Dr. Nicole Christina Hodgson

Dr. Nicole Christina Hodgson

Rate Dr. Nicole Christina Hodgson

Dr. Nicole Christina Hodgson's Ratings

I received a bi-lateral mastectomy in late August 2012. I am 28 years old. She was professional, has great bedside manner and I felt comfortable asking any question. When she told me I was in remission, I could see she was truly happy for me. For me that was the most memorable moment while being under her care. Very compassionate, highly skilled and great person.

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Nicole Hodgson was absolutely amazing....my sister was diagnosed with Stage 3 breast cancer in August 2012 and had her masectomy on December 20, 2012. Dr. Hodgson was not only wonderful in performing the surgery but her bedside manner was the best we have ever experienced....she was the first to reach for kleenex when my sister was struggling. You are an amazing woman and we feel blessed to have met you and all the staff at JCC. Thank you all for the care you gave my sister.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

Nicole and her team are very friendly, eager to help. I had an infection after my surgery and was put in wright away.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2013 | flag

She didn't see me after my surgery. She didn't seem willing to listen to my questions. I felt that she didn't take me seriously. She was rushed and left me without all the information I needed. After my follow-up visit she was unconcerned about where I was to go next. I felt I slipped through the cracks. She is an excellent surgeon though.

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hodgson performed my Bilateral Breast Mastectomy in April of 2010. I feel like she was an angel sent from heaven. I searched high and low for a Breast Surgeon that was willing to do a nipple sparing mastectomy. Not only did I find one with Dr. Hodgson, she was extremely trained and skilled at the procedure. I thought this was only something I could have done in the States, so it really felt like winning the jack-pot because I was able to get the procedure done here in Hamilton. Dr. Hodgson has a radiance about her that I felt as soon as she entered the room for my consultation. I knew instantly that she was the surgeon for me, and that was after I had consulted with 3 reputable Breast Surgeons in Toronto at the Princess Margaret. Thank you so much Dr. Hodgson for allowing me to be whole and for choosing to work with other skilled surgeons such as Dr. Avram - plastic surgeon. My results are far superior to any reconstruction photos I've ever seen. http://losingtheboobs.blogspot.com

Submitted Dec. 21, 2010 | flag

My wife is still receiving care for breast cancer. Fantastic surgeon but an even better person. When you are going through the worst event in your life you want someone that cares and wants to help. With Dr. Hodgson, you get caring and expert help. She is the absolute best. We can't rate her high enough. I don't know under what circumstances others found her lacking but she has provided us with choices, listens and absolutely cares.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2010 | flag

I would give Dr Hodgson a 5. Her staff was always very cheerful and helpful. I can not say enough about her making time for me. I was scarred and probably a bit annoying due to other family members having cancer. She was kind, empathetic and firm at the same time. This has allowed me to move forward . Helpful, always has given me the time I needed to answer questions and provide areas where I can get factual information. Her knowledge is top notch. Any nurse that has seen the work she has done has asked me who the surgeon was as the work she has done is top notch. No matter how bad things got she treated you with care and dignity. 5 thumbs up!

Submitted Dec. 6, 2010 | flag

It goes without saying she is an AMAZING doctor. She is very intelligent as well as sympathetic and caring. Thank you Dr. Nicole Hodgson, YOUR THE BEST!

Submitted Nov. 3, 2010 | flag

What can I say. She is the best. Without her I would have lost my husband alot sooner. She is very honest, open and truthful and compassionate. Great bed side manner. My hat goes off to this lady. My husband respected and trusted her fully. God forbid he didn't have her. Thanks again Dr. Hodgson for all you did. I will be forever grateful for the extra time you gave us.

Submitted July 13, 2010 | flag

I had breast cancer surgery. She was very quick to book the surgery and had excellant bedside manner. I felt very safe in her care and recommended her to a friend who was also diagnoised with breast cancer.

Submitted June 8, 2010 | flag