Rate Dr. Priya Chand

Dr. Priya Chand's Ratings

I went to UMD hospital with a pain in my tooth and a root canal. I was referred to D.R. Chand. Her demeanor was very patient and professional. The office was clean, modern and with state of the art equipment. I was pleasantly surprised with the care I was provided. She took the time to understand why & where the pain was arising from and was very informative that made me feel comfortable. After the procedure she was courteous to call and check on me. I am very happy with my experience and would highly recommend her to my family & friends.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2014 | flag

I went to see Dr Chand because I was having shooting pain in my tooth. She was very professional and took the time to hear me out. I found her polite, knowledgable and very gentle. I would highly recommend her and plan on seeing her again for future follow-ups. She called me after my root canal to check on how I was doing, a very nice gesture indeed!

Submitted June 24, 2013 | flag

she is attentive and treats problem well. especially since by the time i was referred to her was in pretty bad shape and had to take antiobiotic and pain killer for infection to subside before she could do root canal on the tooth . did not take care at familydentist and so things got out of hand and was refered to her as she is specialist of root cananl and then she did a pretty good job. no pain later.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2011 | flag

**** Does not believe in pain medication. Even if she spends 3 hours drilling and ripping teeth. You will leave $$$$$$$$$$$ owed (even though it is a dental school) and in excruciating, throbbing pain. You jaw can be infected, pus pouring out and she will tell you to take a tylenol. Ha.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2009 | flag