Rate Dr. J. Lazovskis

Dr. J. Lazovskis's Ratings

This doctor was over an hour late seeing me. After that his greeting to me was that he was going to "see" if I really had my previous diagnoses. The exam was about as personal as being probed by an alien medical team and all his "findings" were communicated to me in the form of dictating a response letter to the quack who referred me to him in the first place. He "disproved" a lifetime of diagnoses made by a family physician I'd had for 30 years during a cursory 30 minute visit, suggested that I get a "good night's sleep" instead of thinking I have chronic fatigue and generally called me a hypochondriac and med seeker despite the fact that I had to tell him 3 times that I am unable to take any prescription pain killers. Since this visit, which was on a "good" day, I was seen in Emerg by a dr who confirmed previous diagnoses by only my physical appearance on a "bad" day. He undermined my mental health, my previous dr and my ability to communicate my symptoms. Terrible experience.

Submitted April 30, 2014 | flag

What is the difference between Dr. Lazovskis and a duck? The duck quacks and "Dr." Lazovskis is a quack. I have been diagnosed by several doctors and specialists as having Psoriatic Arthritis and when I went to see Dr. Lazovskis yesterday he told me that I did not have Arthritis and was just "overweight". This so called doctor also told me that I needed to start exercising more and when I told him that I walk just about everywhere I go, he told me that "walking is not exercise" and recommended jogging. Most competent doctors who know what they are talking about will tell you that jogging is not recommended for someone that has arthritis as it jars the joints but he insisted that I jog instead of walk. Needless to say I am going to be going back to my doctor and demanding that I see another specialist as I am going to need a second opinion. The best advice I can offer to anybody is steer clear of this guy and look for another doctor.

Submitted March 4, 2014 | flag

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. L. for over 4 years. He continues to work with various medications to find a combination that not only can I tolerate, but help ease the pain & discomfort I experience as a result of my RA . I appreciate his 'never give up' attitude. He has always been available for any inquiry/concern I may have had. I would most certainly recommend him to anyone !

Submitted Aug. 10, 2013 | flag

his Dr has been instrumental in me living a relatively pain free life. He put me on a combination of RA drugs, that while are very costly, actually WORK. I am no longer in agony every second of every day. I am walking 5-10 k a day and feel like I have my life back. Thanks.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2011 | flag

I've been seeing this doctor for a few years now for my RA and he has been very helpful. He's kind and concerned and always gives me information on what medications he is giving me. I find the information helpful and I don't mind reading it. I recommended him to my sister who has just been diagnosed with RA and he has helped her as well. Thank you Doctor Lazovskis.

Submitted March 22, 2011 | flag

This doctor saw us on a moments notice because of our situation. He stayed late to do so and was very concerned, kind and helpful.One of the best doctors I have ever seen!

Submitted Jan. 19, 2011 | flag

I don't appreciate any doctor who is ready with the prescription pad before he has done a physical examination.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2009 | flag

This guy is a joke! He is fearful of what his doctor friends may think of him and as a result his assessment of your aliment is subjective to what the GP has concluded. His bag of tricks are Tynelol and Tynelol plus. He saves time by giving you printouts from pill manufactures. No depth, no analysis, no knowledge, No Good!

Submitted Oct. 2, 2009 | flag

Have seen this DR. for several years and has been very helpful in treating me. I was diagnosed with R.A about 18 years ago by my former Dr.After taking every anti-inflamatory pill and injection on the market, Dr Juris found I have no R.A, but other problems. A very confident,informed, knowledgeable Dr that I would not hesitate to reccomend.

Submitted April 21, 2009 | flag