Dr. Philip Poon

5 1 4.3

You may also like

Rate Dr. Philip Poon

Dr. Philip Poon's Ratings

Dr. Phil and all of his staff are amazing; very courteous, professional and friendly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Poon is so good I had a nap while he was doing a root canal. True !! Bo Gulay

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I completely disagree with the last two comments. I have been a patient of Dr. Poon's for the last 20 years on a referral from my previous out of town dentist. I have found his dental work outstanding and charged me fairly. He has had the same staff for a number of years. I found them extremely helpful and pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Did a few fillings for me and they fell out in less than 6 months. Dr. Poon replaced them and then sent me a bill a few weeks later after without telling me that he was charging me for work that should have been done right in the first place. the ones he replaced? well they fell out too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I am so very disappointed right now. I am searching for a new dentist & tried to see Dr. Poon. I walked into the office & tried to schedule a cleaning, but his receptionist was so rude. She literally threw her cell phone down on the desk and said she was 'on lunch' while huffing & puffing, so I walked out of there saying I'd come back when she was available. I am hurt at the way I was treated. Plus Dr. Poon was referred to me from a friend. After receiving this kind of treatment from his staff, I guess I will never get the chance to meet Dr. Poon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Poon by my colleague as I was very disappointed with my previous dentist. Dr. Poon is the best and the most gentle dentist I have ever been to, completely painless. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Poon is the best dentist. I had neglected my teeth for years and I didn't think anything could be done for them. Dr. Poon helped me with my fears and fixed my teeth. Now I have my smile back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Poon is a good dentist but his receptionist is rude and snobby. This is the reason I switched dentists. She never said hello and I always left feeling bad because of her. So decided why bother and am now at a new dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I started going to Phil shortly after he opened his practice and stayed with him for 30 years until I moved away. When I moved, I was fearful of not being able to find anyone as excellent as Dr Phil Poon. He always explained everything to me thoroughly and never pressured me to have work done that I did not want to have done. When I complained about pain that ended up being only sensitivity, he told me this rather than going ahead and filling a tooth that did not need to be filled. If my insurance did not cover something, he gave me a deal. In 30 years, only twice did he send me to another practitioner. He was capable of doing everything I needed to have done. One of those times was when he first opened up. I always felt welcomed by him and his staff. Pain free for the most part and understanding of my foibles.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Poon for over 25 years. He and his staff have always been punctual, friendly and helpful. Dr. Poon provides clear and easily understood communication in providing his expertise. I've always felt that I am in charge of the decisions regarding my dental health with Dr. Poon there to provide me with solutions and options. Only once I've had to go back to adjust a crown that didn't feel right and he was genuinely upset with himself that it wasn't perfect the first time. He made it right and clearly wanted me to be happy with his work. He also gave our family an excellent recommendation for our children's dentist - Dr. Vodrey. My two thumbs up for Dr. Poon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225623].votes_count ]]