Dr. Gurjit Gakhal

Rate Dr. Gurjit Gakhal

Dr. Gurjit Gakhal's Ratings

Very good Dentist, very through and gentle. very reasonable priced for the work I had done.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr.Gakhal is one of the best dentists available. I have had many issues with my teeth over my 52 years and have seen many dentists. I have been to 3 good ones. Even if he wasn't informative, personable and patient, which he most certainly is, I would go to him because he is a pro when it comes to teeth. Everything he has done (root canal, fillings, reshaping and one extraction) has been done with the utmost care and notice to detail. I would highly recommend Dr. Gakhal. A note on on his staff - they are a very friendly group of people. They take the time to talk with me in a professional, yet personable and friendly manner. They even get me laughing sometimes. On his pricing: Dr. Gakhal has never charged me more than any other dentist. Leesa Flynn

Submitted Oct. 23, 2012 | flag

Great dentist with great staff. Never been so relaxed in a dentist chair.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2012 | flag

Worth every penny, Dr Ghakal has competitive pricing and the quality of work is second to none!! -Drew

Submitted Sept. 12, 2012 | flag

Great dentist!! Had a root canal two years ago and the procedure went so smoothly, I actually dozed off a couple of times while he was drilling.

Submitted May 19, 2012 | flag

Do yourself a favour and avoid this uncaring and disinterested bungler. The worst experience I have had with a dentist in all my years. Just there for a paycheck by my assessment. I don't know where he learned but he profoundly lacks consideration in my opinion. Wouldn't let him work on my dog if I had one! Rule #1 is supposed to be do no harm...I don't think he has much incentive to perform, just going through the motions.

Submitted April 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Gakhal is a great dentist, and he charges a fairly standard rate. Dentistry is always expensive. He is a caring dentist with great staff and other than the fact that he sometimes is running pretty late, he's always been great.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. Gakhal is AWESOME! friendly and knowledgeable.. had an extraction done.. didn't feel a thing.. he was so quick! I would recommend him to anybody and everybody.

Submitted June 13, 2010 | flag

First time in 40 years I was not afraid to go the dentist. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable; everyone explains what, how and why they are doing things. Hygienist was excellent. Dr. Gakhal was very thorough; chairside manner is great. As for insurance; we don't have any...so...we have found Dr. Gakhal's prices better than fair; we are given options on work that needs to be done. All around, this office is excellent and I would be proud to refer Dr. Gakhal and the hygienist to everyone.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2010 | flag

"be very careful of their overcharging and billing your insurance plan?" To the moron who wrote the first comment about Dr. Gakhal - you must be the dumbest**** - have a look at the percentage your insurance covers before making such stupid accusations. Dr. Gakhal charges fee guide on all treatment - anything over and above is your responsibility jackass. What you should have said is how grateful you are that someone did a good job on your dentition instead of whining and complaining. Perhaps you should do as the receptionist suggested and find someone who charges less - but don't forget you get what you pay for. Morons like you should be made to suffer with the teeth you are responsible for wrecking - next time you want to write a comment try using your brain and think about what your saying.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2010 | flag