Rate Dr. Karlo Suek

Dr. Karlo Suek's Ratings

Dr. Suek always takes the time to answer your questions and is always in a great mood. He always makes sure you understand what he's doing, and why he is doing it. You can tell he is highly experienced at what he does, and really enjoys his work. Highly recommended.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2011 | flag

I visited Dr. Suek 4 years ago with neck pain and headaches. He did a full examination my first visit and a few days later he explained to me why I was getting headaches and neck pain and then put together a plan for me that would help eliminate these problems. I made some small lifestyle changes, started neck exercises and got adjusted regularly and my neck has improved a great deal. I no longer get headaches, I rarely get colds and I just feel healthier.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2011 | flag

I find Dr Suek and his associate great at what they do. I have been a patient for many years.

Submitted April 17, 2010 | flag

Lower back was fixed,however an upper neck manipulation gave me a "kinked neck" that lasted for 5 days.For the past 7 years I get this same kink about every 6 weeks and it lasts for 5 days.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2008 | flag

Dr. Suek's wellness centre is one of the best I have ever seen. They offer chiropractic, massage therapy, laser therapy and orthotics. When I first visted Dr. Suek I had severe neck and back pain. Within a month my pain was almost gone and I feel healthier and have more energy. Thanks Dr. Suek - keep up the great work!

Submitted March 28, 2007 | flag