Dr. Gurjit Gakhal

Rate Dr. Gurjit Gakhal

Dr. Gurjit Gakhal's Ratings

Dr. Gakhal is an awesome Dentist. He continually upgrades his skills so that he is using the best, most current techniques. His attention to detail and the care he puts into his work is second to none. He charges a competitive rate, and only recommends what needs to be done. He gives you options so that you can find a solution that works for you. The staff is friendly, caring and punctual. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Very good Dentist, very through and gentle. very reasonable priced for the work I had done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2013

Dr.Gakhal is one of the best dentists available. I have had many issues with my teeth over my 52 years and have seen many dentists. I have been to 3 good ones. Even if he wasn't informative, personable and patient, which he most certainly is, I would go to him because he is a pro when it comes to teeth. Everything he has done (root canal, fillings, reshaping and one extraction) has been done with the utmost care and notice to detail. I would highly recommend Dr. Gakhal. A note on on his staff - they are a very friendly group of people. They take the time to talk with me in a professional, yet personable and friendly manner. They even get me laughing sometimes. On his pricing: Dr. Gakhal has never charged me more than any other dentist. Leesa Flynn

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2012

Great dentist with great staff. Never been so relaxed in a dentist chair.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2012

Worth every penny, Dr Ghakal has competitive pricing and the quality of work is second to none!! -Drew

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

Great dentist!! Had a root canal two years ago and the procedure went so smoothly, I actually dozed off a couple of times while he was drilling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

Do yourself a favour and avoid this uncaring and disinterested bungler. The worst experience I have had with a dentist in all my years. Just there for a paycheck by my assessment. I don't know where he learned but he profoundly lacks consideration in my opinion. Wouldn't let him work on my dog if I had one! Rule #1 is supposed to be do no harm...I don't think he has much incentive to perform, just going through the motions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr. Gakhal is a great dentist, and he charges a fairly standard rate. Dentistry is always expensive. He is a caring dentist with great staff and other than the fact that he sometimes is running pretty late, he's always been great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2011

Dr. Gakhal is AWESOME! friendly and knowledgeable.. had an extraction done.. didn't feel a thing.. he was so quick! I would recommend him to anybody and everybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010

First time in 40 years I was not afraid to go the dentist. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable; everyone explains what, how and why they are doing things. Hygienist was excellent. Dr. Gakhal was very thorough; chairside manner is great. As for insurance; we don't have any...so...we have found Dr. Gakhal's prices better than fair; we are given options on work that needs to be done. All around, this office is excellent and I would be proud to refer Dr. Gakhal and the hygienist to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425480].votes_count ]]