Rate Dr. Kirsten Westberg

Dr. Kirsten Westberg's Ratings

Reconstructed my hand amazingly. When employer gave me hard time upon return to work she went to battle for me. Best doctor I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Great person I. Came in with adog bite and had no coverage and she was more than willing to help me. And after a long wait I finally got ahc to cover her but she is truly my hero.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2013

Dr. Westberg did a male mastectomy on me and the results were great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

She is wonderful!!!! She did my tummy tuck last year. Very caring and goes above and beyond for you! I loved her secretary! Found her to be super friendly and helpful!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I had hand surgery that required Dr.Westberg to re-break my hand and put a plate in. I did have to wait a little while for an appointment but it was worth the wait. My hand is fully functional, the plate doesn't bother me at all and 6 months later I hardly notice my scar. I am considering having a breast augmentation procedure. I haven't had a consultation but if there is anyone who can share there experience with Dr. Westberg that would be appreciated. I am curious to know if the placement of the implants were symmetrical and if the scarring is minimal and the average price for the procedure. Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

I was going to get a surgury done by Dr Westberg but..... She needs to get a new office lady, she is an older woman, who is completely rude, and very unprofessional, the way she spoke to me was horrible. I will take my 10k and go to someone who can answer simple questions without being rude. If you dont like your job... Go home. This has nothing towards Dr Westburg she has alreday done a surgury for me and I was very pleased! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr. Westburg is an amazing surgeon. She is very thorough, polite and takes pride in what she does. I had a breast augmentation a couple weeks ago, she was phenomenal. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

I was so pleased with the work Dr. Westberg did on my eye lids. The results are better than I had even imagined. I would recommend her without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

I had my breast reduced and she did a amazing job!!! The scares look amazing and she is amazing at what she does! I'm a very happy and I would go back to her any day!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

I had a breast augmentation two weeks ago and I must say I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. Dr. Westberg is professional, friendly and brilliant at what she does. She took the extra time in surgery to ensure I would be 100% satisfied with the outcome. She is very particular and definitely takes pride in her work. The follow up care I have received has is amazing and I would highly recommend Dr. Westberg to anyone considering plastic surgery. I would also like to say a huge thank you to the receptionist, Flo, who did anything she could to make the whole process easy, she even returned my calls on her holiday time! Wonderful Doctor and staff - I just can't say enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225220].votes_count ]]