Rate Dr. Barbara A. Cockrill

Dr. Barbara A. Cockrill's Ratings

I've been seeing Dr Cockrill for around ten years. She is absolutely unbelievable. She takes her time with her patients, and really cares about them. Can't imagine not having her as my doctor!

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag

I have pulmonary hypertension and have been seeing Dr. Cockrill for a few years. She is an very excellent dr. and also an extremely nice person.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2009 | flag

Dr. Cockrill is absolutely outstanding! Knowledgeable, helpful, and very caring. I am so glad I found her and would never dream of seeing another pulmonary doctor!

Submitted April 24, 2007 | flag

Dr. Cockrill is a wonderful pulmonary specialist. I travel over 2 hours for appointments with her, yet could not imagine switching to anyone else. Dr. Cockrill is very knowledgable, sincere, and listens to her patients concerns. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Cockrill to anyone looking for a pulmonolgy specialist. She rocks!! Z.F.

Submitted March 28, 2007 | flag