Rate Dr. Brian Davies

Dr. Brian Davies's Ratings

Highly recommend!!!
I've been dealing with my conditions for 5 years with conventional doctors but Made no recovery or improvement! They just cram patients and don't take the time to truely understand and assess how to fix me. When I started seeing Dr Davis, from day one he was warm and friendly. The best part is he re taught me how to take care of my conditions with innovati techniques
It's been 6 months now with this clinic and I feel 100% recovered and reborn.
Think outside the box, try alternate medicine... It worked for me :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

When I first started seeing Dr. Davies nearly a year ago I was nearly ready to give up. I'd tried my western doctor, and several other naturopaths over the years, and had been mis-diagnosed, or dismissed. What I hadn't experienced was being taken seriously; not only does Dr. Davies take everything you say seriously, he is smart and dedicated enough to get to the root of your health problems quickly and efficiently. I've never encountered a practitioner so focused on the bottom line - he never recommends one wasted dollar, and I frequently lobby to spend more than he suggests. Dr. Davies is tough, but fair - though he can't help us if we aren't willing to change. I've had to make tremendous lifestyle & attitude changes; but I haven't had to do so alone, trying to wade through a sea of contradictory health information, Dr. Davies has gently (and firmly) guided me through the entire process so skillfully I feel like I can stand on my own two feet now.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][423711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Davies for many years and referred many of my friends and family to see him. My health concerns have been numerous, involving my stomach, hormones, and mood. I have greatly improved with his support. He always responds to emails and has been very generous with his time.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][423710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

Truly a nice guy and I'm sure he can be helpful - especially if the help you require involves him profiting. I'm not saying he isn't knowledgable and I'm not saying he isn't motivated by kindness to help people. What I am saying is that he pushed for a course of treatment that was financially best for him but (99.9% of all research suggests) wasn't the best for me, and yes he was aware of the alternatives.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][423713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

I have been to Dr. Davies twice now and have found him to very professional and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][423709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

My husband and I were doing a fair bit of hiking and we began to get serious leg cramps. After a meeting with Dr. Davies where he recommended magnesium treatments we have been able to experience cramp free hiking ever since.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][423708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

Dr Davies is a very caring doctor, always prepared to help and listen. I visited Dr Davies in numerous occasions and he was always able to solve my problem in a very efficient way. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][423707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

I have had acne on my scalp for the past 8 years or so. It developed all of a sudden and I have been trying to get rid of it for years. I've tried every remedy under the sun, different foods, different shampoos, I've been to see 2 different GP's and a dermatologist. After little to no success a friend recommended Dr. Davies. I spent approx. an hour or so with Dr. Davies and after following his treatment plan for the last 3 months my scalp is completely clear!! I feel better, have more confidence and best all my scalp doesn't itch or bother me all the time. Thank you very much Dr. Davies for everything. I would recommend you to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][423706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

My infant son had severe eczema over 80% of his body which started at the age of two months. We saw three GPs, another naturopath, a dermatologist, and doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, with no results. After following Dr. Davies' advice, our son's symptoms have completely disappeared. The best part is now he sleeps through the night. We had only one appointment with Dr. Davies and he kindly followed up by phone a few weeks later. I highly recommend this doctor for pediatric or adult patients.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][423702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Great help for my anxiety, stomach, allergies, skin and hormones. High recommended!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][423705].votes_count ]]