Rate Dr. Kyle V. Acosta

Dr. Kyle V. Acosta's Ratings

I had upper and lower eyelids done by Dr Acosta three months ago. I am very pleased with my results. I was very nervous about getting this done but am so glad I did!!!!! Dr Acosta is very detailed and even called me before and after surgery to check on me. He was very conservative but it makes such a difference....people keep telling me I look great but don't really know what I did. I also received Botox from him and it looks great! I hated the bags under my eyes and it took me about 5 years to do it...wish I would have done it sooner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

I had Botox injections with the dr and had the worst experience ever!! I had a horrible bruising on my right eye, NO results after spending a lot of money, I waited an hour and a half past appointment time, staff was rude, went back a second time for dr to do " touch up" and my right eye brow corner has fallen over my eyelid!! With no other results!!! Worst experience ever and I've been getting Botox for 10 yrs. Wish someone would have told me but DO NOT GO!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

I use Dr. Ascosta for botox injections, but he is a fabulous eye surgeon and has done work for a few of my close friends and their results were great. Staff is extremely cordial as is the doctor. The only drawback is that he is very busy and sometimes the wait is a little long. But highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2012

Dr. Kyle Acosta, is the best that there is!!!! In 2004, I was in a terrible car accident, and developed third nerve palsy to my left eye because of it. I live 1.5 hours away from his practice, but I would drive across the country to use him. After I had muscle surgery for the problem, the cosmetic issue was all I could focus on. My left eye would barely open. I used a doctor at that practices out if OLOL in Baton Rouge. He attempted to correct the appearance twice, and both attempts failed miserably. His next recommendation was for me to see a friend of his in Tennessee, but before I did I talked to dr. Ellis who corrected the control of my eye using my muscles, and he is also the best of the best. He recommended I see dr. Acosta, and so I did. He fixed my lid as if nothing had ever happened, and it was only the second time I had ever seen him. His bedside manner is wonderful, also. I do not have words to express how grateful I am for helping me, and I highly recommend him to anyone!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2012

Sorry, don't understand what guy from 2/20/12 is speaking of. This doctor is the best kept secret on the north shore. I've seen doctors from New Orleans to Baton Rouge, No other doctor or staff made me feel as comfortable as they did at Eyelid Plastic Surgery. My surgery went beautiful!! My husband loves that I look ten years younger from the surgery that Dr. Acosta performed!! Take my advise, see this doctor before u have surgery with someone!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Great doctor and staff. They spent plenty of time with me explaining procedure, and put me at ease day of surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

I am disappointed in Dr. Acosta's work. I trusted him because he is supposed to be very specialized in eyelid surgery. He performed a sub-optimal surgery method on me instead of the gold standard used today by most ocular plastic surgeons. I have no idea why he chose this method but the results are not worth the money spent and discomfort endured.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2012

Did not fix eyelid problem and did not stand behind his work and attempt to resolve.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425399].votes_count ]]