Dr. Lloyd Semelhago

5 1 5.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Lloyd Semelhago

Dr. Lloyd Semelhago's Ratings

I attended a follow up appointment with a friend of mine who was not allowed to drive due to triple bypass and valve replacement. I was not only allowed to go in with him but was welcomed by Dr.Semelhago. Just an amazing Dr. All the comments made about him are so true and more and I am not even a patient of his. If I ever find that I am in need of such surgery I pray that he is the one performing it. You have to meet this man to appreciate just who and what he is.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2815852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Thought that I had Lime disease. Angiogram revealed five blockages and an anurism. Dr.S performed operation two days later. Very successful. Coming up four fears ago. Great surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2668516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

I had my aortic valve replaced .... a triple by-pass ... and an anurysm repaired by Dr. SEMELHAGO In July 2009. He said he would give me 10 more years and I'm over half way there and feeling good with thanks so much for the extra years to enjoy my family, grandchildren & now my great grandson. Thank you, Dr. S. You are great. P.Thomas

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2563792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Excellent Surgeon, , he tells it like it is, I am grateful he performed my emergency triple bypass heart surgery. I wish there were more Doctors as caring and knowledgeable as he is. Thank You for saving my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

He saved my 83 year old fathers life last year. He had an aortic valve replacement surgery and because he's on warfarin, they couldn't stop the bleeding after stitching him up. Semelhago came into the waiting room and told us that he didn't thing my dad would make it and gave him less than a 5% chance. He ordered a very expensive drug - like $5000 a dose to stop the bleeding and it worked. He described it as a miracle. Bless him! Dad is doing great now, a year later and looks very healthy. Semelhago is blunt and to the point and won't hesitate to let you know if you aren't doing something right post operative care and will let you know in no uncertain terms but the guy is a talent - no question.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1224026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2013

My father is a patient of Dr. Semelhago's and I attend most appointments, he is a ver knowledgable professional who always takes the time to explain in detail and repeat whatever we required. Very patient and personable, would highly recommend his as a Doctor and Surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1224025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

I found Dr. Semelhago very proficient and sympathetic. If you have to go through the 'open heart experience' I cannot imagine a better surgeon and am grateful for eight years of active life (so far!).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1224024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2012

dr.semalhago ,is the very best ,had a quad by-pass ,didn;t know i would survive,he saved my life tyrone johnston,had by-pass nov 2011

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1224023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

One of the best Doctors I have had the privilege to deal with. His surgical skills are well known and highly regarded. His manners are impeccable. He may be the last of his kind!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1224022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

He is simply the best!!He saved my life!I got a mecanical mitral valve and one by-pass....on feb.9th 2006...I was 56 years old...he speaks in terms that all can understand...and will answer any questions asked of him by all family members...thank you just not seem to be enough...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1224021].votes_count ]]