Rate Dr. Winnie Su

Dr. Winnie Su's Ratings

Dr. Su is the best doctor in Vancouver. She is so helpful. She is not hesitated to refer to a specialist. She is so compassionate. She spends a lot of time with patients. I always feel welcome in her office. The only bad thing is that it is hard to make an appointment with her because everybody loves her.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Su has been my g.p. for 7 years and I can't say enough good stuff about her. She's so professional, up to date, caring, curious and genuine. I'm not sure where she gets her energy and her constantly upbeat personality but I wish we could clone her! Just the best! Thank you so much, Dr. Su!

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr Su is a fantastic doctor. She accepted me as a patient when I fell pregnant and I could not have hoped for better care. Throughout my pregnancy she answered all my questions and took all of my concerns seriously. Most of the time she seemed to know what was on my mind before I even told her. She was there for the birth of my daughter even though I had to have an emergency c-section. Her personal touch combined with her knowledge and passionate commitment to her patients is truely overwhelming. My family and I are moving back to the UK next week and one of our greatest concerns is that we won't be able to see Dr Su anymore. Thank you Dr Su!

Submitted March 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Su and Dr. Lo are absolutely fantastic. Too bad there aren't more Dr.'s out there like them. I feel lucky to be so well taken care of. I have great Doctors and a great Dentist. My Dentist, Dr. Roseanne Walpole works at Broadway Station Dental.

Submitted March 9, 2011 | flag

I have to say Dr. Winnie Su is probably the best doctor I visited. Her helpfulness with my the preparatory birth of my son, Luc Samuel and now 2nd birth of my upcoming child this July 2011, I am very confident the health of my family is in good hands with her. Her personal character and services allows us more confidence in case of emergencies whatever the case may be. We so proud to have her as our pediatrician and family doctor.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Su is an amazing doctor. If you can get in to see her you are very lucky. She takes care of me and my family (2 kids and hubby) and pays so much attention to detail . She even calls you personally with test results (sometimes) and is very efficient. She is the best doctor I have ever had...been seeing her for 6 years. so happy with her. thank you dr. Su!!

Submitted Jan. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Su is absolutely fantastic. She is our family doctor and cared for us during my first pregnancy and through the first year of our daughters life. She was so helpful and reassuring - calling us at home to make sure we understood test results, giving us her home number when I was really, really overdue in case we had any concerns, I could go on and on! She is the best.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Su is the BEST!!! Dr. Su took care of my Mom until her passing in 2007. She's been my Dr. for at least 7 years and I'm grateful I found her when I did. I only wish there were more Dr.s like her around!! You're the best Dr. Su!!!

Submitted Dec. 16, 2009 | flag

Dr. Su is absolutely amazing. She has been my Dr. for almost 5 years. I suffered a miscarriage while my fiance was out of the country and Dr. Su took it upon her self to ensure I was well taken care of, she phoned me on her days off, gave me her home number and allowed me to call her if needed. I can not think of any other Doctor I have ever had that has given me the care, kindness and support that she has given me over the years. I wish more Doctors were like her who enjoyed and believed in what they do and in their paitents as she does.

Submitted June 30, 2009 | flag

I love Winnie! She is the best doctor i have ever met (and i work with doctors!) she is caring, knowledgable and personable. I trust her 100%! At the time of my first childs birth i remember looking at Winnie with pleading eyes "make it stop", Winnie just looked at me held my hand and told me what a great job i was doing! No drugs! I honestly don't know if i could have done it without her! She is honestly an amazing doctor and all round person! I recommend her all the time!

Submitted May 29, 2009 | flag