Rate Dr. Karlo Suek

Dr. Karlo Suek's Ratings

I am a Doctor of Chiropractic and come to Doc for my adjustments and traction because he is a great adjuster and is one of the most caring people I know.
Freddie

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. Suek always takes the time to answer your questions and is always in a great mood. He always makes sure you understand what he's doing, and why he is doing it. You can tell he is highly experienced at what he does, and really enjoys his work. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1228472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

I visited Dr. Suek 4 years ago with neck pain and headaches. He did a full examination my first visit and a few days later he explained to me why I was getting headaches and neck pain and then put together a plan for me that would help eliminate these problems. I made some small lifestyle changes, started neck exercises and got adjusted regularly and my neck has improved a great deal. I no longer get headaches, I rarely get colds and I just feel healthier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1228471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2011

I find Dr Suek and his associate great at what they do. I have been a patient for many years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1228470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

Lower back was fixed,however an upper neck manipulation gave me a "kinked neck" that lasted for 5 days.For the past 7 years I get this same kink about every 6 weeks and it lasts for 5 days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1228473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2008

Dr. Suek's wellness centre is one of the best I have ever seen. They offer chiropractic, massage therapy, laser therapy and orthotics. When I first visted Dr. Suek I had severe neck and back pain. Within a month my pain was almost gone and I feel healthier and have more energy. Thanks Dr. Suek - keep up the great work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1228469].votes_count ]]