Dr. Priya Chand

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 26/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Priya Chand has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Endodontist (root canal)-related: dentist, root canals
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3646899
03/01/14 5 5 5 5 I went to UMD hospital with a pain in my tooth and a root canal. I was referred to D.R. Chand. Her demeanor was very patient and professional. The office was clean, modern and with state of the art equipment. I was pleasantly surprised with the care I was provided. She took the time to understand why & where the pain was arising from and was very informative that made me feel comfortable. After the procedure she was courteous to call and check on me. I am very happy with my experience and would highly recommend her to my family & friends.
RID: 2692880
24/06/13 5 5 5 5 I went to see Dr Chand because I was having shooting pain in my tooth. She was very professional and took the time to hear me out. I found her polite, knowledgable and very gentle. I would highly recommend her and plan on seeing her again for future follow-ups. She called me after my root canal to check on how I was doing, a very nice gesture indeed!
RID: 1355685
05/02/11 4 4 4 5 she is attentive and treats problem well. especially since by the time i was referred to her was in pretty bad shape and had to take antiobiotic and pain killer for infection to subside before she could do root canal on the tooth . did not take care at familydentist and so things got out of hand and was refered to her as she is specialist of root cananl and then she did a pretty good job. no pain later.
RID: 964023
16/08/09 1 3 1 2 **** Does not believe in pain medication. Even if she spends 3 hours drilling and ripping teeth. You will leave $$$$$$$$$$$ owed (even though it is a dental school) and in excruciating, throbbing pain. You jaw can be infected, pus pouring out and she will tell you to take a tylenol. Ha.