Dr. Subhas Chandra Ganguli

Rate Dr. Subhas Chandra Ganguli

Dr. Subhas Chandra Ganguli's Ratings

I recently saw Dr. Ganguli and agree with all the positive comments about him. He is thorough, attentive, and patient, even when I had a hard time explaining my symptoms. He keeps up to date with the research in his field, and I really appreciated his open-mindedness. I would recommend Dr. Ganguli to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Friendly, efficient. He really knows his stuff and seems as though he is truly passionate about gaining new knowledge in his field so he can provide his patients with high quality care. Also, great sense of humor:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1223901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

This physician is very well-trained and experienced, considers the whole person, is gentle and concerned. His care is much appreciated

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1223900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Been seeing Ganguli for a couple years. He hasnt done sh*t for me. I've been a guinea pig..try this, try that. He is to narrow minded to help me with what works because it doesnt fall into his belief system. Not surprised..no money in healing people..pays more to keep people sick and on a constant supply of useless drug. Thanks for nothing Dr.Ganguli

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1223899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

I saw this dr. for multiple gi problems. he did not know about HABBA syndrome, however, he and his colleagues checked it out and low and behold that is the condition i have. He is so very nice and i would recommend him to anyone. he is always running late but, he doesn't rush anyone through an appointment. The medication that he put me on did not help because i took a reaction to it. He also tested me for high cholesterol which isn't his field of practice and I have a very high result, my family dr. didn't even pick up on that and then wanted dr. ganguli to look after me with that. since then i have been following recommendations and am feeling a little better. thanks again dr. ganguli.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1223898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2008

I was refered to Dr. Ganguli through my family physician. I was very apprehensive at first, however Dr. Ganguli made me feel very comfortable. He is very thourough, and takes the time to hear about your condition. He really seems to care about his patients. Even though he is never on time, he doesn't rush you once it is your turn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1223897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

I wound up being referred to this doctor by my family physician because my GI was going on mat leave. It took four months to get in to see him, but when I did I felt totally at ease with him. He is easy going, listens to what you have to say, is very thorough and does not push unnecessary medications or tests on patients. He is open to alternative treatments. I have Crohn's and had gone through a significant set of problems last year and when I needed an appointment, I was in within three weeks to see him and when you call with a problem/question, his nurse gets the info and gets back to you immediately. If you need to be looked after by a GI doctor, he is one of the better ones to go to. The only negative thing is the wait. He is very rarely on schedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1223896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

A few years ago I had some serious digestive symtoms, which were very unusual. Dr. Ganguli although not having seen cases like me in the past took the time to research my issues, and was very thorough in testing. Now I know that i'm celiac and have changed my diet thanks to him. I feel 100% better now, and am racing my bike at a higher level than I ever thought possible. Cheers!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1223895].votes_count ]]