Rate Dr. Daniel Isakow

Dr. Daniel Isakow's Ratings

I didn't like how the Dr had derogatory comments to say about my other dentist to make me feel like he was superior. Thought this was unprofessional. I could comment further about the staff or some of their approaches which I don't think is "best" but I think this forum is for the Dr only and his work and his chairside. Thumbs done given his qualifications and experience and for the fact he is a specialist. Also charges above and beyond provincial fee guide. Not worth this for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Great dentist and seems to be very knowledgable. Unfortunately when I go to the office I feel like they view me as a dollar sign in instead of a person. Last time I was in for a crown he took many pictures of my tooth instead of impressions that used to make me gag. I commented on how fancy the machine was and was told it cost and arm and a leg. I guess this is what they have to pay for!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731401].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

Top dentist in Toronto for a reason. Used hi teck equipment to take impression of my teeth electronically. Quite amazing. No pain. Fair price. Happy he is my dentist. You won't find better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

I was referred to Dr Isakow over a year ago, having a phobia about dentists I was very apprehensive but he immediately put me at ease and I actually enjoyed my visits to his office. I had extensive work done and the results are amazing. I can now smile! I would happily recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

I had a tooth that was very loose and thought I would need a new implant. He was wonderful and fixed it by some magical method and saved me money, time and anguish. He has been wonderful and his staff is stellar. I have send friends and they are sold on his expertise and professionalism. definitely someone to go to when you are in trouble, and someone to go to when you want to keep out of trouble. He also send me to a specialist when I needed it and he was excellent also. He has my total confidence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693867].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Dr. Isakow's attention to detail and knowledge were outstanding. I had to have extensive work done on every one of my teeth. He explained everything he would be doing and it was done better than I could have ever imagined. I have never had teeth that looked this good and I couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend him for anyone that has to have extensive work completed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I have been going to Dr Isakow for 13 years and I would not trust anyone else! They have never let me down

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Dr. Isakow's treatment approach, attention to detail and knowledge were excellent. I fractured a molar and lost a sizeable portion of the tooth. I was in need of immediate help and Dr. Isakow put my mind at ease with his caring concern and ability to fit a temporary crown until he was able to make a permanent crown for the tooth. I was impressed that Dr. Isakow took the time to make sure everything was right with the tooth and the permanent crown would be perfect fit for my bite. His knowledge, precision and good interpersonal skills built a lot of trust. His office runs efficiently and he respects people's time. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Given Dr. Isakow's quality of his work, his relationship with his patients and fair fees I would recommend him to friends.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2565029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Dr. Isakow is a very friendly and caring professional. I had some veneers done and was very pleased with the results. He is a perfectionist so you will not be disappointed in his work. He will only do what is best for you, which makes him very trustworthy. I will continue to use his services in the years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

One of the best prosthodontists in the city ! Did extensive crown and bridgework on me, with excellent results. Dan and his staff are very friendly and helpful. I now have a great smile again ! Thank you Dan ! One of my friends who is a retired dentist said my teeth look very natural and Dan did a great job !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445606].votes_count ]]