Dr. Manuel Robert Weiss

Rate Dr. Manuel Robert Weiss

Dr. Manuel Robert Weiss's Ratings

He treated me like workers comp! It was not! He was a 2nd opinion for me. It was a complete waste of my time. He told me I just needed to lose weight! I do have pitted edema. I had 3 herniated discs. Another doctor found out that 1 of discs was herniated on both sides and and after discogram it showed 3 bad discs in my Lumbar. And I'm still waiting on the results of my cervical & thoracic from the flexible MRI. Maybe we should make a list of the doctors that are paid off by large companies? Not everyone shows their pain. And all MRI'S are not the sane! Maybe he cannot help us unless it's a simple procedure?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2588616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I went to Dr weiss about a month ago for work man's comp he said i was fine but it tried to tell him it was in a lot of pain he would not listen to me and told the insurance company is was ready to go back to work in my opinion he sucks .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2580141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr.Weiss should be ashamed to call himself a doctor.He has been paid off by the workman comp company's and will do whatever they tell him to do with no regard for the patient he is seeing.I went to him for work comp injury not being able to even walk and he released me to go back to work full duty after he lied to me and said he was going to send me to another doctor because he couldn't do the kind of surgery I required.For all the people he has done something like this to,it's amazing he is still allowed to practice.I wouldn't recommend him to anyone that has a work comp injury.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2109749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

I took my sister to Dr. Weiss. Yes he is very professional and yes he did a complete neuro exam. He was very polite and hes staff was too. We were in and out in about an hour. He show compassion and was very helpful and showed concern with her problem. He never treated her like she was faking her pain or problem. So all the negative talk on here about him is not the doctor we seen Monday 12/31/12.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2109745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2013

This was the most disappointing visit I have ever made to a doctors office. I have used Dr. Weiss in the past and had remembered him to be very good at his trade. Things have changed. He forms his own opinion very quickly and will not listen to anything that you have to say. Very disconcerened about my problems and offered NO help or solution what so ever. With all the very concerened and compassionate doctors available in Nashville dont waste your time going here. Very frustrating....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2109744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

He helped my husband with a similar injury (workman's comp case) and when I injured myself quite coincidentally, he couldn't have been more compassionate and on top of the management of my case. Because he is very matter of fact, means that he knows his craft and is quite gifted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2109743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

did not tell you anything or care about how you feel or hurt

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2109742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2012

dont tell you alot about what he did or whats doing on but a good dr away

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2109741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2012

VERY POOR BEDSIDE MANNER AND WORSE DON'T BELIEVE HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. DOESN'T CARE ABOUT GETTING THE PATIENT BETTER JUST THE MONEY. AFTER GETTING AN MRI HE NEVER SPOKE WITH ME JUST SAID OVER THE PHONE HE COULD NOT HELP ME. PLEASE READ ALL REVIEWS AND FIND ANOTHER MD. WORDS I WISH I HAD TAKEN MYSELF.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2109740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2011

Had my surgery done by Dr. Weiss on Thursday Aug 4th. The surgey seems to have been a success, the pain in my leg and butt are totally gone, now I'm just dealing with the pain of the actual surgery. Please don't read to much into the neg comments that are posted on this site. He is a good surgeon and because of him my life altering issues have been resolved. Thank you Dr. Weiss!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2109739].votes_count ]]