Rate Dr. Winnie Su

Dr. Winnie Su's Ratings

Winnie is an excellent family doctor. She is very caring and always goes that extra step to help her patients. Her practice is full!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

Amazing doctor. Lucky to have her! She's the most caring doctor I've ever met and very knowledgeable and always a pleasure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Su is the best doctor in Vancouver. She is so helpful. She is not hesitated to refer to a specialist. She is so compassionate. She spends a lot of time with patients. I always feel welcome in her office. The only bad thing is that it is hard to make an appointment with her because everybody loves her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2012

Dr. Su has been my g.p. for 7 years and I can't say enough good stuff about her. She's so professional, up to date, caring, curious and genuine. I'm not sure where she gets her energy and her constantly upbeat personality but I wish we could clone her! Just the best! Thank you so much, Dr. Su!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2011

Dr Su is a fantastic doctor. She accepted me as a patient when I fell pregnant and I could not have hoped for better care. Throughout my pregnancy she answered all my questions and took all of my concerns seriously. Most of the time she seemed to know what was on my mind before I even told her. She was there for the birth of my daughter even though I had to have an emergency c-section. Her personal touch combined with her knowledge and passionate commitment to her patients is truely overwhelming. My family and I are moving back to the UK next week and one of our greatest concerns is that we won't be able to see Dr Su anymore. Thank you Dr Su!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. Su and Dr. Lo are absolutely fantastic. Too bad there aren't more Dr.'s out there like them. I feel lucky to be so well taken care of. I have great Doctors and a great Dentist. My Dentist, Dr. Roseanne Walpole works at Broadway Station Dental.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

I have to say Dr. Winnie Su is probably the best doctor I visited. Her helpfulness with my the preparatory birth of my son, Luc Samuel and now 2nd birth of my upcoming child this July 2011, I am very confident the health of my family is in good hands with her. Her personal character and services allows us more confidence in case of emergencies whatever the case may be. We so proud to have her as our pediatrician and family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2011

Dr. Su is an amazing doctor. If you can get in to see her you are very lucky. She takes care of me and my family (2 kids and hubby) and pays so much attention to detail . She even calls you personally with test results (sometimes) and is very efficient. She is the best doctor I have ever had...been seeing her for 6 years. so happy with her. thank you dr. Su!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2011

Dr. Su is absolutely fantastic. She is our family doctor and cared for us during my first pregnancy and through the first year of our daughters life. She was so helpful and reassuring - calling us at home to make sure we understood test results, giving us her home number when I was really, really overdue in case we had any concerns, I could go on and on! She is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2010

Dr. Su is the BEST!!! Dr. Su took care of my Mom until her passing in 2007. She's been my Dr. for at least 7 years and I'm grateful I found her when I did. I only wish there were more Dr.s like her around!! You're the best Dr. Su!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225730].votes_count ]]