You may also like

Rate Dr. Daniel Isakow

Dr. Daniel Isakow's Ratings

Caring, compassionate, highly skilled are the words that come to mind when thinking of Dr Daniel Isakow. Crowns and bridgework is his field of expertise. During my first consultation, with Dr Isakow, he advised me of my choices, gave me a written plan of action with estimate of cost and time involved. He explained that he would be beginning treatment once bone grafting and implant surgery was completed by the referring periodontal surgeon and assured me that, although the road ahead might seem long, the end result would well be worth it. No pressure! I knew then and there that I had come to the right place. What followed was 1.5 years of extensive dental work. I had to make numerous visits to Dr Isakow's office. I do not regret for one minute having had to drive 3 hours for each visit...to be greeted by a gentle and caring staff and to be looked after in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Dr Isakow is indeed a Master of his trade, who is equipped with state of the art technology and strives for perfection. His attention to detail undoubtedly gave me the smile and self-confidence that I so lacked. I cannot speak highly enough of him. Mine was a life changing experience...one that I wish I could have lived 40 years ago. I can happily say that it is never too late. Thank you so much, Dr Isakow.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2805932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

This man is a true mensch! He is completely honest and will does not lead you down the path of unnecessary work. He consistently shows that he is concerned with the patient's long-term outcome. For example, he does not permanently bond crowns to an implant in case there is a problem with the implant (if it were permanent, the crown could be lost in removal). He also let me know that tooth whitening would not work for me even though that would cut into his revenue! It's an incredibly busy office, but the staff are always pleasant and helpful. The facility has the best equipment technology can offer. Can't say enough good things about him and Framework Dental.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2804683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Daniel Isakow is an amazing dentist. High quality service, top notch equipment, exceptional staff. Everything was explained to me up front which made the procedures go smothly and even enjoyable I would recommend this doctor to anyone who needs a quality Prosthodontist in the loop. With Dr. Daniel Isakow your smile and your life will be brighter!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2768409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Outstanding expert knowledge, extremely caring and compassionate. The office is immaculate and equipped with the latest technology. Our entire family agrees that Dr. Isakow is a fantastic dentist !,,,

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2767908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

The office is full of warm, caring and knowledgeable staff. They make the office what it is - great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Dr. Isakow's staff are all very friendly; the office is extremely bright and clean with all of the latest equipment; most importantly, Dr. Isakow is kind, does great work and truly cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Pre Teeth cleaning was never appealing.
The experience here was quite calming.
Now my teeth are bright and clean.
Teeth cleaning I will never fear!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Best dentist I've ever had! I have complete trust in him and actually enjoy going to the dentist. I don't understand the other comment on parking. It's free in the back. I also find the office very relaxing not only is the staff warm and wecoming but the decor is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Always the best care in all ways. Punctual, knowledgeable, friendly and caring.
The renovation of the clinic is superb as well, pleasing to the eye and functional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Long wait time for a cleaning and filling- was in the office for almost 2 and a half hours total. Parking also kills me every time. Almost $12!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762607].votes_count ]]