Rate Dr. Sandeep Varma

Dr. Sandeep Varma's Ratings

Dr. Varma (brother...calls me 'sistah')...is a very compassionate, caring and kind doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field of medicine, an excellent listener, and participant in providing the utmost attention to my health needs/he is also personable, and makes one always feel comfortable when discussing personal aspects relative to their health concerns, and even familial concerns when relative to my health. He pulls no punches yet is friendly and even comical at times...I would recommend him to any dear family or friend of mine. He has gone out of his way to call me at home on many occasions, follow up and visit me in the hospital even when I'm in for something other than an issue he does not attend to, and likewise when in a rehab/nursing facility - He is truly the best, and the majority of his administrative staff are as much 'on the ball' as he is...God bless this loving man and his beautiful family and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

Dr Varma is a wonderful, gentle Doctor with lots of raport with his patients and good listening skills. He is not too proud to say he doesn't know something! But what I like most is that he takes the time to explain your disease process to you and lets you choose between possible treatments. I have sent many patients to him and even if he can't help them much, they always go away feeling validated and supported. You aren't just a number with Dr Varma.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2011

He takes his time with you. You don't feel rushed. He is kind and really listens to what you have to say. He explains things thoroughly and clearly. He is professional and a very like-able person. I feel better just talking to him. He actually calls and lets you know the results of any tests you've had. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425008].votes_count ]]