Rate Dr. Terry A. Huff

Dr. Terry A. Huff's Ratings

I absolutely Love Dr. Huff and his staff. All three of my children were delivered by Dr. Huff. After my first visit to his office 10 yrs ago I couldn't possibly go to any other OB/GYN. His office is a very comfortable and relaxed environment. The staff are not only friendly, they are very professional and knowledgable. Dr. Huff was very professional and caring. He personally makes sure to establish a great doctor/patient relationship, and makes sure you are well informed about the care you are receiving, what to expect, all possible options, and involves you in all of the decisions and step required for your care. I wish all doctors offices cared for patients the way Desert Rose OBGYN does.

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

I came to see Doctor Huff for a second opinion following a diagnosis of endometriosis. My other OB did not want to perform a hysterectomy. After suffering for many years with pelvic pain due to the endo, I just wanted the hysterectomy done. Doctor Huff listened to all my complaints and concerns and agreed with me that a hysterectomy would be the best choice. His office wasted no time in getting me scheduled and submitting the proper paperwork to my insurance company. I will be having the surgery on the 28th of this month and I am so happy that I consulted Dr. Huff. He has been amazing through this and I cannot even express how grateful I am to him and his staff for their kindness and understanding.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2013 | flag

he has been my doc. for 12 years. there is no better!! he deliverd all my children and is the only obgyn i will ever recomend or see.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Huff has been an amazing doctor over the past 5 yrs. He diagnosed my PCOS after 10 yrs of discomfort & mis-diagnosing from other Drs. With a high chance that I could not get pregnant I was crushed. With his help I was pregnant within a year. Delivery of my first was a breeze considering she was almost 10 pds & 22 inches. He effortlessly delivered her & I did not tear or need a Episiotomy. He always listened to me & my concerns no matter how crazy. We were preggo again in 2 yrs, amazing speaking that we did not even think we could have 1. I had a c-section & tubal ligation. He was phenomenal. I have very min. scaring & my healing time was quick. I absolutely love his office staff. They seemed happy to see me & made me feel welcome. I could always get an appt at the last minute if I needed one. Calls were returned within a reasonable time & they were always happy to help. Bonnie is an wonderful nurse & easy to talk to. I have not been this impressed & happy with any doctors office.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2012 | flag

A couple of years ago I was having horrendous periods. Dr. Huff performed Endometrial ablation and I have not had a period since. I would highly recommend this treatment. It was a simple proceedure in his office and I was fine within a couple of days. Recently, I was having some bladder issues and he performed a bladder suspension surgery. Again, the proceedure was highly sucessful and I can continue my very active lifestyle without worry. I would definately recommend this physician to any of my friends or family.

Submitted May 27, 2012 | flag

Very good Doctor & staff love this place have been coming here since 2006 have 2 Beautiful healthy daughters 6-2 a angel baby & Expecting again... Wouldnt choose any other doctor...Thanks Dr. Huff & all the Staff

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

Submitted Feb. 13, 2012 | flag

This office will bill you for procedures that never occurred. The office staff is incompetent and rude; Onna L. will hang up on you if she gets upset.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

My experiences with Dr. Huff were positive, although i have never waited less than an hour for a scheduled appointment. I was left with the impression that he is overbooked and harried, but competent and knowledgeable. However, his support staff is ridiculous. Poor patient communication about important issues, and completely rude interactions. The lab tech even had the audacity to harass me for being tested for STDs, claiming that I didn't look old enough. (Fine, if that is your opinion, but I am horrified to think she might scare or embarrass a young sexually active patient from getting tested.) I won't be returning for continued patient care, not because of the doctor, but because his staff has shown themselves repeatedly to be untrustworthy.

Submitted April 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Huff delivered both my kids and used to be a great doctor. My mom and I both went to him and I stopped and so did she. She had a serious health issue and they never told her about until one day she was in there and they said oh well it looks like it hasnt gotten any worse and she had no idea about it. Then they started billing her for things she never saw them for and couldn't figure anything out. They would leave me in the office waiting forever and they have just gone down hill.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2010 | flag