Rate Dr. Kevin D. Kremer

Dr. Kevin D. Kremer's Ratings

I had 10 veneers done and have had nothing but problems since I had them. 7 of them have been broken and needed to be replaced. When I say broken I mean have cracked and fallen off completely leaving me with a nub of a tooth underneath. Initialy they repaired the broken ones but my last 2 I have had to pay another dentist to fix and my phone calls to the office have gone unanswered. My veneers have broken when I have been eating (not hard foods ) and in my sleep. I have constant stress now with my teeth as I am constantly wondering when the next one is going to break. I would like to add I also wear a $400 mouth guard when sleeping that I purchased through this office to prevent grinding of my teeth at night

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

The office is very luxurious and spa-like. Front office staff is very helpful. Some of the back office staff are a bit artificially friendly. My overall impression of Dr. Kremer is that he has decent skills but is overly confident in his abilities. He convinced me to try an oral orthotic and "tensing" machine (not sure of the correct spelling on that) which was a complete waste of money and time (and I'm talking hours over several visits). This was not covered by my dental insurance but he was very convincing about how it could help me. I felt taken advantage of. He also cemented in a partial crown that was a bad color match. They told me how great it looked but when I looked at it at home, I realized that it wasn't so great. I wouldn't recommend him.

Submitted April 1, 2013 | flag

I loved the atmosphere at Kremer it was amazingly well decorated yet I must mention a few things that made me never want to return! First of all the tools that they had set out for working on my teeth were all rusty and crusted over with cement and appeared as though they had been used on the previous patient yet the previous patients records were in full view on the computer as I was waiting there in my chair. I was afraid to say something in fear that they would mess up my mouth which they did anyway...He did not put my implant in correctly it is crooked and protruding. The crown is obviously a different shade. They cemented it in saying it was a perfect match with the other teeth. They were so kind the first visit with them at my beck and call making me feel like a prized guest then when they found out that my budget didn't allow for the extras they stopped their pampering and treated me like a second hand guest. Needless to say my less than perfect protruding smile says it all!

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag