Rate Dr. Daniel Isakow

Dr. Daniel Isakow's Ratings

One of the best prosthodontists in the city ! Did extensive crown and bridgework on me, with excellent results. Dan and his staff are very friendly and helpful. I now have a great smile again ! Thank you Dan ! One of my friends who is a retired dentist said my teeth look very natural and Dan did a great job !

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

I actually enjoy going to the dentist. This is because I have been Dan Isakow's patient for prosthodontics and all general dentistry for almost 15 years. In that time Dan has done all my routine dentistry, placed a number of crowns and veneers, finished several implants, all with the highest level of skill and professionalism. Dan is a meticulous and resourceful prosthodontic craftsman. His advice on treatment strategies and on referrals has been consistently reliable, and his rates are always fair and considerate. Dan keeps his staff. He and they cheerfully and voluntarily go the extra mile, making my smile pleasant, and my experience of dentistry thoroughly positive. Recommended without reservation.

Submitted March 18, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dan about 2 years ago. I have the most complicated implant case ever seen. Had implants done back in 1989. no problems until I wanted to brighten my smile. Had the initial crowns cut off and replaced. The implants appeared to be damaged and the crowns I had replaced did not look aesthetically pleasing, and worse, there was odor coming for the implant site. My dentist told me I had to live with it as it was...I was not happy. Dan was more patient than ever...he did say he had never seen a case like this. Rather than shying away, he rose to the challenge. After several attempts, he finally figured out the method of the implants, and has replaced my crowns where now, they look better than the originals. His bedside manner is like no other...always making sure i was ok, and determined to fix my smile. It's kinda like a Marsha Brady story....thanks Dan!

Submitted Jan. 8, 2014 | flag

I came to Dr.Isakow for the second opinion. I needed to place a 4-teeth bridge on 2 front bottom implants. I was impressed right away with his thorough knowledge and expertise: I knew I will be in the right hands. He did an excellent job: being meticulous and details oriented, he made sure that new bridge fits perfectly and comfortable. I hope to enjoy my new teeth for at least next 50 years! Dr. Isakow is a rare type of professional who takes pride in what he does and stands by his work. Special thank you also goes to his team, who made my visits comfortable and pleasant.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr Isakow is an angel, having been to other dentists and still in pain and having problems, one visit to Dr Isakow & he fixed the problem immediately. I was scheduled to travel in 4 days and he went above & beyond to fix my problem, I left for my trip feeling great. He is very knowledgeable, makes you feel very relaxed, and explains what he is going to do. His staff is great, very helpful, smiling, & courteous .

Submitted Oct. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr Isakow and his staff are so extraordinarily good that it almost presumptive to be assessing them.Dr Isakow’s skills are truly excellent and I should know as with several decades’ experience, I have experienced it all.When I showed up at Dr Isakow’s,he went about reconstructing decades of dental work that had become higgledy-piggledy.I have just completed the most intensive months of detailed work which went by so comfortably. For an indifferent mirror-type,I actually now smile at the mirror simply to appreciate the exquisite work.His staff,especially Annie/manager,are kind,and professional.Dr.Isakow is a very careful,thoughtful and caring professional and as a Physician/psychiatrist,I believe I am suited to note this. It's impressive that someone who is such a perfectionist and focused in his work, he's relaxed, kind and comfortable whilst going about it.A bonus for those interested in interiors; it's a lovely aesthetic experience-superbly stylish.Truly appreciative ending up here.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Isakow is THE BEST! After having been treated by a dentist who made me afraid of going to the dentist - I have finally found someone professional, kind, honest, caring and decent! He has restored my faith in dentists. I am not afraid anymore to go to the dentist. The office staff are very sweet and knowledgeable. They are able to help with all my insurance questions and do so promptly. The dental staff are also very gentle, caring and good at what they do. Dr. Isakow's dental office is also very welcoming. It is beautifully decorated, clean and patient-friendly! i.e. there are a lot of distractions to keep you occupied both in the waiting room and in the chair. Which - by the way - is also very comfortable! All in all, I do not intend to change my dentist again - EVER!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2013 | flag

Amazing Dentist! Dr. Isakow has taken care of my family's oral health for years. Starting with my Grandmother, Mother, Father and now myself. The quality and care is top notch, I wouldn't trust anyone other then Isakow. He is knowledgable, personable and he's got a long-standing reputation for dental service in my family and the community beyond.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2013 | flag

Excellent prosthodontist and very pleasant guy to deal with. Cutting edge equipment ensures perfect fit and comfort of your crowns, caps, bridges or whatever you need. Has a good relationship with his lab, which makes for quick, conscientious service, and also co-ordinates well with other dental professionals, so that everyone is on the same page. Highly recommended.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Isakow and his staff are the finest team of dental professionals I have ever encountered. Their friendliness enhances their professionalism. I would never consider going to another dental practice. They put me at my ease and I have been completely satisfied with my experiences and the results. I can't rank them highly enough!

Submitted Aug. 23, 2013 | flag