Rate Dr. Parham A. Ganchi

Dr. Parham A. Ganchi's Ratings

I had a Labiaplasty done on May 9th with Dr. Ganchi. I was very nervous about even going for a consultation for such a personal procedure. I was always so embarrassed of that part of my body and didn't even want to show it.....Little did I know that this was such a common procedure. Just walking into the beautiful and tranquil office, kind of put me at ease. Then I met the wonderful ladies that worked there, including his amazing wife, and they reassured me that my procedure was so simple and was very common. Just in talking to them, I already felt less stressed out and more excited. The icing on the cake was then meeting Dr. Ganchi. He was so kind, caring, considerate and professional, yet so down to Earth and he completely eased any left over worries that I had. He took the time to explain everything to me and to answer all of the my questions. He made me feel normal again after feeling so abnormal for so many years. I left there so excited because I knew for sure that I was in the right hands.
The day of my procedure I was a nervous wreck, but so excited. Everyone in that office put me at ease and made sure I was comfortable. Unexpectedly, the procedure itself was a breeze! The days and weeks to come were a surprise as well. I was never in any pain, just a little discomfort. The healing process wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! If I had any questions or concerns in between follow up visits, Dr. Ganchi was always there reassuring me that everything was ok. My follow up visits were always so pleasant and I actually was just happy to see everyone because I missed them. They're all such wonderful people. It is five months later and I am so incredibly happy with the results. I really wish I had done this sooner. It reality is life changing. Dr. Ganchi is amazing at what he does and I would recommend him to anyone. I love him and his staff!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

Thank you to the group of people who have given me new life!
I have fallen in love with life, myself and husband all over again. I feel amazing and I know it’s only just the beginning. For the first time in what feels like forever, I am happy, hopeful, and always cheerful. My cup is forever half full and its all because of Dr. Ganchi and the wonderful beautiful women there. I can’t thank you all enough for how wonderful you all have been and for all the blessing your work and kind gestures have bestowed on me, my life, and family. I will be forever grateful to each and every one of you. Thank you with all of my heart!

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

I wouldn't trust my face to anyone but Dr. Ganchi. He is a plastic surgeon who does his own Dysport & Restylane injections. This is very rare! He is also extremely kind, competent (can't go wrong with Harvard.) & trustworthy. I always ask what he thinks I should do & am happy with my results. I've had negative experiences with 4 or 5 other plastic surgeons (so arrogant! ) and am very happy I found someone who is both super talented & very kind.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

My experience with Dr. Ganchi and his staff was truly the beginning of my life. I had lost over 100 pounds and was suffering with hanging skin around my entire body. It looked awful, as if I had a rubber tire permanently glued to my body. But what was even worse then the way it looked was they way it made me feel. At 25 years old I never wanted to go out, or shopping or meet anyone. Even after being so successful and losing all of that weight I was more depressed and miserable then ever. Thankfully, a friend of mine had her nose done by Dr. Ganchi. I would go with her to the office visits and fell in love with the energy in the office and her absolutely perfect new nose. People were kind and actually cared about you and how they could make you feel better. I was so impressed with Dr. Ganchi when I first met him. He was so gentle with my friend, but more importantly very honest when speaking with her about her surgery. It was at this point I knew my search for a Plastic Surgeon was over and I made an appointment to consult with Dr. Ganchi. I was blown away when I visited him. I had been to surgeons in New York, Connecticut, and even Boston and all of the surgeons told me the same, sure we can do it and X amount. But Dr. Ganchi had a very different approach with me. He spent a great deal of time going over the procedure and advised me that he could do the procedure, but WOULD NOT until I lost another 10 to 15 pounds as I would not get the maximized benefit of the procedure unless I lost this last bit of weight. I was overwhelmed with emotions as not only is Dr. Ganchi a perfectionist, he goes to the extremes to make sure you get the desired result you want. I knew at that moment that Dr. Ganchi was going to be able to take away all the pain I had endured so far and make me actually feel happy again. Dr. Ganchi never failed to surprise me. I will never forget his kind gestures right up to the point where I was going in for surgery. I was naked with this awful apron of skin dangling from my body, embarrassed and scared and had to stand in a room full of people as they painted my body with iodine. Dr. Ganchi saw I was very uncomfortable and had the nurse hold up a sheet around my body so that the only people who could see me were the ones who were covering me with iodine. It was at this point where I was just overwhelmed with calmness. Dr. Ganchi is by far the most pristine, advanced and exceptional surgeon I have ever met (and I know many as I work full time in a hospital) He is skilled in his expertise, but most importantly he is honest. He is comforting. He has a passion for what he does and for his patients and is not driven by money as so many professionals are in this field. Dr. Ganchi removed 14 pounds of skin during my body lift and I hate to brag but...I LOOK AMAZING ! The recovery was so much easier then I anticipated! I was shocked! Everyday I am amazed at how my scar line gets lighter and lighter and 6 months post op barely visible. Dr. Ganchi gave me the body I use to admire on other women, a flat stomach and beautiful curves. Along with looking fantastic for the first time in my 25 years of existence... I can honestly say with tears in my years I feel comfortable in my own skin. I have never known this feeling before to wake up and have absolutely nothing hold me back! To be able to do physical activities I have never dreamed of and to actually be able to walk into a store pick something off the wrack and it actually fits like a glove. I am renewed and Dr. Ganchi gave me another shot at life. He gave me the opportunity to live and try things I never dreamed possible. Dr. Ganchi saved my life . He gave me hope, happiness, joy and most importantly a new, happy healthy start to catch up on all the amazing things I had missed out on in life prior to this surgery . My experiences with Dr. Ganchi didn't end there. I gained a whole new family as everytime I walked into his office his staff members treated me with such sincere love and would do anything to ease with my recovery. I have never encountered a doctor's office where the girls call you daily after your surgery to check up on you. I would do this all again and have recommended so many of my close loved ones to Dr. Ganchi so he can help them find happiness as he helped me. Dr. Ganchi is a sincere, kind, honest man. He takes pride in his work and I feel like this man is so talented and gifted. Although this was my story with Dr. Ganchi, this is just the beginning to my book full of unwritten pages that he has blessed me with opportunity to fill with my new life that lies ahead of me.

THANK YOU DR. GANCHI I LOVE YOU!! YOU WILL NEVER KNOW MUCH YOU SAVED MY LIFE!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Upon meeting Dr. Ganchi, immediately he made me feel calm and relaxed about discussing my procedure. Also, his staff was very courteous, friendly and helpful. It wasn't until meeting with Dr. Ganchi that I truly felt comfortable about getting my surgery, but after consulting with him, I knew he was the right doctor for me.

My procedure went even better than I had expected. The time and patience he and his staff took with me, along with his medical expertise and precision, resulted in a truly positive experience and outcome. I would highly recommend Dr. Ganchi.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Dr.Ganchi is the best!!! Dr.Ganchi performed labiaplasty on me- him and his staff are awesome and made me feel completely comfortable about the issue i was always embarrassed about. He is so nice and willing to answer any questions you have. His surgery center is beautiful and i got to watch friends the during the entire surgery :) Just a few weeks after surgery, I am feeling great! I would recommend him to anyone!

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and patient. They spend time with you answering all questions. Dr. Ganchi is brillant and calming professional. Everything detail that he went over with me was exactly my experience. The results were flawless. I recommend him highly to friends and family.

Submitted July 27, 2014 | flag

The staff are professional, caring, and very responsive & helpful creating a fantastic patient experience. Dr Ganchi is an absolute artist and extremely committed and talented surgeon. He provides a conservative and flexible approach to meeting patients' needs. The operating experience was excellent with anesthesiologist and nurse as well. As a nurse myself I really wanted the best surgeon and support clinical staff. Dr Ganchi is very realistic about setting prep and post op expectations- he gives you his cell number and he responds quickly and is very caring and patient in answering questions. My post operative course followed the preoperative care descriptions. My result is that I look very natural and clearly younger. The pre and post op photos are remarkable! People say you look great-is it your new hair or glasses or weight loss. I would highly recommend Dr Ganchi to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

Submitted July 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ganchi was the first actual consultation I had for breast augmentation and from the first visit, I knew he would be the surgeon I need for the best results. From day one, Dr. Ganchi and his staff have been so helpful with all of my questions about this procedure. The day of the surgery, I was nervous but one of the Ganchi girls calmed me down and made me laugh so I could forget that I would be going under. The anesthesiologist was so nice and funny that he also made me forget I was going under! After procedure, I woke up and went straight home. With every single question I had, I called the Ganchi office and both Karen and Leyla helped me so much with all of my questions! I even sent photos to Leyla whenever I questioned the look or feel about my new boys! Overall, Ganchi Plastic Surgery is definitely recommended to everyone who is looking for plastic surgery, especially breast augmentation! It's been 5 weeks since surgery and I couldn't be happier with my results. GO GANCHI! <3 :)

Submitted June 28, 2014 | flag

Like anyone else, I was nervous at the beginning, but from start to finish Dr. Ganchi and his staff provided the best care possible. Dr. Ganchi was completely accommodating and answered every question I had (and I had a lot) with a thorough answer. I felt relaxed and assured the entire time. His staff was also so friendly and welcoming! The procedure removed the bump on my nose and left it smooth. One night after the surgery I accidentally hit my nose and panicked, thinking of the worst, but Dr. Ganchi was available even then by phone - at night on a weekend - and answered my questions quickly and patiently. He even requested photos to see if the trauma made a difference (it didn't). It's been 1 month and I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag