Rate Dr. Kirsten Westberg

Dr. Kirsten Westberg's Ratings

I just saw doctor Westberg the other day . Very nice lady. Can't say anything about her work until after surgery but it felt like I was in good hands . Very nice young lady working at the front as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Wonderful doctor. Takes pride in her work. Count myself lucky to have her as a surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

She did a great job on my tummy tuck! Dr westburg is super friendly and goes above and beyond!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

Reconstructed my hand amazingly. When employer gave me hard time upon return to work she went to battle for me. Best doctor I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Great person I. Came in with adog bite and had no coverage and she was more than willing to help me. And after a long wait I finally got ahc to cover her but she is truly my hero.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2013

Dr. Westberg did a male mastectomy on me and the results were great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

She is wonderful!!!! She did my tummy tuck last year. Very caring and goes above and beyond for you! I loved her secretary! Found her to be super friendly and helpful!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1225225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I had hand surgery that required Dr.Westberg to re-break my hand and put a plate in. I did have to wait a little while for an appointment but it was worth the wait. My hand is fully functional, the plate doesn't bother me at all and 6 months later I hardly notice my scar. I am considering having a breast augmentation procedure. I haven't had a consultation but if there is anyone who can share there experience with Dr. Westberg that would be appreciated. I am curious to know if the placement of the implants were symmetrical and if the scarring is minimal and the average price for the procedure. Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr. Westburg is an amazing surgeon. She is very thorough, polite and takes pride in what she does. I had a breast augmentation a couple weeks ago, she was phenomenal. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

I was so pleased with the work Dr. Westberg did on my eye lids. The results are better than I had even imagined. I would recommend her without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1225222].votes_count ]]