Rate Dr. Gilbert W. Lee

Dr. Gilbert W. Lee's Ratings

I had a BA done by a different surgeon and a few weeks later I opted to have my implants removed mostly because I was not satisfied. My original PS did not repair my muscle or remove my capsules so my muscle did not heal down correctly. This caused distortion when I flexed. I was completely devastated and my original PS was of no help. Dr. Lee came highly recommended. I went to him for a muscle repair, capsule removal and a lift. He is a caring doctor who knows what he is doing. Because of Dr. Lee I am able to be happy again and I would NEVER go to another PS!

Submitted July 10, 2010 | flag

After having breast implants and being explanted-my capsules were left in. My muscle was not allowed to heal to my chest wall and I could not even use my pectoral muscles for anything. I felt at a loss when trying to find a caring and intelligent doctor that really knew why my muscles were not working correctly. Then I came across Dr. Gilbert Lee (Changes plastic surgery). He was professional, intelligent and told me what was going on. I traveled a long distance to meet with him and he answered all of my questions. He did my surgery and fixed my distortion and allowed me to feel normal again. He did what was best for me. He made my scars look wonderful, they are healing beautifully. He is someone I would trust with anyone I love for ANY procedure in the plastic/cosmetic field. He is always helpful and answers questions without complant. I never felt in safer hands. He knew what was wrong and how to fix it, if I ever have another procedure, I will go to Dr. Lee.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2009 | flag

I had a face, neck and eye lift then came back 4 months later for a tummy tuck. He and his staff are extremely pleasant and helpful. He is very good at his work and treats you like a person, not a number. The man is an artist!!!!!

Submitted March 7, 2008 | flag

I had a tummy tuck in 2001 (I was 46 years old) by this doctor and it was a fabulous result...not even alot of pain. I had upper and lower eyes done with fat graphs in 2002. I not only look great but I still look like me!)I have since returned for Botox, laser treatments and misc. other items. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for someone who makes you feel very comfortable and that you are in good hands. I will definitely be returning for more when I need it.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2007 | flag

After having superb results and an excellent, glitch free experience with Dr. Lee on my tummy tuck and breast augmentation, I came back for a face and neck lift, upper and lower eyes, and dermabrasion. Once again, Dr. Lee not only met, but far exceeded my expectations. To say he goes the extra mile is an understatement. He?s not only a brilliant surgeon, but an artist and world class human being. My face looks incredibly natural ? just decades younger. The person I am inside is now there for the world to see. The care and support Dr. Lee and the Changes Plastic Surgery staff gives, both pre and post-surgery is phenomenal. They?re an unbeatable team. No one who?s seen my results and heard about my experience would even consider going anywhere else.

Submitted April 17, 2007 | flag