Rate Dr. J. Ryan Glass

Dr. J. Ryan Glass's Ratings

He ordered test and found the problem that I'd been having for a long time.It's good to be without pain again. Thanks to Dr. Glass.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][424349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2012

Dr. Glass goes above & beyond the call of duty for his patients. He is excellent. I started seeing him after the E.R. referred me to another urologist with 30+ years of experience thought I was just "trying to get more pain meds" after kidney stones, when in reality I had hydronephrosis which could've killed me deader than a hammer. Dr. Glass not only CORRECTLY diagnosed the problem, but immediately accepted me as a new patient even though I had a serious condition which required him to clean up another doctor's mess, saw me quickly, & treated me successfully. He's been my doctor for 3+ years since. Dr. Glass is everything you could ask for in a physician. I trust him, & so should you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][424348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

great doctor. gonna be sad the day i have to stop seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][424347].votes_count ]]