag

Dr.Marger is the best!!! I absolutely adore him... He is so humble & down to earth & he is absolutely the best. He really does listen to you & he cares about your well being. I will never go to any other OBGYN... HE IS WINDERFUL!!

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

I absolutely love this office. Dr Marger is by far the best OB I've ever been to. He spends as much time as you want, every visit, never makes you feel silly for asking questions, or rushed. Your appointment won't usually be on time, but it's because he has such personal attention with everyone.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2012 | flag

I worked as an ob nurse years ago in the hospital setting. After working with Dr. Marger I knew my health care would be in good hands at all times!

Submitted June 21, 2010 | flag

I was almost 9 months pregnant when I first met Dr. Marger. My husband had just taken a job in Columbus, 5 hours from my hometown and I had to find a new OB/GYN quick. He is wonderful doctor and helped me through a very difficult delivery and even though I had only known him one month when my son was born I completely trusted hima dn now he is the only doctor I will see!!

Submitted Oct. 26, 2009 | flag

Dr. Marger is AWESOME!! He is a doctor that LISTENS to all of your needs and concerns! He will do whatever it takes to get to the bottom of your issues. He is very knowledgeable in his field, and will educate you. His staff is just as friendly and caring. You won't regret making an appointment with him!!

Submitted May 15, 2009 | flag

Dr Marger is the best. He has helped me through 2 miscarriages and the birth of one child. I wouldn't go to another ob/gyn. He is pleasant, never in a hurry and always takes the time to get to know you as a person and as a patient. He even notices when I change my hair style and I only see him once a year. Very patient focused and caring physician.

Submitted March 13, 2009 | flag

Dr. Marger is the best. He delivered my daughter by c-section over a year ago. He actually takes the time to sit and talk to and anwsers all your questions, if he dont know it he finds the answer for you. The day after he delivered my daughter he was on vacation, but he stopped into the hospital to actually check on me and my daughter. Now how many other doctors would do that unless they cared about you. He is such a great doctor. He always made sure we left his office either hearing our baby's heart beat or seeing the baby's heart beat. I would recommend him to anyone I know. He is such a great guy. He really takes the time to know you also. He tells you that he has had his children, so he wants you to tell him how you want it to be. He says this is your time and I am the lucky one to be apart of it. Give him a call and you will not regret it at all!

Submitted Feb. 18, 2009 | flag

Dr marger is a wonderful doctor he lessons to what you got to say he trys to find the problem instead of blowing you off and telling you its not his problem.I tell everyone how great he is. Thanks Dr.Marger for everything.

Submitted June 24, 2008 | flag

Dr Marger is great he did an emergency csection on me with my son and he helped keep me calm. When I was pregnant with my daughter towards the end I started having problems and Dr Marger helped me to realize that even if she was born at 34 weeks she would be ok. I send everyone I know to him. Dr Marger is not the usually Dr that will come in do what he has to do and leave he actually cares about his patients and will take the time to help.. Thank You Dr Marger!!

Submitted Dec. 27, 2007 | flag