You may also like

Rate Dr. Daniel Isakow

Dr. Daniel Isakow's Ratings

Dr. Daniel Isakow is an amazing dentist. High quality service, top notch equipment, exceptional staff. Everything was explained to me up front which made the procedures go smothly and even enjoyable I would recommend this doctor to anyone who needs a quality Prosthodontist in the loop. With Dr. Daniel Isakow your smile and your life will be brighter!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Outstanding expert knowledge, extremely caring and compassionate. The office is immaculate and equipped with the latest technology. Our entire family agrees that Dr. Isakow is a fantastic dentist !,,,

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2767908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

The office is full of warm, caring and knowledgeable staff. They make the office what it is - great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Dr. Isakow's staff are all very friendly; the office is extremely bright and clean with all of the latest equipment; most importantly, Dr. Isakow is kind, does great work and truly cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Pre Teeth cleaning was never appealing.
The experience here was quite calming.
Now my teeth are bright and clean.
Teeth cleaning I will never fear!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Best dentist I've ever had! I have complete trust in him and actually enjoy going to the dentist. I don't understand the other comment on parking. It's free in the back. I also find the office very relaxing not only is the staff warm and wecoming but the decor is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Always the best care in all ways. Punctual, knowledgeable, friendly and caring.
The renovation of the clinic is superb as well, pleasing to the eye and functional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Long wait time for a cleaning and filling- was in the office for almost 2 and a half hours total. Parking also kills me every time. Almost $12!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762607].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr. Isakow was able to tackle my complex case with a relaxed disposition that calmed my nerves. Throughout the whole procedure, I knew - and still know- that he is always looking out for my best interests. He was always honest in his dealings with me, and left me with 10 crowns that look so real, the hygienist almost couldn't tell them apart from my natural teeth! I am thrilled with his work, and would strongly recommend him to anyone in search of a true dental professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

I`d like to thank doctor Daniel Isakow and his stuff for the kindness and prfessionalism, helping me in my emergency case get through all problem and had a good trip.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754900].votes_count ]]