Rate Dr. Parham A. Ganchi

Dr. Parham A. Ganchi's Ratings

Dr Ganchi is an amazing specialist. I went to see him for a liposuction of my calves, because it is pretty much impossible to lose fat in that area. The procedure difficult and not every doctor can perform it. I chose Dr. Ganchi after seeing two other doctors, and after meeting him in person I was sold. His new medical space is massive and beautiful and the staff is very warm and welcoming. The results are fantastic! First time in my life I am able to wear skirts and boots and scarring is minimal. Very happy with the results, plus I got a complimentary chemical peel during my follow-up visit. He is very busy, so book ahead. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

Dr. Ganchi takes his time to speak with you and you never feel rushed or as if he is in a hurry to move onto the next patient. His staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and go out of their way to explain or give you additional information regarding a procedure, etc.I highly recommend Dr. Ganchi and trust him to provide me with the all the facts and to answer my questions and address any of my concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I couldn't be happier with my decision choosing Dr Ganchi for this procedure(Rhinoplasty). His staff was super friendly and most of all honesty with any questions I had about any procedures done at his facility. The office and surgical suite was very clean. From the first day I went for my consultation, I knew he would be the perfect Dr for me. He was very thorough with all the answers to my questions and made me feel secure that the procedure was going to be a great success, and it was. After only 1 week post surgery, I was already at work and not many people saw the difference! I looked natural and I also felt that this was always the nose that was meant for my face. Overall, this experience was amazing and I would highly recommend Dr. Ganchi to anyone that wants a change for the better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Doctor Ganchi and staff are very professional. They are honest and always give the best advice. If they truly believe you don't need something, they won't push you to do so...they're great with accommodating and Dr. Ganchi is very lovely as well! He's patient with all your questions and his work is beautiful! Everything he does is natural and exact to what you want. Thank you all at Ganchi Plastic Surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Within a year and a half I have seen Dr. Ganchi for a nose job and a Lip injection . If I could do it all again I would not change a thing! Not only was he beyond amazing but his staff was unbelievably comforting and amazing as well. They all made you feel at home . After 20 years of feeling insecure Dr. Ganchi made me feel so beautiful ! When I woke up from my nose surgery , I could not believe how I was not in any pain. I didn't have to take any pain medicine ! I had barley any bruising too! ( It was a total breeze!) After my family and friends have seen my nose they could not wait to see Dr. Ganchi themselves .I had referred 2 people to Dr Ganchi for surgery and they are loving their results ( as i knew they would) ! Today when i look in the mirror , I see a girl who is beautiful , and who is isn't afraid to take pictures or be out in public . Not only did Dr. Ganchi change my insecurity , he changed my whole life .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2591952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I had a rhinoplasty with him and my nose looked exactly the same as it did before. He tried to tell me that the tip was swollen and thats why it looked the same. Here i am two years later booking another doctor to fix what he didnt. I am ten thousand dollars down the drain. I have pictures to prove that nothing looks different. Friends and family have even said to me when we were talking about my nose..."are you still thinking of doing it?" not having ANY CLUE that i had anything done. I made such a mistake and regret loosing that much money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

I have had four (4) procedures done by Dr. Ganchi, two (2 ) fat transfer to cheek, labiaplasty and my last breast augmentation, all with amazing results. I love his honesty and his ability to make you feel comfortable with the procedures being done. All (4) procedures with amazing results, natural look, not a dramatic approach, I love the way i look, I look amazing and thanks to Dr. Ganchi and his Staff. Love you guys!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2564637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

I had a Labiaplasty done on May 9th with Dr. Ganchi. I was very nervous about even going for a consultation for such a personal procedure. I was always so embarrassed of that part of my body and didn't even want to show it.....Little did I know that this was such a common procedure. Just walking into the beautiful and tranquil office, kind of put me at ease. Then I met the wonderful ladies that worked there, including his amazing wife, and they reassured me that my procedure was so simple and was very common. Just in talking to them, I already felt less stressed out and more excited. The icing on the cake was then meeting Dr. Ganchi. He was so kind, caring, considerate and professional, yet so down to Earth and he completely eased any left over worries that I had. He took the time to explain everything to me and to answer all of the my questions. He made me feel normal again after feeling so abnormal for so many years. I left there so excited because I knew for sure that I was in the right hands.
The day of my procedure I was a nervous wreck, but so excited. Everyone in that office put me at ease and made sure I was comfortable. Unexpectedly, the procedure itself was a breeze! The days and weeks to come were a surprise as well. I was never in any pain, just a little discomfort. The healing process wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! If I had any questions or concerns in between follow up visits, Dr. Ganchi was always there reassuring me that everything was ok. My follow up visits were always so pleasant and I actually was just happy to see everyone because I missed them. They're all such wonderful people. It is five months later and I am so incredibly happy with the results. I really wish I had done this sooner. It reality is life changing. Dr. Ganchi is amazing at what he does and I would recommend him to anyone. I love him and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2536478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Thank you to the group of people who have given me new life!
I have fallen in love with life, myself and husband all over again. I feel amazing and I know it’s only just the beginning. For the first time in what feels like forever, I am happy, hopeful, and always cheerful. My cup is forever half full and its all because of Dr. Ganchi and the wonderful beautiful women there. I can’t thank you all enough for how wonderful you all have been and for all the blessing your work and kind gestures have bestowed on me, my life, and family. I will be forever grateful to each and every one of you. Thank you with all of my heart!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2517917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

I wouldn't trust my face to anyone but Dr. Ganchi. He is a plastic surgeon who does his own Dysport & Restylane injections. This is very rare! He is also extremely kind, competent (can't go wrong with Harvard.) & trustworthy. I always ask what he thinks I should do & am happy with my results. I've had negative experiences with 4 or 5 other plastic surgeons (so arrogant! ) and am very happy I found someone who is both super talented & very kind.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2517823].votes_count ]]