Rate Dr. Calvin Kettner

Dr. Calvin Kettner's Ratings

I have eye muscle coordination issues and the first optometrist i seen said theres not much i can do except "pencil pushups" so i decided to see Dr. Kettner. For the past while he has been trying out different prescriptions and ultimately directed me to a specialist. He is knowledgeable and does a good of listening to you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1225777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2011

Good optometrist. Feel he and his staff are pushing the expensive eye map exam, which is an unexpected added expense that is not included in the regular fee.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1225776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

I like Dr. Kettner very much. He always listens to what I have to say, and he meets all of my needs. It's a good thing that he is so wonderful, because I was really put off by his assistant. She was abrupt and rude. I felt like she was judging me on some of my responces and when she took the pictures of my eyes she threw her hands up in the air, as though I was the worst thing that had happened to her. If I hadn't been going to Dr. Kettner for years already and was confident in him, I would have left immediately. I do not need some assistant judging me. I hope that Dr. Kettner finds someone else who will meet his level.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1225775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

HE AND HIS STAFF ARE ALL SO KNOWLEDGABLE AND VERY HELPFUL. HE KEEPS THE SAME STAFF FOR YEARS.THANKS FOR EVEYTHING

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

Dr Kettner was helpful, knowledgeable, and very patient with all my questions. I felt he really listened, and focused on my particular needs, instead of rushing me through a rote exam. Highly reccomended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Dr. Kettner is a great example of what every doctor should aspire to. He took the time to explain to me why my glasses were incorrect, not just the fact that I needed a different perscription. I felt that he was not pressuring me to buy from him, but genuinely wanted to help. Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1225772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Dr Kettner was wonderful- well worth the wait! He listened to me and was able to help me with all of my questions. I recommended him to all of my friends because of his patience, compassion and knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1225771].votes_count ]]