You may also like

Rate Dr. Parham A. Ganchi

Dr. Parham A. Ganchi's Ratings

Due to the short time since my procedure, gynocomastia surgery, approximately one week to the day, I can truly only speak of my experience with the staff, Dr. Ganchi, and the post op experience over the last week.The staff at Ganchi Plastic Surgery is truly one of the most knowledgeable, professional, compassionate, passionate and outgoing group of individuals I have had the pleasure of speaking with. The ladies in both the front and back office are fun and energetic and they made me feel very welcome. Dr. Ganchi is personable and empathetic and he truly is a master at his craft. He is also very insightful and offers great feedback and recommendations. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr.Ganchi and his team to any gents that have considered having this procedure done. I'm still in the healing process and I can see the results will be astronomical. The hardest part of this whole process has been the time away from the gym. However, in a few weeks I will be ready to hit the ground running. Literally! Many thanks to all of you! Cheers!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2819123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I am happy with the results of my two laser treatments. It made such a good difference that I may get another. I feel more comfortable with how I look. I like Dr. Ganchi's personality and manner. He is calming, explains the procedures and expected outcomes clearly and is never pushy about doing more work. When asked he will respond with all the information you need to make a good decision for yourself. The staff are personable and friendly. Very helpful and caring. The office and facilities are luxurious and immaculate, like a spa. I feel like I have found the right place for me to do the "maintenance" and upkeep of my face and skin.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2791215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

The first time I went for a consultation & met Dr.Ganchi I knew I was in the right place. He is the most professional, kind, caring doctor I have ever met. His staff is exactly the same. The office environment is soothing, immaculate, state of the art everything! There is a beautiful energy to everything. I had labiaplasty. Dr, Ganchi was very thorough in explaining every aspect of the surgery, very patient to answer every question I had, as well as the staff. I was so comfortable having the surgery because I knew I was in good hands. Everything that was explained to me, is exactly how it all went from the pre-surgery to the post surgery to my recovery. I had not 1 complication, I followed Dr. Ganchi's instructions exactly how he explained it to me. I didn't even need pain killers. My results were beautiful, I healed perfectly. This surgery is delicate & needs to be done by an experienced surgeon, Dr, Ganchi has been doing this procedure for over 10 years. I highly recommend him for this or anything he offers. You are in the best hands for anything he does, along with his super efficient staff. He has made me 100% comfortable with my body. I am so happy I did this surgery & that I picked the best doctor for procedure! I had an incredible experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2746106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

My experience with Dr. Ganchi was absolutely amazing. A few months back I got gynecomastia removal. The staff was very accommodating and dr ganchi did an amazing job. This was done first week of October and there is absolutely no visible scar. Worth every penny!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2701670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

The staff at Ganchi Plastic Surgery were all very friendly, and made sure I felt comfortable. Dr. Ganchi was amazing. He was knowledgeable, gentle and understanding. He made me feel completely at ease. I would definitely recommend Ganchi Plastic Surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2691835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

My overall experience was wonderful. Dr. Ganchi was so patient with me. He took his time and explained everything in detail I felt like I was the most important person at that time. The results were extraordinary. I feel and look great!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2661631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Dr Ganchi is an amazing specialist. I went to see him for a liposuction of my calves, because it is pretty much impossible to lose fat in that area. The procedure difficult and not every doctor can perform it. I chose Dr. Ganchi after seeing two other doctors, and after meeting him in person I was sold. His new medical space is massive and beautiful and the staff is very warm and welcoming. The results are fantastic! First time in my life I am able to wear skirts and boots and scarring is minimal. Very happy with the results, plus I got a complimentary chemical peel during my follow-up visit. He is very busy, so book ahead. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2653003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

Dr. Ganchi takes his time to speak with you and you never feel rushed or as if he is in a hurry to move onto the next patient. His staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and go out of their way to explain or give you additional information regarding a procedure, etc.I highly recommend Dr. Ganchi and trust him to provide me with the all the facts and to answer my questions and address any of my concerns.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2643360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I couldn't be happier with my decision choosing Dr Ganchi for this procedure(Rhinoplasty). His staff was super friendly and most of all honesty with any questions I had about any procedures done at his facility. The office and surgical suite was very clean. From the first day I went for my consultation, I knew he would be the perfect Dr for me. He was very thorough with all the answers to my questions and made me feel secure that the procedure was going to be a great success, and it was. After only 1 week post surgery, I was already at work and not many people saw the difference! I looked natural and I also felt that this was always the nose that was meant for my face. Overall, this experience was amazing and I would highly recommend Dr. Ganchi to anyone that wants a change for the better.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2633734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Doctor Ganchi and staff are very professional. They are honest and always give the best advice. If they truly believe you don't need something, they won't push you to do so...they're great with accommodating and Dr. Ganchi is very lovely as well! He's patient with all your questions and his work is beautiful! Everything he does is natural and exact to what you want. Thank you all at Ganchi Plastic Surgery!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2616124].votes_count ]]