Dr. Wayne Bohn

Dr. Wayne Bohn

Rate Dr. Wayne Bohn

Dr. Wayne Bohn's Ratings

Excellent service. The reception is very helpful. Staff there are very nice. I have been seeing Dr. Bohn for last 10 yrs...

Submitted March 18, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Bohn for years and have recommended many people to him - including those who are deathly afraid to go to the dentist. His work is gentle and technically excellent. His staff is friendly and very efficient. They go out of their way to accomodate any situation that may come up. They are always on time. Great dentist, great practice! I was away from Winnipeg for a number of years and would try and schedule my dental appointments when I was in town just to get the excellent care.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bohn is awesome!!! His dental work is excellent and virtually pain free. I have been seeing him for over 15 years.I have to agree, the receptionist Rose is rude, irritating and maybe needs and adjustment to her medication. The receptionist is the first person a new customer would see. Had I not been going there for so many years, I would have run out the door after meeting Rose.

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag

Great dentist and great staff - was made very comfortable and priority was given to me in a dental emergency as well

Submitted Oct. 3, 2011 | flag

Rose is a very kind,helpful and caring person. I had a terrible toothache and it kept me awake all night. I called her and told her i had been taking tyl.3s and she told me to give her some time to rearrange her schedule so she could accomodate me. She got me in the same day. To top things off i didn't have any money for parking . Rose reached into her purse and gave me $5.00 for parking and said don't worry just take care of yourself. Glad I could help you. WOW

Submitted Sept. 13, 2010 | flag

I have to agree with the comments below. Dr.Bohn is a great dentist and Rose is a great receptionist. She goes out of her way to get Dr. Bohns patients in for appointments. The hygienists are very nice and helpful. Very nice office.

Submitted April 8, 2010 | flag

My whole family has been seeing Dr.Bohn for the last 17 years. We always receive great treatment and service. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. Awesome office.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2010 | flag

As If People Are Complaining About Rose....She Was Always Very Nice.I Visited Dr Bohn For Years And Never Had A Complaint.Excellent Dentist And Rose Was Great As Well.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2009 | flag

I have been seeing Dr Bohn for several years now and find him to be the most caring and gentle Dentist. As for Rose, she has always been pleasant and helpful, and I'm not a senior citizen!

Submitted Sept. 23, 2009 | flag