Rate Dr. Parham A. Ganchi

Dr. Parham A. Ganchi's Ratings

My experience with Dr. Ganchi was absolutely amazing. A few months back I got gynecomastia removal. The staff was very accommodating and dr ganchi did an amazing job. This was done first week of October and there is absolutely no visible scar. Worth every penny!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2701670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

The staff at Ganchi Plastic Surgery were all very friendly, and made sure I felt comfortable. Dr. Ganchi was amazing. He was knowledgeable, gentle and understanding. He made me feel completely at ease. I would definitely recommend Ganchi Plastic Surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2691835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

My overall experience was wonderful. Dr. Ganchi was so patient with me. He took his time and explained everything in detail I felt like I was the most important person at that time. The results were extraordinary. I feel and look great!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2661631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Dr Ganchi is an amazing specialist. I went to see him for a liposuction of my calves, because it is pretty much impossible to lose fat in that area. The procedure difficult and not every doctor can perform it. I chose Dr. Ganchi after seeing two other doctors, and after meeting him in person I was sold. His new medical space is massive and beautiful and the staff is very warm and welcoming. The results are fantastic! First time in my life I am able to wear skirts and boots and scarring is minimal. Very happy with the results, plus I got a complimentary chemical peel during my follow-up visit. He is very busy, so book ahead. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

Dr. Ganchi takes his time to speak with you and you never feel rushed or as if he is in a hurry to move onto the next patient. His staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and go out of their way to explain or give you additional information regarding a procedure, etc.I highly recommend Dr. Ganchi and trust him to provide me with the all the facts and to answer my questions and address any of my concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I couldn't be happier with my decision choosing Dr Ganchi for this procedure(Rhinoplasty). His staff was super friendly and most of all honesty with any questions I had about any procedures done at his facility. The office and surgical suite was very clean. From the first day I went for my consultation, I knew he would be the perfect Dr for me. He was very thorough with all the answers to my questions and made me feel secure that the procedure was going to be a great success, and it was. After only 1 week post surgery, I was already at work and not many people saw the difference! I looked natural and I also felt that this was always the nose that was meant for my face. Overall, this experience was amazing and I would highly recommend Dr. Ganchi to anyone that wants a change for the better.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2633734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Doctor Ganchi and staff are very professional. They are honest and always give the best advice. If they truly believe you don't need something, they won't push you to do so...they're great with accommodating and Dr. Ganchi is very lovely as well! He's patient with all your questions and his work is beautiful! Everything he does is natural and exact to what you want. Thank you all at Ganchi Plastic Surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Within a year and a half I have seen Dr. Ganchi for a nose job and a Lip injection . If I could do it all again I would not change a thing! Not only was he beyond amazing but his staff was unbelievably comforting and amazing as well. They all made you feel at home . After 20 years of feeling insecure Dr. Ganchi made me feel so beautiful ! When I woke up from my nose surgery , I could not believe how I was not in any pain. I didn't have to take any pain medicine ! I had barley any bruising too! ( It was a total breeze!) After my family and friends have seen my nose they could not wait to see Dr. Ganchi themselves .I had referred 2 people to Dr Ganchi for surgery and they are loving their results ( as i knew they would) ! Today when i look in the mirror , I see a girl who is beautiful , and who is isn't afraid to take pictures or be out in public . Not only did Dr. Ganchi change my insecurity , he changed my whole life .

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2591952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I had a rhinoplasty with him and my nose looked exactly the same as it did before. He tried to tell me that the tip was swollen and thats why it looked the same. Here i am two years later booking another doctor to fix what he didnt. I am ten thousand dollars down the drain. I have pictures to prove that nothing looks different. Friends and family have even said to me when we were talking about my nose..."are you still thinking of doing it?" not having ANY CLUE that i had anything done. I made such a mistake and regret loosing that much money.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2566432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

I have had four (4) procedures done by Dr. Ganchi, two (2 ) fat transfer to cheek, labiaplasty and my last breast augmentation, all with amazing results. I love his honesty and his ability to make you feel comfortable with the procedures being done. All (4) procedures with amazing results, natural look, not a dramatic approach, I love the way i look, I look amazing and thanks to Dr. Ganchi and his Staff. Love you guys!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2564637].votes_count ]]