You may also like

Rate Dr. Brian Davies

Dr. Brian Davies's Ratings

Dr Davies is absolutely the best doctor - fantastic! He genuinely cares about you and is so nice and friendly. You feel so comfortable discussing any topic or issue with him. He's very helpful and open minded as well as proactive. He takes his time and never rushes you yet he's always on time for appointments. Highly recommend and many of my friends are happy too! Consistently great all around. Thank you for making us so healthy and happy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Davies practice and services. He has helped me to heal so much over the past couple of years and is a genuinely caring professional. I originally went to him for chronic pain symptoms from a car accident after seeing over 10 specialists in BC with minimal improvements. Dr. Davies reassessed my medical history from over 4 years of various GP's and treatment centres and was able to offer a simple holistic approach to helping my body to heal itself and be less reliant on heavy medications and pain treatments. He also discovered severe micronutrient deficiencies that had gone untreated by my current GP. After the first few months of treatment, I had more energy than before I was injured and began to notice major positive changes in my body with less prominence of pain. I have continued treatment for over a year and half now and have made great strides in my health and within my lifestyle. I have found Dr. Davies to be very knowledgeable in his practice with the ability to easily explain complex ideas and relate with patients on a personal level. I have referred his services to family, friends and colleagues on numerous occasions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2808224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Truly the best! So full of knowledge and totally understands you.
He's a great listener and looks out for you by considering everything.
He's very open minded and always provides great advice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2807569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Highly recommend!!!
I've been dealing with my conditions for 5 years with conventional doctors but Made no recovery or improvement! They just cram patients and don't take the time to truely understand and assess how to fix me. When I started seeing Dr Davis, from day one he was warm and friendly. The best part is he re taught me how to take care of my conditions with innovati techniques
It's been 6 months now with this clinic and I feel 100% recovered and reborn.
Think outside the box, try alternate medicine... It worked for me :)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2685892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

When I first started seeing Dr. Davies nearly a year ago I was nearly ready to give up. I'd tried my western doctor, and several other naturopaths over the years, and had been mis-diagnosed, or dismissed. What I hadn't experienced was being taken seriously; not only does Dr. Davies take everything you say seriously, he is smart and dedicated enough to get to the root of your health problems quickly and efficiently. I've never encountered a practitioner so focused on the bottom line - he never recommends one wasted dollar, and I frequently lobby to spend more than he suggests. Dr. Davies is tough, but fair - though he can't help us if we aren't willing to change. I've had to make tremendous lifestyle & attitude changes; but I haven't had to do so alone, trying to wade through a sea of contradictory health information, Dr. Davies has gently (and firmly) guided me through the entire process so skillfully I feel like I can stand on my own two feet now.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][423711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Davies for many years and referred many of my friends and family to see him. My health concerns have been numerous, involving my stomach, hormones, and mood. I have greatly improved with his support. He always responds to emails and has been very generous with his time.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][423710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

Truly a nice guy and I'm sure he can be helpful - especially if the help you require involves him profiting. I'm not saying he isn't knowledgable and I'm not saying he isn't motivated by kindness to help people. What I am saying is that he pushed for a course of treatment that was financially best for him but (99.9% of all research suggests) wasn't the best for me, and yes he was aware of the alternatives.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][423713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

I have been to Dr. Davies twice now and have found him to very professional and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][423709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

My husband and I were doing a fair bit of hiking and we began to get serious leg cramps. After a meeting with Dr. Davies where he recommended magnesium treatments we have been able to experience cramp free hiking ever since.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][423708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

Dr Davies is a very caring doctor, always prepared to help and listen. I visited Dr Davies in numerous occasions and he was always able to solve my problem in a very efficient way. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][423707].votes_count ]]