Rate Dr. Ezekiel Weis

Dr. Ezekiel Weis's Ratings

Cut out my Chalazions. Reasonably punctual for a very busy doctor. Also had some other students examine me - so what - they have to learn somehow. Very professional

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Weis for over 3 years now due to a firework accident involving my eye. He has been extremely helpful and has done very good work. He always explains things in ways that I can understand, and makes sure I know what is happening with it. Sometimes it's a bit of a wait at the hospital, but when he does see you it's never rushed. Very professional!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][423312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

I was sent to Dr. Weis and although he wasnt the doctor I needed, its because of him my brain aneurisym was found and repaired by a neurosurgeon before it ruptured. I think he is a very good doctor. Thankyou Dr. Weis!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][423311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2013

Dr. Weis is extremely competent and professional and I know he is highly regarded by the hospital staff. He intervened to get me first class follow-up treatment. He is also very generous with his time, taking the time to give every question a considered answer. Sometimes this means a little extra wait time to see him. I'm taking off one star as I wish he could provide an information sheet about how to prepare for each procedure and what to expect afterwards. He deals with a limited range of situations, so IMO this would be quite practical and in fact would save him a lot of time explaining the same things over and over. I bring this up because I had a complication which, I'll never know but might have been prevented if I had been more carefully prepared. I even asked detailed questions beforehand, but in the end failed to ask the right one. In the meantime I would recommend that anyone facing cancer surgery read the book "Life Over Cancer" immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][423310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2012

Dr. E. Weis has been fantastic to me, diagnosing Thyroid Eye disease when docs in my town, including an optalmologist and neurologist could not. It took 2 years, but now, he'll be doing the decompression of the eye that was most affected and I have total faith in his ability to do it right. The wait is the only downfall, but he is a busy man and I do know how easily schedules can get off and delay all following.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][423309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

He is a very good doctor who made a great surgery for my 9 months old baby, he answered every question and solved every doubt I had about my baby's situation, really helpfull and and a trusty Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][423308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Dr. Weis and his staff saved my life. I was diagnosed with a very rare form of ocular cancer which has a very poor survival rate if it spreads. I had an appointment with Dr. Weis for the first time ion 1:15 pm Friday. By 5:00 the same day I had been fuly diagnosed though a battery of tests which confirmed the original doctors findings. I returned to the hospital the following Monday where I had every remaining test to confirm the cancer had not spread. The final liver CT scans were given to me confirming that the cancer had not spread at 5:00 as they wheeled me into surgery to have the affected eye removed. Prior to my surgery, he even took the time to speak to my wife to let her know I was going to be OK. This is the worst experience I every had to live through and the best hospital / staff experience I could ever hope for in this situation. Whe I was diagnosed on Friday I was dying of cancer, by the following Monday night I was cancer free and recovering. Surgery 3 days ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][423307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

Rude, rude, rude doctor. He acted like I was an inconvience to his schedule. Did not explain anything and had several other doctors examine me without permission. Do not go to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][423306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2012

Dr. Weis is fantastic. He saw my Mom on an emergency basis and he was just wonderful with her. His clinic is extremely busy and you will wait a bit but he is in high demand because of his skill - well worth the wait! His staff is efficient , kind , understanding - wonderful bunch of people!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][423305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2011

The main problem was the hospital. They were so far behind schedule I saw the dr. 4 hrs after my appointment time. But when I finally saw him he was very nice and professional. He took time to explain my condition and possible consequences in the future. I was impressed by his caring attitude for me as a person, not just another case file.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][423304].votes_count ]]